Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2018 1:04 pm  #1

I'm back with the most complete course on manifesting your ex back!

Hello all,

I am one of the VERY FIRST members of this forum. If you search my posts, I was pretty active in the past, with some of the best success stories in remote seduction and visualizations.

I've been on a hiatus for more than a year to focus mainly on work, work on myself, and write a course in the process. I am done with the course now and I am happy to report that I manifested someone WAY WAY WAY better than any of the exes that I tried to manifest in the past (I stopped manifesting my last ex because he got into a relationship and I didn't want to get in the way between them). The guy I am with now is the manifested version of the mindmap that I created in 2013 and updated in 2015. Until now, I am still blown away by how he perfectly fits the description of the person I want to be with. 

As some of you know, I run the website, http://mustsparkjoy.com. It’s been more than a year now since I first published my free course, 30 Days to Manifest an Ideal Relationship with Your Ex (30MIRE). The response had been overwhelming. In fact, I still keep receiving emails from readers with stories of successfully reuniting with their exes.I also continue to receive MANY emails from readers around the world who ask me to coach them; but because I am juggling my time across multiple businesses and other commitments, it is impossible for me to coach full time. So, I decided to produce a self-paced course on getting back with your loved one: Manifest Your Ex Back: A Conscious Creation Course.

I believe that for you to fully manifest your ex back into your life, you need to have a deep understanding of the nature of the universe, your true nature as a human being, and how the universe operates. Your knowledge of your Real Self and how the universe works are crucial to getting your ex back, and you will acquire this knowledge through the course.

Manifest Your Ex Back: A Conscious Creation Course is a complete and comprehensive course in manifesting your loved one. You can take this course at your own time, pace, and leisure. The lessons will open your eyes to the world within you: you will learn about the principles of mind power, conscious creation, the universal laws, living from the source within, and using your inherent powers to change your reality and create a better relationship with your ex.

This course is UNLIKE any of the available courses out there. This course teaches you that you have 100% CONTROL of the situation and that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE if you apply everything that you will learn through the lessons. In other words, the complete manifestation of your ex or loved one, and the success of your relationship with them solely depend on YOU AND NO ONE ELSE, using your mind power and your will.If you study and apply what you will learn in this course, it will eventually result in a renewed relationship with the person you love. More than that, it will give you the confidence to move or rearrange the events in your life based on what you really want. What I am about to share with you will profoundly change the way you see the world, the way you manifest your loved one back, and create anything you desire in your life. This will help you become the TRUE MASTER OF YOUR REALITY.

This course includes more than 100 audio and text lessons, exercises, and manifesting tools such as visualizations, meditations, subliminals, affirmations, etc., and techniques that can help you have a successful manifestation journey.

You can also use this course to manifest your ex-fiance or fiancee, ex-husband or ex-wife, ex-lover, or a specific person.

Once enrolled, you will have a LIFETIME access to the lessons and tools as well as future lessons, new tools, and other updates. It took me more than 1 year to write and produce this course. Since I was once like you on this forum and this forum is dear to me, I would like to give you 50% OFF my course. Use the coupon code: VERA1111 upon checkout to redeem it.

Course link: https://tinyurl.com/ybkhyfgb 

COURSE OUTLINE:

Introduction

• A note from the author
  • Introduction to Universal Law

Module 1: All is Mind

• Lesson: All is Mind and the Universe is Mental
  • Lesson: How to Use the First Law to Manifest Your Loved One
  • Lesson: The Nature of the Universe
  • Lesson: Understanding the Source of All
  • Lesson: The Mind of the Source
  • Exercise: How You Created Your Reality
  • Lesson: You and Your Ex Are One

Module 2: Your Mind and the Universe

• Lesson: The Different Aspects of the Mind
  • Lesson: The Subconscious Mind
  • Lesson: The Conscious Mind
  • Lesson: How the Conscious and Subconscious Minds Work Together
  • Lesson: The Superconscious Mind
  • Exercise: Meditation to Access the Superconscious Mind
  • Lesson: The Unified Field
  • Lesson: Your Connection to the Source
  • Lesson: Acknowledge the Universal Mind in You
  • Lesson: The Power of Your Will

Module 3: Your Two Bodies and Your Oneness With Everything

• Lesson: The Real Self and Ego
  • Lesson: Your Body that Interacts with Your Loved One
  • Exercise: Visualization to Interact With Your Loved One
  • Lesson: The Problem of Separation

Module 4: Nothing Rests, Everything Vibrates

• Lesson: Nothing Rests, Everything Vibrates, Everything Moves
  • Lesson: The Scale of Consciousness
  • Lesson: The Rules in Consciousness
  • Lesson: The Frequencies of Manifesting Your Loved One
  • Exercise: Climb Up the Scale of Consciousness (Part 1)
  • Exercise: Climb Up the Scale of Consciousness (Part 2)
  • Lesson: The Law of Attraction
  • Lesson: How to Harmonize Your Desire
  • File: Vision Board Example

Module 5: As Above, So Below

• Lesson: As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without
  • Lesson: The Physical Plane
  • Lesson: The Mental Plane
  • Lesson: The Spiritual Plane
  • Lesson: The Past Still Exists
  • Exercise: Your Creations in the Physical Plane
  • Exercise: Your Creations in the Mental Plane
  • Exercise: How to Operate in the Spiritual Plane
  • Lesson: How to Use the Third Law to Manifest Your Loved One

Module 6: Nothing Happens by Chance

• Lesson: Nothing Happens by Chance
  • Lesson: Your Created This Experience
  • Exercise: Take 100% Responsibility For What Happened to You
  • Lesson: How to Turn Things Around

Module 7: The Cause is the Meaning

• Lesson: The Voice in Your Head
  • Exercise: Everything Doesn’t Mean Anything
  • Lesson: What They Say Don’t Mean Anything
  • Exercise: How Others Add Meaning
  • Lesson: The Cause is the Meaning
  • Lesson: Where Meaning Comes From

Module 8: Your FLBs and How to Clear Them

• Lesson: Your Common FLBs About Relationships
  • Lesson: Identify Your FLBs - Part 1
  • Exercise: Identify Your FLBs - Part 2
  • Exercise: The Clearing Process
  • Listen: Guided Meditation to Clear Energy Blocks
  • Lesson: The Clearing Process Simplified

Module 9: Replacing Your FLBs

• Lesson: Why Do You Want to Reunite With Your Loved One
  • Lesson: Imprinting New Beliefs
  • Exercise: Mindmap Your Ideal Partner
  • Lesson: Specificity is the Name of the Game
  • Lesson: Effortless Subconscious Programming
  • Listen: Subliminal to Manifest Your Ex
  • Lesson: The Power of Suggestions
  • Listen: Affirmations to Manifest Your Loved One Back

Module 10: The Art of Mental Alchemy

• Lesson: Everything Has Two Sides
  • Exercise: Application of the Fifth Law of Manifesting Your Ex
  • Lesson: All Things Rise and Fall
  • Exercise: Application of the Sixth Law of Manifesting Your Ex
  • Lesson: Everything Has Its Own Time
  • Exercise: Application of the Seventh Law of Manifesting Your Ex
  • Lesson: The Eight Law of Manifesting Your Ex

Module 11: Conscious Creation Preparations

• Lesson: Accept Your True Nature
  • Lesson: What To Eat During the Process
  • Lesson: Connect with Life Force Energy
  • Lesson: The Power of Sex Energy
  • Lesson: True Detachment from Your Desire
  • Lesson: The Power of Meditation
  • Lesson: The No Contact Rule
  • Lesson: Keep It To Yourself

Module 12: Conscious Creation Preparations, Part 2

• Lesson: The Power of Mental Concentration
  • Lesson: Introduction to Mental Concentration
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #1
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #2
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #3
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #4
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #5
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #6
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #7
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #8
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #9
  • Lesson: Mental Concentration Exercise #10

Module 13: Important Reminders

• Lesson: True Detachment from Your Desire
  • Lesson: The Power of Meditation
  • Lesson: The No Contact Rule
  • Lesson: Keep It To Yourself

Module 14: Conscious Creation Formula, Part 1

• Lesson: The best Mind State to Create Your Desire
  • Exercise: Getting Into Alpha State Visualization

Module 15: Conscious Creation Formula, Part 2

• Lesson: What You See Gets Created
  • Lesson: Recall a Specific Event
  • Lesson: Memorize an Object
  • Lesson: Use Your Five Senses
  • Lesson: Beyond Your Room
  • Lesson: What Does It Look Like?
  • Lesson: The Sensations of Mental Touch
  • Lesson: More Visualization Tips
  • Lesson: The Correct Way To Pray
  • Lesson: How to Make Your Visualization More Potent

Module 16: Conscious Creation Formula, Part 3

• Lesson: The Main Ingredient of Conscious Creation
  • Visualization: Unconditional Love
  • Meditation: Send Love and Be Love
  • Lesson: Forgiveness Provides Everything

Module 17: Daily Practice

• Daily Practice: Morning and Night
  • Daily Practice: What to Do For the Rest of the Day

Manifesting Tools: Subliminal Audio Programs

• Subliminal Audio Program: Manifest Your Ex Back - 528 Hz
  • Subliminal Audio Program: Unconditional Love for Your Ex - 528 Hz
  • Subliminal Audio Program: Unconditional Forgiveness to Release Limiting Beliefs - 528 Hz
  • Subliminal Audio Program: Chakra Healing and Balancing - 528 Hz

Manifesting Tools: Guided Visualizations

• Visualization to Cultivate and Affirm Self Love
  • Visualization Prompts to Manifest Your Ex Back
  • Visualization to Get Someone Back
  • Visualization to Project Love to Your Loved One
  • Visualization to Create Love with Your Ex
  • Visualization to Radiate Love to Your Loved One
  • Visualize A Romantic Stroll With Your Loved One
  • Visualize Laughing With Your Loved One
  • Visualization to Get Unblocked on Social Media
  • Visualization to Receive a Text Message
  • Visualize To Remember Not Being Together
  • Visualization to Whisper Your Love and Affection
  • Visualization to Revise the Past
  • Visualize Laughing with Your Loved One
  • Visualize Meeting a Loved One After a Long Time
  • Visualize Your Girlfriend Accept Your Proposal
  • Visualize Your Boyfriend’s Proposal
  • Visualize Your Wedding Day

Your New Relationship

• Lesson: What to Do When Your Loved One Contacts You
  • Lesson: The Dos and Dont’s When You Start Dating Your Loved One
  • Lesson: How to Make Your Relationship Last

Q&A

Course link: https://tinyurl.com/ybkhyfgb (use: VERA1111 during checkout and get 50% OFF

Happy manifesting!  

VERA

Last edited by Vera (10/15/2018 1:05 pm)

10/15/2018 2:06 pm  #2

Re: I'm back with the most complete course on manifesting your ex back!

<advertising>
Or you get the Neville Reader with all of Neville's incredible books in ONE book. It's just 24,95 on Amazon. So for the same money you can buy 5,59118 of those books, give 4,59118 of them to your friends and keep one for yourself. You will have life long access to it*. It contains proven techniques that work in 100% of the time if you do it right. And the best thing about it: It's not just to get your ex back, but to get everything you want and it's kept simple and to the point. And if you really understand it you won't need life long access, because you only need to attract your ex back once and can keep them then.
So buy now and get everything you want as a bonus. And it won't never again happen to you that someone will rip you off with the newest course with the most exclusive information nobody ever heard before, because you won't ever be desperate again.

*Unless your home burns down. Make sure it doesn't happen or if it does go online and get all of his books for free as a pdf

</advertising>

Guys, all the information you need is there for you and accessible for free. Save the time you would spend with reading or watching videos and use them to apply what you already know or ask questions for free in countless groups.

And just for the record: You didn't get your ex back and selling a course about it? Well, okay.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/15/2018 2:42 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

<advertising>
Or you get the Neville Reader with all of Neville's incredible books in ONE book. It's just 24,95 on Amazon. So for the same money you can buy 5,59118 of those books, give 4,59118 of them to your friends and keep one for yourself. You will have life long access to it*. It contains proven techniques that work in 100% of the time if you do it right. And the best thing about it: It's not just to get your ex back, but to get everything you want and it's kept simple and to the point. And if you really understand it you won't need life long access, because you only need to attract your ex back once and can keep them then.
So buy now and get everything you want as a bonus. And it won't never again happen to you that someone will rip you off with the newest course with the most exclusive information nobody ever heard before, because you won't ever be desperate again.

*Unless your home burns down. Make sure it doesn't happen or if it does go online and get all of his books for free as a pdf

</advertising>

Guys, all the information you need is there for you and accessible for free. Save the time you would spend with reading or watching videos and use them to apply what you already know or ask questions for free in countless groups.

And just for the record: You didn't get your ex back and selling a course about it? Well, okay.

Absolutely, Sanshi! Go for Neville. You can never go wrong, he will never lead you astray, his motives were pure and unselfish, and he didn't teach conscious creation for money. Somebody who attended his lecture said that Neville said, 'I won't be taking any money tonight because that would make me a fraud.'

And for those who don't know, long before I ever even heard of Neville, I personally manifested a long marriage with my former husband just by imagining we were married to each other, and it was long distance with minimal contact during the time I was abroad until I returned to London. It was super easy. You don't need any course. Save your money or spend it on owning Neville's books and study them and apply what you learn to everything. There is only one principle to manifest anything, and that is to live in the end of the wish fulfilled.

Oh, and this course was written by somebody who was unable to do it herself but is now telling you how to do it?

Last edited by Cynthia (10/15/2018 3:19 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/15/2018 6:43 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

<advertising>

</advertising>

Absolutely, Sanshi! Go for Neville. You can never go wrong, he will never lead you astray, his motives were pure and unselfish, and he didn't teach conscious creation for money. Somebody who attended his lecture said that Neville said, 'I won't be taking any money tonight because that would make me a fraud.'

And for those who don't know, long before I ever even heard of Neville, I personally manifested a long marriage with my former husband just by imagining we were married to each other, and it was long distance with minimal contact during the time I was abroad until I returned to London. It was super easy. You don't need any course. Save your money or spend it on owning Neville's books and study them and apply what you learn to everything. There is only one principle to manifest anything, and that is to live in the end of the wish fulfilled.

Oh, and this course was written by somebody who was unable to do it herself but is now telling you how to do it?

Just go along with me here... if I truly believe it takes me no time to manifest something big or small then that is exactly what I will experience right?

10/15/2018 6:43 pm  #5

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

<advertising>

</advertising>

Just go along with me here... if I truly believe it takes me no time to manifest something big or small then that is exactly what I will experience right?

plus these courses are more times than not, scams.

10/15/2018 9:11 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

<advertising>

</advertising>

Lol!

Board footera