Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2018 8:09 am  #1

Help me to manifest marriage

Hi, I have a serious problem. Pls help me.

I was manifesting someone from April but was not seeing any improvements. Recently in August end, all of a sudden i started having thoughts of my psychic friend (he reads energy very well). I unconsciously started giving him hints and i myself didn't know why i was flirting with him. Then one day he told me that i love him. And we talked and i found that i really love him a lot. I found out that he also loves me. He liked me before too. I know him from April. So many girls are after him lol. He said he didn't tried before because he was reading that i am older than him. When we started talking, he agreed to talk for 10 minutes to check if we are connecting or not or age issues. But we ended up talking 2 hours. We still talk. He has some issues. He often says he will not talk but When we talk its like hours.
The problem is we have age gap. 4 5 years. He has no marriage in his mind. That means no vibration of marriage in him right now. He reads energy very well and is saying that he is not seeing anything. i.e no future of us together. I don't have enough time but he is not ready for marriage. We connect very well on spiritual level. I love him a lot and seems he too but he says.. we have issues (society will not accept age gap) and also he don't want to marry right now. I don't want to loose him.

Please help me. What should i do. I want to manifest a beautiful future for us including our families agreeing. I haven't found anyone like him.
I am a fan of Neville. But things are bothering me like he can read my energies and thoughts. He thinks everything is impossible. If he has 0 vibration of marriage, how will my manifestation work?

I have had success with one scene method (neville) in the past. That scene was manifested exactly how i imagined in few months. After that i started reading more about manifesting and confused the things. So, i had manifested things but not the way i wanted. He came by his own. Maybe universe has bring him.
I was thinking about marriage with other but he came. But he has no marriage thoughts. How is this possible? Universe always line up with matching thoughts.

I really want a future with him.Β  What should i do?
Β 

9/27/2018 11:56 am  #2

Re: Help me to manifest marriage

withhope123 wrote:

Hi, I have a serious problem. Pls help me.

I was manifesting someone from April but was not seeing any improvements. Recently in August end, all of a sudden i started having thoughts of my psychic friend (he reads energy very well). I unconsciously started giving him hints and i myself didn't know why i was flirting with him. Then one day he told me that i love him. And we talked and i found that i really love him a lot. I found out that he also loves me. He liked me before too. I know him from April. So many girls are after him lol. He said he didn't tried before because he was reading that i am older than him. When we started talking, he agreed to talk for 10 minutes to check if we are connecting or not or age issues. But we ended up talking 2 hours. We still talk. He has some issues. He often says he will not talk but When we talk its like hours.

The problem is we have age gap. 4 5 years. He has no marriage in his mind. That means no vibration of marriage in him right now. He reads energy very well and is saying that he is not seeing anything. i.e no future of us together. I don't have enough time but he is not ready for marriage. We connect very well on spiritual level. I love him a lot and seems he too but he says.. we have issues (society will not accept age gap) and also he don't want to marry right now. I don't want to loose him.

Please help me. What should i do. I want to manifest a beautiful future for us including our families agreeing. I haven't found anyone like him.
I am a fan of Neville. But things are bothering me like he can read my energies and thoughts. He thinks everything is impossible. If he has 0 vibration of marriage, how will my manifestation work?

I have had success with one scene method (neville) in the past. That scene was manifested exactly how i imagined in few months. After that i started reading more about manifesting and confused the things. So, i had manifested things but not the way i wanted. He came by his own. Maybe universe has bring him.
I was thinking about marriage with other but he came. But he has no marriage thoughts. How is this possible? Universe always line up with matching thoughts.

I really want a future with him.Β  What should i do?
Β 

I just barely posted that I was taking a break from this forum, which I am, but I came here to read a private message, and I saw your post, and I felt compelled to reply.

The answer to your question is right there in what you've said. It is so obvious to me that I wanted to point it out to you.

You had success in creating a scene (Neville). Then you read some other things and got confused. Forget all the rest of that 'LOA' stuff. I can tell you from my own experience that it is a load of old cobblers. Go back to Neville, and also forget all of that stuff about how he's reading your energy and all. Age doesn't matter, either. Go straight to living in the end.

And now I'm really going to take that break.

Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/27/2018 2:22 pm  #3

Re: Help me to manifest marriage

Thanks a lot for replying dear. I will do the same which i did years back i.e the specific scene.

Board footera