Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2018 3:39 pm  #11

Re: question about Pussy Whip?

Lanie Stevens wrote:

habibatammar wrote:

hello everyone! i recently purchased  Lanie Stevens Pussy whip book.
i tried the technique a couple of times now, but no instants results happened. i am fine im not panicking, but my concerns are what if i want my SP to actually do stuff and not just say them.
in the technique you hear them saying things you can them to say, but i want him to actually do stuff for me, like get me flowers, overwhelm me with texts and calls, take me out on dates and steamy intimate moments.
how can i do that?

You can't expect instant results although the contact does happen instantly.  I was just lucky enough to witness it because I was lying next to John, the person I used as an example, in my PW book.  It is "living in the present" because you are connecting instantaneously to your POI.  If you go to my website it will explain what quantum physics calls "entanglement".  Simply put, entanglement is the unique connection you have with everyone you come into contact with and that is how you connect with others using my technique.  It's more than LOA where you are trying to visualize something already fulfilled.  

http://laniestevensauthor.com

Thank you very much Lanie for your reply! Such an honor dear

Please Send some Love and Positive Energy my way
I am Grateful

10/08/2018 2:16 pm  #12

I’m still not planning on being active on this forum, but I just wanted to chime in here and say that this is a Neville Goddard technique.

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-three

Look at that site. Sixth paragraph down.

I agree with what Cynthia has said.

Last edited by fizzy (10/08/2018 2:30 pm)

10/08/2018 2:45 pm  #13

fizzy wrote:

I’m still not planning on being active on this forum, but I just wanted to chime in here and say that this is a Neville Goddard technique.

http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/chapter-three

Look at that site. Sixth paragraph down.

I agree with what Cynthia has said.

I'm still not planning on being active on this forum, either, but I personally manifested a long marriage with my former husband, long before I ever heard of Neville, simply by imagining that we were already married to each other, what Neville called 'living in the end', and it was long distance, as well.  As I've mentioned on this forum before, unfortunately I left out some things that were important to me about our relationship, which I mistakenly thought at the time would just magically fall into place later. They didn't, because I didn't create them consciously. I know better now than I did back then.  Hoping that something will happen isn't consciously creating it with the use of your imagination so that it does happen. If you really want to do things like 'pussy whip', 'make him burn with desire', 'whispering technique', remote seduction, or anything else that is living in the present and continuously attempting to get you where you say you want to be that way, good luck to you. It takes a lot of energy doing those things to never get where you ultimately want to be. Make it easy on yourself. Forget all of that nonsense. Live in the end. That's the only real, long term solution, and it's the easiest one as well.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/08/2018 3:45 pm  #14

Before I leave again, let me point out the difference between types of repetition. There is a vast difference between the repetition of imagining or feeling like you already have the relationship, the new car, or whatever else it is, until your subconscious mind accepts it as true and creates it in the outer world, and the repetition of living in the present, as in these various 'techniques', and trying repeatedly to get something that you don't have and that you are only too well aware that you don't have. The first one is living in the end, the other is far from it.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/08/2018 3:49 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera