Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2018 10:56 pm  #11

Re: need LOA friends asap 😭

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Hello guys!Β 

Today was a very terrible day for me. I'm really starting to sink deep down into depression and negative thoughts about my SP. I haven't really done much visualizing, affirmations, etc, lately because of a lack of motivation and feeling like it's no use, so why bother with it and drag out my pain? Any help would be much appreciated!Β 

Β 
take a break from trying so hard. just spend time pampering yourself and doing things that make you happy. tell yourself that the negative emotions you’re feeling are temporary. i’ve been there and i know how hard it can be. if you need to cry, then CRY. i can’t stress this enough. a lot of times when manifesting, people try to quickly make themselves happy as soon as they feel negative emotion and this is the worst thing to do. let yourself cry it out and then you can work on raising your vibration. i hope this helped πŸ’ž

Last edited by shyxaxnne (10/23/2018 10:57 pm)

10/24/2018 4:10 pm  #12

How can I still use LOA techniques while taking a "break"? Like what does it look like to manifest while not trying so hard?

10/26/2018 1:30 pm  #13

lovelyislife9 wrote:

How can I still use LOA techniques while taking a "break"? Like what does it look like to manifest while not trying so hard?

Β 
Study Neville Goddard's teachings on conscious creation and start applying them and forget all of that other 'LOA' nonsense. His teachings are very simple and effective and proven to work if followed correctly. This is not hard but people make it hard on themselves, knocking themselves out, doing all sorts of worthless live in the now so-called 'techniques' that get them nowhere in the long run except exhausted and disappointed. Living in the end is the solution. Study Neville and you'll find out what that means.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/31/2018 1:35 am  #14

Hey guys! I could also totally use a friend to help build eachother up because I also realized I cant talk to the people in my life, they just dont get it and end up tearing me down! message me if you want to be buddies!! <3

11/03/2018 12:48 pm  #15

Hello lets be manifesting buddies i feel a bit down too but lets be positive

11/08/2018 5:33 am  #16

pinkpeonies wrote:

Hey guys! I could also totally use a friend to help build eachother up because I also realized I cant talk to the people in my life, they just dont get it and end up tearing me down! message me if you want to be buddies!! <3

Hi I’ll be your buddy. Can we do that over social media as I feel it’s more convenient

11/08/2018 5:47 pm  #17

Hey beautiful people Β 
I would also love to join if you have any social media or whats app group?Β 
If not, we can set one up?Β 

11/08/2018 8:30 pm  #18

Hey magicisreal
Tell me your WhatsApp or social media name I’ll add you

11/10/2018 2:01 pm  #19

backon wrote:

Hey magicisreal
Tell me your WhatsApp or social media name I’ll add you

Hey I have just discovered that I cannot send any private messages to people other than admins or moderators.Β 
Maybe you can send me a pm & give me your whats App/ social media? I will text you then Β 

I wish you all an amazing day!Β 

Board footera