Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2018 12:01 pm  #1

I'm troubled

I was interacting a lot in a neville forum on Reddit and it came to light that people believe humanity is one single counciousness and that we're all one and the same instead of singular individuals that are connected but DIFFERENT and separated which is what I believe. And that troubled and bothered me a lot. Because not only does the idea bothers me, but I find it to be utter and complete bs. And what bothered me the most is the fact that people, instead of believing what they believe and reapecting people who think differently, treated me as if I was ignorant and less informed because I believe something else. I hate people like that. Anyway. Just wanted to know if someone here has had trouble with this before. I do believe a hundred percent we're not one, so don't try to convince me otherwise. Just want to know if someone can tell me if they've been through the same

Last edited by oceanitrogen (9/25/2018 12:03 pm)

9/25/2018 12:31 pm  #2

Re: I'm troubled

oceanitrogen wrote:

I was interacting a lot in a neville forum on Reddit and it came to light that people believe humanity is one single counciousness and that we're all one and the same instead of singular individuals that are connected but DIFFERENT and separated which is what I believe. And that troubled and bothered me a lot. Because not only does the idea bothers me, but I find it to be utter and complete bs. And what bothered me the most is the fact that people, instead of believing what they believe and reapecting people who think differently, treated me as if I was ignorant and less informed because I believe something else. I hate people like that. Anyway. Just wanted to know if someone here has had trouble with this before. I do believe a hundred percent we're not one, so don't try to convince me otherwise. Just want to know if someone can tell me if they've been through the same

You can't always believe what you read and are told, and there are a lot of people out there who are like that, especially when they are hiding behind a computer screen and their identity is concealed by a username.  They think they can say anything they want to with no restraint and with no respect or regard for other people's feelings. You should see the amazon sellers forum. I've never seen such a negative group of people who are not only often wrong but think they are right and attack people who are just trying to get an answer to a question.

I don't know whether you misunderstood them or they really did say exactly that, but that's no excuse for behaving that way. Try not to let that bother you.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/25/2018 12:32 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/25/2018 1:38 pm  #3

oceanitrogen wrote:

I’m not making excuses for people being rude to you. That’s never right. But, you were in a forum that’s completely devoted to Neville and his teachings. Not an LOA forum where people with a ton of different viewpoints come together. And Neville does teach that everything is only your consciousness — including other people. So if you don’t really agree with Neville and his viewpoint, maybe another forum would be more suited to you. Because most if not all people on that forum will be discussing Neville and no one else. That’s what it’s made for.

9/25/2018 1:47 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

You can't always believe what you read and are told, and there are a lot of people out there who are like that, especially when they are hiding behind a computer screen and their identity is concealed by a username.  They think they can say anything they want to with no restraint and with no respect or regard for other people's feelings. You should see the amazon sellers forum. I've never seen such a negative group of people who are not only often wrong but think they are right and attack people who are just trying to get an answer to a question.

I don't know whether you misunderstood them or they really did say exactly that, but that's no excuse for behaving that way. Try not to let that bother you.

Thank you so much! You're so sweet!
And you're completely right. I'm leaving that forum and I'm staying here and only here. I feel safe in this forum and everyone's super sweet.
I can also promise you, that's exactly what they said. They said free will doesn't exist, they said we're God (and that we could create another entirely new universe like God did, which for me is beyond disrespectful), they said every human on this earth is the same spiritually and we're all one. I can send the link if you want t see wha they said.
Thank you again. You're always so sweet Cynthia ❤️

9/25/2018 1:51 pm  #5

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I’m not making excuses for people being rude to you. That’s never right. But, you were in a forum that’s completely devoted to Neville and his teachings. Not an LOA forum where people with a ton of different viewpoints come together. And Neville does teach that everything is only your consciousness — including other people. So if you don’t really agree with Neville and his viewpoint, maybe another forum would be more suited to you. Because most if not all people on that forum will be discussing Neville and no one else. That’s what it’s made for.

But I read Neville stuff. And I interpreted what he said more like a way to say we're all connected, not really the same. I really don't get how people can actually believe we're the same conciousness lol. So many years have passed, we have so many amazing spiritual guides and none of them ever said that. People can believe whatever crazy think they want to though. But forcing your beliefs (not you, I'm talking about them) down someone's throat and acting like you know it all is something real mature and wise people do not do. The more you know, the less you understand you know. You know?

9/25/2018 2:01 pm  #6

oceanitrogen wrote:

But I read Neville stuff. And I interpreted what he said more like a way to say we're all connected, not really the same. I really don't get how people can actually believe we're the same conciousness lol. So many years have passed, we have so many amazing spiritual guides and none of them ever said that. People can believe whatever crazy think they want to though. But forcing your beliefs (not you, I'm talking about them) down someone's throat and acting like you know it all is something real mature and wise people do not do. The more you know, the less you understand you know. You know?

What I believe (in case you’re interested) is everything that you see is only your own consciousness, your own reality. So it’s all created by only you and no one else. And that is what Neville says. BUT, I also believe that everyone else creates their own reality entirely just the same. But you only ever see your own reality. When you are interacting with another person, you are interacting with your own creation of them. What you physically see of them — their appearance, how they act, etc is your own creation based on what you believe to be true about them. But you are creating this with the other person’s energy involved. So it’s all your creation. Only your creation. But you interact with other people’s energy. Sorry if that’s confusing.

Yes, I agree. Mature and wise people do not act like know-it-alls.

Also, Neville does say that each of us are God in our own realities.

Last edited by fizzy (9/25/2018 2:04 pm)

9/25/2018 2:17 pm  #7

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

What I believe (in case you’re interested) is everything that you see is only your own consciousness, your own reality. So it’s all created by only you and no one else. And that is what Neville says. BUT, I also believe that everyone else creates their own reality entirely just the same. But you only ever see your own reality. When you are interacting with another person, you are interacting with your own creation of them. What you physically see of them — their appearance, how they act, etc is your own creation based on what you believe to be true about them. But you are creating this with the other person’s energy involved. So it’s all your creation. Only your creation. But you interact with other people’s energy. Sorry if that’s confusing.

I am in fact interested! And I kinda agree, not a hundred percent but what you said makes way more sense. You believe we create our own reality but people are still there and they exist separately from us, right? I believe it a bit different, but it's similar! I believe free will does exist and everything isn't our conciousness, I believewe can influence things and people and situations and that's why we can manifest anything we want. Because if we want it enough, with pure intentions, it manifests. For example (because I suck at explaining), I want to manifest the person I love back into my life. I believe that I can manifest him because I truly love him and don't just simply want him becauseI want to feel desired or whatever. I believe he can feel the love I feel for him and it's impossible for him to ignore because energy influences everything around us. Hope that made sense. It probably didn' though.

9/25/2018 2:47 pm  #8

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

Fizzy and I say things in different ways, but we have more or less the same beliefs.

9/25/2018 4:17 pm  #9

oceanitrogen wrote:

I am in fact interested! And I kinda agree, not a hundred percent but what you said makes way more sense. You believe we create our own reality but people are still there and they exist separately from us, right? I believe it a bit different, but it's similar! I believe free will does exist and everything isn't our conciousness, I believewe can influence things and people and situations and that's why we can manifest anything we want. Because if we want it enough, with pure intentions, it manifests. For example (because I suck at explaining), I want to manifest the person I love back into my life. I believe that I can manifest him because I truly love him and don't just simply want him becauseI want to feel desired or whatever. I believe he can feel the love I feel for him and it's impossible for him to ignore because energy influences everything around us. Hope that made sense. It probably didn' though.

I believe people are separate, but what you experience of a person in your reality is completely your own creation, if that makes sense. Free will does exist but it never ever hinders you from creating anything you want, because whatever you want with another person, there is a version of that person that wants the same thing. Everything you see and will ever see is made up of your own consciousness. You can’t experience anything outside of your own consciousness, like a dream.

I guess where I disagree with you and where people who follow Neville will disagree with you is where you said we influence other people. Many people who view reality that way will say other people feel our energy and are either attracted or repelled it. But nothing is ever attracted to you or repelled by you. Everything comes FROM you as your own creation, even other people. And even if you were coming from a place of needing a relationship with him to feel better about yourself, you could still manifest one with him with your beliefs. All you ever need to manifest anything is the belief that you have it. You can hate yourself, feel unworthy of your desire, be needy, etc. But if you can still manage to believe another person loves you, you will manifest that person loving you.

9/25/2018 4:29 pm  #10

fizzy wrote:

oceanitrogen wrote:

I believe people are separate, but what you experience of a person in your reality is completely your own creation, if that makes sense. Free will does exist but it never ever hinders you from creating anything you want, because whatever you want with another person, there is a version of that person that wants the same thing. Everything you see and will ever see is made up of your own consciousness. You can’t experience anything outside of your own consciousness, like a dream.

I guess where I disagree with you and where people who follow Neville will disagree with you is where you said we influence other people. Many people who view reality that way will say other people feel our energy and are either attracted or repelled it. But nothing is ever attracted to you or repelled by you. Everything comes FROM you as your own creation, even other people. And even if you were coming from a place of needing a relationship with him to feel better about yourself, you could still manifest one with him with your beliefs. All you ever need to manifest anything is the belief that you have it. You can hate yourself, feel unworthy of your desire, be needy, etc. But if you can still manage to believe another person loves you, you will manifest that person loving you.

I agree with everything fizzy has said. The belief that you have your desire is all that you need to manifest it. Some people make this so complicated, putting all sorts of conditions on it, when it is really very simple.

Board footera