Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2018 3:14 pm  #1

I am happy today and just want to share! 25 day Challenge related :)

Ok, so I am in day 7 of the 25 day Challenge and I already feel in a much better place than I was emotionally. My BF and I broke up back in March and although we never stopped seeing each other because we've been trying to reconcile since, things didn't work out and we stopped seeing each other about 3 weeks ago. We have been very sparcely in touch, nothing relevant really.
Then out of the blue, I get a message from him yesterday all excited about a beanie we had been looking for him for almost two years, and how he finally found it in the most unexpected place and wanted to share the story with me.
Today, I am going down the elevator at work to but lunch and BAM! I ran into him. I didn't know he was going to be in the building, he does not work here. I truly wasn't expecting it. So I stayed and we chat for a few minutes, it was nice, and we were both smiling. I did tell him that I missed him, I probably shouldn't have, but emotion overcame me. But it wasn't weird or akward at all. We talked like old friends and we hugged goodbye and I really could feel love in his hug.Β 
Afterwars I texted him that it had been really nice to see him, and he said the same and called me one of his pet names for me
I don't want to say I know this is a sign or anything, because in all honesty I don't know. I just know that I am very happy and thankful that these happened and wanted to share :D

9/18/2018 3:56 pm  #2

Re: I am happy today and just want to share! 25 day Challenge related :)

Adybabe79 wrote:

Ok, so I am in day 7 of the 25 day Challenge and I already feel in a much better place than I was emotionally. My BF and I broke up back in March and although we never stopped seeing each other because we've been trying to reconcile since, things didn't work out and we stopped seeing each other about 3 weeks ago. We have been very sparcely in touch, nothing relevant really.
Then out of the blue, I get a message from him yesterday all excited about a beanie we had been looking for him for almost two years, and how he finally found it in the most unexpected place and wanted to share the story with me.
Today, I am going down the elevator at work to but lunch and BAM! I ran into him. I didn't know he was going to be in the building, he does not work here. I truly wasn't expecting it. So I stayed and we chat for a few minutes, it was nice, and we were both smiling. I did tell him that I missed him, I probably shouldn't have, but emotion overcame me. But it wasn't weird or akward at all. We talked like old friends and we hugged goodbye and I really could feel love in his hug.Β 
Afterwars I texted him that it had been really nice to see him, and he said the same and called me one of his pet names for me
I don't want to say I know this is a sign or anything, because in all honesty I don't know. I just know that I am very happy and thankful that these happened and wanted to share :D

This is great, keep up the great work!

12/12/2018 9:49 pm  #3

Re: I am happy today and just want to share! 25 day Challenge related :)

Any updates?

Board footera