Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2018 10:03 pm  #1

Addiction

Has anyone ever manifested help with addiction for someone else? Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse with someone. They have always binged and then quit for awhile and started again but now it seems to have gotten worse. Last time I was with them they had drank so much that it scared me and I don’t know if it’s just drinking. This person is now pushing me away and tells me not to worry about them and to go find someone else to worry about and now I’m blocked by this person on the phone and social media. I’m really scared something bad is going to happen to them but then I feel like I’m adding to the negative energy and I don’t know what to do. I don’t think it helps that we’ve seen so many overdoses in the media lately and that keeps me thinking about it even though I try to stay away from it.

9/16/2018 3:04 am  #2

Re: Addiction

Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone ever manifested help with addiction for someone else? Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse with someone. They have always binged and then quit for awhile and started again but now it seems to have gotten worse. Last time I was with them they had drank so much that it scared me and I don’t know if it’s just drinking. This person is now pushing me away and tells me not to worry about them and to go find someone else to worry about and now I’m blocked by this person on the phone and social media. I’m really scared something bad is going to happen to them but then I feel like I’m adding to the negative energy and I don’t know what to do. I don’t think it helps that we’ve seen so many overdoses in the media lately and that keeps me thinking about it even though I try to stay away from it.

Not for addiction, but for a major change for the better in their life circumstances. It's the same principle for everything. Neville, Neville, Neville.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/16/2018 4:06 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Not for addiction, but for a major change for the better in their life circumstances. It's the same principle for everything. Neville, Neville, Neville.

You should link or give the sources of all your favourite Neville teachings, Cynthia!!!! I think this would be a great idea! 🤗🤗😐

9/16/2018 5:13 am  #4

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

You should link or give the sources of all your favourite Neville teachings, Cynthia!!!! I think this would be a great idea! 🤗🤗😐

I've done that already, many times, and I'm tired of repeating myself over and over again when most people don't listen anyway. I've had to look things up and search for things. I've made my own study of conscious creation. If anyone is interested enough, they can and will do the same for themselves.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/16/2018 5:16 am)

9/16/2018 5:19 am  #5

There's a Neville section on this board. Google Neville, as there is tons of information out there.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/16/2018 5:34 am  #6

Neville's work can be found here.
https://freeneville.com/

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/16/2018 8:15 pm  #7

Thank you guys 🙏 yes I really like Neville! Does anyone ever feel like they put so much energy into something and things start working out and then boom everything that you got going your way falls apart again?! I’ve noticed that it often happens to me and I do live in the moment and enjoy what’s going on and try to ignore any negative thought but there are occasions where I find myself slipping a little and giving into them. I guess I know the answer is to just ignore everything and focus on what you want, I’m just feeling a little discouraged today.

9/20/2018 9:42 pm  #8

Anonymous wrote:

Thank you guys 🙏 yes I really like Neville! Does anyone ever feel like they put so much energy into something and things start working out and then boom everything that you got going your way falls apart again?! I’ve noticed that it often happens to me and I do live in the moment and enjoy what’s going on and try to ignore any negative thought but there are occasions where I find myself slipping a little and giving into them. I guess I know the answer is to just ignore everything and focus on what you want, I’m just feeling a little discouraged today.

Living in the moment when you're going about your daily life is good, but living in the end in your imagination is what you need to do to consciously create something.  Yes, just ignore any negatives and carry on living in the end, and you'll get there. Sometimes things seem to go wrong along the way or even look really bad, but it's nothing to worry about. Things don't always move in a perfect straight line to your goal, sometimes there may be ups and downs, so just be patient and persist and it will all work out.

9/20/2018 11:16 pm  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Living in the moment when you're going about your daily life is good, but living in the end in your imagination is what you need to do to consciously create something.  Yes, just ignore any negatives and carry on living in the end, and you'll get there. Sometimes things seem to go wrong along the way or even look really bad, but it's nothing to worry about. Things don't always move in a perfect straight line to your goal, sometimes there may be ups and downs, so just be patient and persist and it will all work out.

"Living in the end in your imagination" means visualizing daily with all your senses.

Board footera