Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2018 12:00 pm  #1

Attracting a gay guy

Is it possbile to attract a gay boy even if I'm a girl? 

9/13/2018 1:15 pm  #2

Re: Attracting a gay guy

Why do you want a gay man?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/13/2018 1:33 pm  #3

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Is it possbile to attract a gay boy even if I'm a girl? 

To this I would say yes. Can you imagine being in a relationship with this guy? If so, it exists. Nothing is impossible.

9/13/2018 2:22 pm  #4

1)it’s not that i want a gay man, it’s that i like him so much, we are colse friend
2)i think so too, but some loa coaches say that it’s up to his free will... personally i think we can attract everyone irregardless (maybe all of us could be a bit “bisex”) because attraction between two people starts from mind, not from body

9/13/2018 2:26 pm  #5

Ultraviolenx wrote:

1)it’s not that i want a gay man, it’s that i like him so much, we are colse friend
2)i think so too, but some loa coaches say that it’s up to his free will... personally i think we can attract everyone irregardless (maybe all of us could be a bit “bisex”) because attraction between two people starts from mind, not from body

Totally agree! Also, since all possibilities already exist, you can’t ever violate someone else’s free will. By imagining what you want, you are viewing the already existent reality where that person is freely choosing to be with you. And anything you can imagine, you can physically manifest.

9/13/2018 2:32 pm  #6

Thank you so much, I’ll be honest, I was giving up because two loa coaches both told me that maybe it is not possibile because he’s gay... then what law would it be? I received so many signs that I can’t give up
Anyway thank you for your answer because you really made me feel better

9/13/2018 2:35 pm  #7

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Thank you so much, I’ll be honest, I was giving up because two loa coaches both told me that maybe it is not possibile because he’s gay... then what law would it be? I received so many signs that I can’t give up
Anyway thank you for your answer because you really made me feel better

You’re welcome! If you’re not familiar with his work, I recommend looking into the teachings of Neville Goddard. You can find them for free online. All you need to consciously manifest something is to get to the point of knowing that it’s yours already. He has techniques in order to get to that place

9/13/2018 2:40 pm  #8

Yes I discovered him thanks to Agnes Vivarelli (she actually made a video in which says that we can attract anyone irregardless their sexual orientation)
The fun fact is that another loa coach told me this is impossible because Neville says that people can refuse back our request and that I can’t change him being gay (I repeat I don’t think I will change him, I just think we could actually being attract by everyone) so I got confuse
What does it mean that they can push out our request?

9/13/2018 2:47 pm  #9

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Yes I discovered him thanks to Agnes Vivarelli (she actually made a video in which says that we can attract anyone irregardless their sexual orientation)
The fun fact is that another loa coach told me this is impossible because Neville says that people can refuse back our request and that I can’t change him being gay (I repeat I don’t think I will change him, I just think we could actually being attract by everyone) so I got confuse
What does it mean that they can push out our request?

I believe that people have the freedom to choose what they want but I also believe that each one of us desires to experience every possibility imaginable, and therefore we have multiple versions of ourselves experiencing each and every possibility. You desire to become the version of yourself who has a relationship with the version of him who also desires this relationship. Nothing wrong with that, all you need to do is bring it into existence. Sure, there are also versions of him who would be against this relationship, but in manifesting it, you will not be interacting with those versions of him. The version of him who gets manifested into your reality is the one who matches up with what you believe to be true about him.

9/13/2018 2:53 pm  #10

Thank you so much dear❤️
It seems stupid but you really gave me that positive feelings about that, which I was loosing...
You know when I didn’t know about loa I told him I like him and he told me he’s bisexual/gay
Now I know I can bring into reality the existent experience that I desire

Board footera