Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2018 4:22 pm  #1

Attention from Others

Hello,

I just needed help understanding why I am able to get the love and attention from every other guy but my SP? I was able to manifest my SP back easily but it’s just that he still hasn’t committed to me. I’m not his priority. He always says he’s not ready for a relationship and is always busy with his work. But why is it so easy for to get the desired attention from others?

Thank you.

10/17/2018 9:47 pm  #2

Re: Attention from Others

LOAlife wrote:

Hello,

I just needed help understanding why I am able to get the love and attention from every other guy but my SP? I was able to manifest my SP back easily but it’s just that he still hasn’t committed to me. I’m not his priority. He always says he’s not ready for a relationship and is always busy with his work. But why is it so easy for to get the desired attention from others?

Thank you.

There's less resistance with the other people, so naturally you'll get the attention that you desire from them.
Β I've also highlighted something that stood out to me, your belief that he is too busy for you and won't commit is what you're getting because you're putting it out there.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera