Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2018 5:10 am  #1

It worked!!!

Hey lovelies,

Prepare for a long story!!XD

When I first found the law of attraction I was desperate to get back my ex. I was certain we were meant to be together, that he made a big mistake, that we were truly soul mates. I had never loved anyone as much as I loved him and because I felt such a way I really believed he was the one.

The break up was a tough one and he put me through week's of heart break and mind games before he eventually ended things... the week's leading up to it were so bad that I was actually relieved when he finally called it quits because now I was able to grieve and start working towards healing.

I stumbled across one of veronicas videos and I was hooked... I bought all of the books and audio books on the secret and the law of attraction... I did the 25 day challenge over and over again... I watched countless videos and success stories... I did everything I was told to do... and after a while my life began to change

I was on anti depressants and sedatives and suddenly I stopped the need to take them

I had gotten a new job which I loved

I was eating a lot better and got back down to my perfect weight

I bought my favourite car and got my license

The list goes on... and I was so happy

But after everything my ex still hadn't come back... I quickly fell back into a negative mind set and things started to go wrong...

The company I was working for closed down and I lost my job

I got depressed and started putting weight on

Things started to go wrong with my car and it was going to cost money to fix all the issues... money I didn't have so I just left my car in storage

I was miserable... I stopped doing the law of attraction (or at least I thought I did) and I also realised I needed to stop focusing on trying to get back my ex and instead focus on my self and my dreams

And that's exactly what I did!!!

My life changed over night!!! And I had gotten to the place were I had let go... I still wanted my ex back but I was still happy

Shortly after my ex was in another relationship (the beginning of this year actually) and that one thing I had been dreading so much over the last two years didn't matter... I was not jealous... I didn't not cry over it and my reaction was the turning point for me... I realised I didn't need him... I didn't want him!!

Their relationship lasted about 2 weeks! And he came running back to me but I didn't care, I didn't want him back and I was truly happy.

A few months later I decided to buy another car and that I was still going to keep my favourite car but I was going to restore it myself (I'm a bit of a petrol head)

My favourite car is a mk1 mx5 or miata depending on where your from. They are quite rare in the UK which is where I live and they are more for people who have a love of 90s jap classics like me (I'm telling you guys this for a reason lol)

I decided I was going to buy a car that I really hated (fiat 500) but I knew I was going to be able to afford and would be reliable... after no luck finding a car I was about to give up when my mum came across the exact model I wanted at the right price just 5 mins down the road!

I made an appointment with the lady over the phone (a lady who is now very important to me) and came down to see it that day... during the test drive a mk1 mx5 drove passed and I got very excited and pointed it out to the man selling me the car...

He was shocked that I even knew what it was let alone pointed it out to him!!

He went on to tell me his son also has a mk1 mx5 like me and in his words "he's going to love you"

As we pulled up to the garage his son was coming out of the drive in his mx5. His dad told me to stop the car and he ran out and stopped his son from driving off and we were introduced!!

I never really believed in love at first sight because I'm never normally automatically attracted to anyone but my heart fluttered and he felt the same..

Long story short (or not because this has been super long) we've now moved in together, we are getting married, about to buy our first house and there's a baby on the way ❀ I've never been so happy in my entire life. We are so madly in love with eachother nothing like either of us has ever felt before its so perfect and magical.. we bring out the best in eachother... he makes me feel beautiful and treats me like a princess... we are best friends... he calls me his soulmate and I him and we love and accept eachother for who we are and neither of us want to change a thing. He is the one! I always think how much of a coincidence everything was that lead us to find eachother. Everything down to a mk1 mx5 just happening to drive pass at that exact moment in time (if it hadn't we would have never met) but it wasn't a coincidence.. it was fate.. it was the law of attraction bringing us together.

So it worked!! The law of attraction really really worked!! You just have to  believe and let go! If you want your ex back they WILL come back... it's up to you to decided if you want them or not

I realised that the universe WILL bring you what you want if you really want it. The universe knows what's best for you and it wants to bring you what you deserve and what's right for you. You just need to be open in receiving what you think you might not want. Last year the thought of being or attracting anyone but my ex wasn't even a option but the universe knew what was best and I'm so grateful I allowed the universe to bring me such a wonderful life. This is my success story and I'm so thrilled to finally write it.

Thank you so much to any of you who have helped me over the last two years and good luck and love to each and everyone one of you ❀

10/11/2018 10:28 am  #2

Re: It worked!!!

Elisha_rose wrote:

Β 
A few months later I decided to buy another car and that I was still going to keep my favourite car but I was going to restore it myself (I'm a bit of a petrol head)

I decided I was going to buy a car that I really hated (fiat 500)  ❀

I am doing exactly the same with my old car that is 20 years old and is now my restoration project. But my other car is - wait for it - a Fiat 500 which I love! Retro stuff !!!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/11/2018 1:09 pm  #3

Elisha_rose wrote:

Hey lovelies,

Prepare for a long story!!XD

When I first found the law of attraction I was desperate to get back my ex. I was certain we were meant to be together, that he made a big mistake, that we were truly soul mates. I had never loved anyone as much as I loved him and because I felt such a way I really believed he was the one.

The break up was a tough one and he put me through week's of heart break and mind games before he eventually ended things... the week's leading up to it were so bad that I was actually relieved when he finally called it quits because now I was able to grieve and start working towards healing.

I stumbled across one of veronicas videos and I was hooked... I bought all of the books and audio books on the secret and the law of attraction... I did the 25 day challenge over and over again... I watched countless videos and success stories... I did everything I was told to do... and after a while my life began to change

I was on anti depressants and sedatives and suddenly I stopped the need to take them

I had gotten a new job which I loved

I was eating a lot better and got back down to my perfect weight

I bought my favourite car and got my license

The list goes on... and I was so happy

But after everything my ex still hadn't come back... I quickly fell back into a negative mind set and things started to go wrong...

The company I was working for closed down and I lost my job

I got depressed and started putting weight on

Things started to go wrong with my car and it was going to cost money to fix all the issues... money I didn't have so I just left my car in storage

I was miserable... I stopped doing the law of attraction (or at least I thought I did) and I also realised I needed to stop focusing on trying to get back my ex and instead focus on my self and my dreams

And that's exactly what I did!!!

My life changed over night!!! And I had gotten to the place were I had let go... I still wanted my ex back but I was still happy

Shortly after my ex was in another relationship (the beginning of this year actually) and that one thing I had been dreading so much over the last two years didn't matter... I was not jealous... I didn't not cry over it and my reaction was the turning point for me... I realised I didn't need him... I didn't want him!!

Their relationship lasted about 2 weeks! And he came running back to me but I didn't care, I didn't want him back and I was truly happy.

My favourite car is a mk1 mx5 or miata depending on where your from. They are quite rare in the UK which is where I live and they are more for people who have a love of 90s jap classics like me (I'm telling you guys this for a reason lol)

I decided I was going to buy a car that I really hated (fiat 500) but I knew I was going to be able to afford and would be reliable... after no luck finding a car I was about to give up when my mum came across the exact model I wanted at the right price just 5 mins down the road!

I made an appointment with the lady over the phone (a lady who is now very important to me) and came down to see it that day... during the test drive a mk1 mx5 drove passed and I got very excited and pointed it out to the man selling me the car...

He was shocked that I even knew what it was let alone pointed it out to him!!

He went on to tell me his son also has a mk1 mx5 like me and in his words "he's going to love you"

As we pulled up to the garage his son was coming out of the drive in his mx5. His dad told me to stop the car and he ran out and stopped his son from driving off and we were introduced!!

I never really believed in love at first sight because I'm never normally automatically attracted to anyone but my heart fluttered and he felt the same..

Long story short (or not because this has been super long) we've now moved in together, we are getting married, about to buy our first house and there's a baby on the way ❀ I've never been so happy in my entire life. We are so madly in love with eachother nothing like either of us has ever felt before its so perfect and magical.. we bring out the best in eachother... he makes me feel beautiful and treats me like a princess... we are best friends... he calls me his soulmate and I him and we love and accept eachother for who we are and neither of us want to change a thing. He is the one! I always think how much of a coincidence everything was that lead us to find eachother. Everything down to a mk1 mx5 just happening to drive pass at that exact moment in time (if it hadn't we would have never met) but it wasn't a coincidence.. it was fate.. it was the law of attraction bringing us together.

So it worked!! The law of attraction really really worked!! You just have to believe and let go! If you want your ex back they WILL come back... it's up to you to decided if you want them or not

I realised that the universe WILL bring you what you want if you really want it. The universe knows what's best for you and it wants to bring you what you deserve and what's right for you. You just need to be open in receiving what you think you might not want. Last year the thought of being or attracting anyone but my ex wasn't even a option but the universe knew what was best and I'm so grateful I allowed the universe to bring me such a wonderful life. This is my success story and I'm so thrilled to finally write it.

Thank you so much to any of you who have helped me over the last two years and good luck and love to each and everyone one of you ❀

This made me smile reading it! Happy for you!! Congratulations

10/11/2018 4:33 pm  #4

Congrats for your marriage & Thanks alot for writing with details

10/11/2018 5:11 pm  #5

I’m very happy for you!! Congrats!!

Board footera