Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2018 3:09 pm  #11

Re: Attracting a gay guy

Our desires exist in order to be experienced because we come from this amazing source of creative energy that is experimenting in this environment that we humans call time and space.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/13/2018 4:12 pm  #12

Aquilina wrote:

Our desires exist in order to be experienced because we come from this amazing source of creative energy that is experimenting in this environment that we humans call time and space.

Well said!

9/13/2018 4:13 pm  #13

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Thank you so much dearโค๏ธ
It seems stupid but you really gave me that positive feelings about that, which I was loosing...
You know when I didnโ€™t know about loa I told him I like him and he told me heโ€™s bisexual/gay
Now I know I can bring into reality the existent experience that I desire

Youโ€™re welcomeโค๏ธ

9/13/2018 6:11 pm  #14

When I think of my SP and how when he was here he was the kindest sweetest most loving being I had ever encountered that said he knew we would see each other again, I think of it as if returning to my negative state when he had to go home shut him out.

I was in the shower just now and had a mental image of this parallel version of him (the original version) looking through a window, knocking on the window, wanting me to let him into my world, instead of the indifferent person he was when I returned to my state of negativity after he left with all my negative beliefs that I projected onto him.

Maybe that will help you to see it in a similar way. Ever heard the phrase, "what you want, wants you"?

Last edited by Aquilina (9/13/2018 6:12 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/13/2018 10:41 pm  #15

Thank you so much Aquilinaโค๏ธ

9/14/2018 1:36 am  #16

I don't agree with "what you want, wants you" otherwise Chris Hemsworth would be knocking on my door! I do agree with the points Fizzy made though. My work colleague happily loved up with a guy who identifies as bi. It can happen.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/14/2018 2:11 am  #17

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't agree with "what you want, wants you" otherwise Chris Hemsworth would be knocking on my door! I do agree with the points Fizzy made though. My work colleague happily loved up with a guy who identifies as bi. It can happen.

So do you think it is possible to attract him?

9/14/2018 3:29 am  #18

Ultraviolenx wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

So do you think it is possible to attract him?

It is certainly possible, I would imagine. Others here seem to think so. Look at what Fizzy and others said.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera