Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2018 4:00 pm  #1

Quick question about the challenge and visualization, please comment

So I am in day 12 of the challenge now and I find that even though creating the scenes in my mind doesn't pose too much of a problem, I am finding it hard to connect the images to a feeling of happines and joy. Has anyone else have this happen to them? I feel that as the "need" for my ex lessens, I find it harder to put emotion into my imaginal scenes. I worry a bit that this will affect my manifestation as feeling it is part of the process.
Any thoughs or comments are much welcome

9/25/2018 10:47 am  #2

Re: Quick question about the challenge and visualization, please comment

Adybabe79 wrote:

So I am in day 12 of the challenge now and I find that even though creating the scenes in my mind doesn't pose too much of a problem, I am finding it hard to connect the images to a feeling of happines and joy. Has anyone else have this happen to them? I feel that as the "need" for my ex lessens, I find it harder to put emotion into my imaginal scenes. I worry a bit that this will affect my manifestation as feeling it is part of the process.
Any thoughs or comments are much welcome

Β 
It is not an emotional feeling that is required, it is the feeling of having your desire, whatever that is, right now.

If you really want to learn conscious creation properly, study Neville Goddard's teachings and apply them to all areas of your life.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/01/2018 2:20 pm  #3

Re: Quick question about the challenge and visualization, please comment

http://realneville.com/txt/How_To_Use_Your_Imagination.html

The above might help alongside the 25 Day Challenge visualisations.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera