Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2018 12:31 am  #1

Also taking a break

Hello everyone,
Like fizzy, I am also taking a break from this forum because I have some things of my own that I need to work on, but I do wish you all well and that you succeed in manifesting all of your desires.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/27/2018 8:31 am  #2

Re: Also taking a break

Both of you deserve a break.  I feel like itโ€™s good to help people. But it does get draining after awhile and sometimes you lose focus.    But see you back when youโ€™re ready ๐Ÿ˜Š

10/13/2018 8:57 pm  #3

I didn't really ever get away fully from here as planned, but I'm really going now. I've got a lot of important things I've been putting off for too long that need taking care of, and after being viciously attacked the other day by somebody with mental health issues who didn't appreciate my direct, get-to-the-point, no-nonsense approach and directed a lot of hate and venom at me I don't feel quite as motivated to offer my help and advice as much as I had been previously.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/13/2018 8:58 pm)

10/13/2018 10:17 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

I didn't really ever get away fully from here as planned, but I'm really going now. I've got a lot of important things I've been putting off for too long that need taking care of, and after being viciously attacked the other day by somebody with mental health issues who didn't appreciate my direct, get-to-the-point, no-nonsense approach and directed a lot of hate and venom at me I don't feel quite as motivated to offer my help and advice as much as I had been previously.

Hope that wasnโ€™t me?...

ย 

10/13/2018 10:54 pm  #5

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

ย 
No, it wasn't you. Why would you think that? The person deleted their entire post and left in a huff.

10/13/2018 10:58 pm  #6

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

ย 
No, it wasn't you. Why would you think that? The person deleted their entire post and left in a huff.

Oh... sorry, I just though I get on your nerves. If I do I can totally understand why, hell, I get in my own nerves sometimes... can you also answer my question/statement on the other post u were on today? I just want to make sure. Hopefully youโ€™ll get it once u read it..

ย 

10/29/2018 10:18 am  #7

After several false starts, I'm really going to take a break from replying on this forum. The trouble is I care too much about trying to help other people, so when I come here to read private messages or just to see what's going on and see yet another person crying out for help, I too often can't stop myself replying.

However, after spending far too much time trying to convince certain people that things can be different and how they can change their situation whilst all they really wanted to do was feel sorry for themselves and argue for maintaining the status quo, or other people who beg for help and never even come back to read any replies or do come back but never so much as acknowledge them, I just can't take it any more. It's much too draining, and it is keeping me from spending the time I need for working on my own things.

I don't think there is anybody who has heard about conscious creation who hasn't had some degree of struggle to believe it is even possible and especially that they can do it themselves. Even when you've had a lot of success, there are still times when you can forget about those successes and have to remind yourself. Even Neville, when he was first taught this by his friend, struggled to believe it, but after he had even one success, that gave him the confidence that he could have more of them and he did.

I will leave you with this, what I posted the other day elsewhere, and hope you will study Neville's teachings and apply them.

Neville's teachings in a nutshell:

Imagination creates reality. (Think about it. There is nothing in existence that wasn't first imagined.)

Imaginal acts, when persisted in over time, harden into facts. (Put another way, anything you imagine for a long enough time, will become a reality.)

Live in the end of the wish fulfilled. (This means to feel that you already have your desire right now and to think from the standpoint of having your desire already as an accomplished fact, not as something you hope to have at some future time, and to make it as real in your imagination as possible.)

The more natural having your desire feels to you, the sooner it will become a reality in the outside world.

Look, people, this isn't hard. There is no opponent to having your desire except yourself. You are the only one who can stand in your way by failing to do what Neville proved to be true in his own experience time and again and taught other people to do. You are the only one who creates blocks and obstacles in your own mind to having your desire if you think there are any blocks and obstacles. They are only illusions caused by wrong thinking, and you and nobody else is doing that to yourself.

10/29/2018 10:57 am  #8

Cynthia wrote:

After several false starts, I'm really going to take a break from replying on this forum. The trouble is I care too much about trying to help other people, so when I come here to read private messages or just to see what's going on and see yet another person crying out for help, I too often can't stop myself replying.

However, after spending far too much time trying to convince certain people that things can be different and how they can change their situation whilst all they really wanted to do was feel sorry for themselves and argue for maintaining the status quo, or other people who beg for help and never even come back to read any replies or do come back but never so much as acknowledge them, I just can't take it any more. It's much too draining, and it is keeping me from spending the time I need for working on my own things.

I don't think there is anybody who has heard about conscious creation who hasn't had some degree of struggle to believe it is even possible and especially that they can do it themselves. Even when you've had a lot of success, there are still times when you can forget about those successes and have to remind yourself. Even Neville, when he was first taught this by his friend, struggled to believe it, but after he had even one success, that gave him the confidence that he could have more of them and he did.

I will leave you with this, what I posted the other day elsewhere, and hope you will study Neville's teachings and apply them.

Neville's teachings in a nutshell:

Imagination creates reality. (Think about it. There is nothing in existence that wasn't first imagined.)

Imaginal acts, when persisted in over time, harden into facts. (Put another way, anything you imagine for a long enough time, will become a reality.)

Live in the end of the wish fulfilled. (This means to feel that you already have your desire right now and to think from the standpoint of having your desire already as an accomplished fact, not as something you hope to have at some future time, and to make it as real in your imagination as possible.)

The more natural having your desire feels to you, the sooner it will become a reality in the outside world.

Look, people, this isn't hard. There is no opponent to having your desire except yourself. You are the only one who can stand in your way by failing to do what Neville proved to be true in his own experience time and again and taught other people to do. You are the only one who creates blocks and obstacles in your own mind to having your desire if you think there are any blocks and obstacles. They are only illusions caused by wrong thinking, and you and nobody else is doing that to yourself.

Hey Cynthia, I am really thankful to you for your help. With your advice, as soon as I started living in the end, my boyfriend came back. All these times, I was trying hard to live in the end but when you shared your story with me about how you manifested your marriage, I felt so inspired and this is when I actually started living in the end and yes, then within two days , he came back. I owe you a big thanks .ย 
ย 

11/11/2018 12:08 am  #9

I have been trying to take a break from this forum for sometime now.  What Sanshi said the other day was absolutely correct. I have been keeping this forum running FOR FREE virtually by myself with some contributions from her. There has really been no reason for either of us to do this. Most people don't listen to us anyway, even though we are the only two posters left here who know what we're talking about and have been trying to teach other people. Some people who claim to be so desperately seeking help and advice can't even be bothered to come back to read any replies or if they do don't even bother to acknowledge them. It doesn't exactly make us feel appreciated after we've knocked ourselves out and spent a considerable amount of time and energy FOR FREE, and we've even been attacked.  As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, and it's exhausting to keep on repeating ourselves over and over again in case an occasional person takes on board what we've told them. We've taken the time to learn the subject of conscious creation as taught by Neville Goddard (he is really the best teacher of the many I've read) ourselves, it's easy to understand, and there's no reason why anybody who is interested can't learn it for themselves rather than using people like us to tell them what to do when they can easily find out for themselves and not have to be dependent on asking people like us.

I've got things I want to work on for myself that have been taking a backseat to this forum, and I really want to spend more time working on those, so I'm intending not to reply to posts any more, although I may possibly make exceptions from time to time, probably for Neville-related questions. I'm really not interested in reading or replying to yet another story from another person desperately seeking an 'ex' back who thinks their story is so unique and unusual, especially one who wants it yesterday and really isn't interested in taking the time to learn how to do it properly. There is so much more to this than just getting an 'ex' back, and there is only one principle to manifesting anything, and that is to live in the end.

11/11/2018 7:32 am  #10

I feel your frustration. Thanks to you and Sanshi I've learned more than I ever did in the previous 10 years. I need to get better at practising what you're preaching and I'm agreeing with. I seem to have very little time.

I really do hope people appreciate it, but many read it and then rush off to panic about what they're putting on Facebook.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera