Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2018 1:53 pm  #41

Re: 'Self love' and 'feeling good' are not necessary to manifesting

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Because this is my original post, I am making an exception and replying. It's not as though I haven't answered these same questions many, many times already, which is why I have stopped replying to them. There is a search function, after all, and studying Neville Goddard's teachings, which I've recommended doing over and over countless times now will give you all of the answers you could ever want and need.

There is only one principle for manifesting anything and everything, whether it is a relationship, a car, a job, or anything else, and that is living in the end of the wish fulfilled, which means living in the end in your imagination of already having it now.

First of all, it isn't true that if something doesn't happen in 30 days or in any other time period that it won't happen. That is rubbish. It takes as long as it takes, and even Neville said he couldn't say how long that would be. In my opinion it's a very bad idea to set a time limit on something happening, (I don't even do it, and I've been doing this for a long time - I have a lot of fast, even instant results, but it's not because I'm trying to, it's because I'm not putting a time limit on it or any other pressure on it or trying to force it), especially when you don't know what to do and are confused by the many, often wrong, opinions on 'LOA', which I really don't like to call it. There are other laws, such as the law of assumption, and in my opinion, it is better referred to as conscious creation because that is what you are doing by applying the various laws, creating something that you want to have happen. Setting a time limit creates a lot of unnecessary stress and pressure which is one of the last things you want. You've got to be relaxed about it and have some trust. Things can happen fast, but not if you are trying to force something to happen within a given period of time. Desperation in any form is about the most effective way I know of keeping desires away.

Whether we realise it or not, we are all creating our lives all of the time, whether we are doing it consciously or not. We can't switch that on and off. What we can do and do a lot of the time is switch on and off our conscious creation of our lives. Until I finally discovered Neville relatively recently, within the last few years, virtually every author I read before that at the very least strongly implied that this is something that you do only when you have a desire or need for something. Neville was the one who came out and said that this is something that we're doing all of the time whether consciously or not.

What do you want the end result to be? It sounds like in your case you want to have the relationship with the person, so imagining him saying he wants a relationship with you is not quite really living in the end. It goes beyond that. Anybody can say words, and actions speak louder than words. Living in the end is actually having the relationship itself. Living in the end in this case would be imagining and feeling as true that you already have the relationship with the person right now, just as you want it to be. What would it feel like if it was true? It's not an emotional feeling like happy or excited, it's the feeling of having your desire right now. I don't know how old you are and if you're old and mature enough to be married, but let's say for the sake of illustration that you are and that is what you want. You could imagine what your life would be like with this person in as ideal a way as possible, you could imagine the two of you going places and doing things together, you could imagine wearing a wedding ring, you could imagine kissing and cuddling and hearing him tell you how much he loves you, you could imagine people calling you Mrs Whoever, making all of this as real as possible in your imagination and feeling like it is already true right now and that you are already married to the person right now. Repetition and being consistent are important because you have to get to the point where you feel and believe that all of this is really true. You are actually programming your subconscious mind by doing this to believe this is true because it cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined, and when your subconscious mind believes something is true, to quote another author, 'it will move heaven and earth' to bring about your desire.

Don't compare yourself to other people. If you and the other person do social media, don't look at theirs or do anything else if it is going to upset you or remind you that you don't have something right now that you want. I can't impress upon you how important this is. Don't worry about anything. Don't worry about how long you think it is taking because that will only make it take longer. If you had the relationship right now, how long it took wouldn't even come into it, and neither would anything else that may be the current reality that might be upsetting you. 

Imagine your desire in detail, feel it like it's already true, that it is already an accomplished fact, and trust that it will happen, and don't worry about when that will be.

Thank you so much. Im 25 years old so I can imagine that Im married and I would like married with this person. But I dont say, that if something doesn't happen in 30days so never happen. I say that if our manifestation takes more than 30 days, so we probably do something wrong I was read it on another forum superman challenge .And every challenge takes 30 days..And yes stalking social.media is my biggest problem I dont know how stop it. I try anything. And I dont know how ignore current reality if I see him. Im feel sad and I miss him and I forget that I have to live in the end

How much do you really want the relationship? If you really want it badly enough, you will do whatever it takes, and that includes having the self discipline to not look at social media or do anything else to reinforce the current reality that you don't want. Forget about 'superman', forget about 30 days, it's rubbish. Only listen to Neville. He will never steer you wrong. He didn't teach conscious creation for fame or financial gain. He married his second wife by doing exactly what he taught other people to do. If you don't create the relationship of your desires it will be your own fault and nobody else's. You have that kind of power. So does everybody. You just have to realise that and do what needs to be done, which is to live in the end and disregard anything that tells you that it isn't true at the moment..I had a long marriage with my former husband simply by imagining I was married to him. That was long before I ever heard about Neville, and I would do some things differently now that I know better because it wasn't the ideal relationship that I had wanted to have with somebody, but nevertheless I did get the marriage by simply imagining that I was married to him.

And what did you imagined? You imagined just you are his wife or you imagined that people say you "Mrs" you wake up and imagined that he is in your bed or you imagined your wedding day or what?

10/20/2018 2:03 pm  #42

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

Thank you so much. Im 25 years old so I can imagine that Im married and I would like married with this person. But I dont say, that if something doesn't happen in 30days so never happen. I say that if our manifestation takes more than 30 days, so we probably do something wrong I was read it on another forum superman challenge .And every challenge takes 30 days..And yes stalking social.media is my biggest problem I dont know how stop it. I try anything. And I dont know how ignore current reality if I see him. Im feel sad and I miss him and I forget that I have to live in the end

How much do you really want the relationship? If you really want it badly enough, you will do whatever it takes, and that includes having the self discipline to not look at social media or do anything else to reinforce the current reality that you don't want. Forget about 'superman', forget about 30 days, it's rubbish. Only listen to Neville. He will never steer you wrong. He didn't teach conscious creation for fame or financial gain. He married his second wife by doing exactly what he taught other people to do. If you don't create the relationship of your desires it will be your own fault and nobody else's. You have that kind of power. So does everybody. You just have to realise that and do what needs to be done, which is to live in the end and disregard anything that tells you that it isn't true at the moment..I had a long marriage with my former husband simply by imagining I was married to him. That was long before I ever heard about Neville, and I would do some things differently now that I know better because it wasn't the ideal relationship that I had wanted to have with somebody, but nevertheless I did get the marriage by simply imagining that I was married to him.

And what did you imagined? You imagined just you are his wife or you imagined that people say you "Mrs" you wake up and imagined that he is in your bed or you imagined your wedding day or what?

I've told you exactly what to do so you can have the ideal result. I didn't have the ideal result. That was a long time ago. I know better now. I've learnt from my mistakes and am telling you how you can have an ideal result so you don't have to repeat the same mistakes. I had the marriage, but not the ideal relationship because all I did was imagine that we were married and that I was wearing a wedding ring. I got exactly that and no more. That is my point. I left out important details, mistakenly thinking they would fall into place later, and they didn't, because I didn't consciously create them.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/20/2018 2:10 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/23/2018 11:48 am  #43

Is it  a big resistance, if I want live in end result, but I"m sad because he has a girlfriend? I want be with him again ,but at the same moment I don't want him when I know that he sleep with another girl..I don't want  believe that he really loves her, but I dont know be ok with thought that now he is with her..yes I know that it's just a one from milion parallel reality but..

10/23/2018 2:43 pm  #44

Anita wrote:

How I have live in the end? What have I imagine, if I want a relationship with spec.person? Have I imagine words from him , that he love me amd want a relationship with me or this isn' t live in the end?or can I just write down that I have a relationship with this person and let it go and feel that this desire is already done?I was read when we dont have our desire in 30 days, so we do something wrong. So can I write down a date too? ? And simply be sure that this is will happen in a specific date? I read stories, where people manifested their desires in specific date

Imagining that he wants a relationship is not living in the end. The clue is in the words "living in the end". The end result is not him WANTING a relationship. It's the two of you BEING in a relationship as you want it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/23/2018 2:49 pm  #45

Anita wrote:

Is it  a big resistance, if I want live in end result, but I"m sad because he has a girlfriend? I want be with him again ,but at the same moment I don't want him when I know that he sleep with another girl..I don't want  believe that he really loves her, but I dont know be ok with thought that now he is with her..yes I know that it's just a one from milion parallel reality but..

Living in the end would not include this other woman. Forget about what you think he thinks about her and what she thinks about him. It's not relevant, will distract you and isn't part of the end result you want. Focus on that only.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/29/2018 10:25 am  #46

I'm bumping this up because it really should be pinned, and if there wasn't a bias on this forum in the other direction it would have been.

I'm also posting the below again because I think it's important.

Neville's teachings in a nutshell:

Imagination creates reality. (Think about it. There is nothing in existence that wasn't first imagined.)

Imaginal acts, when persisted in over time, harden into facts. (Put another way, anything you imagine for a long enough time, will become a reality.)

Live in the end of the wish fulfilled. (This means to feel that you already have your desire right now and to think from the standpoint of having your desire already as an accomplished fact, not as something you hope to have at some future time, and to make it as real in your imagination as possible.)

The more natural having your desire feels to you, the sooner it will become a reality in the outside world.

Look, people, this isn't hard. There is no opponent to having your desire except yourself. You are the only one who can stand in your way by failing to do what Neville proved to be true in his own experience time and again and taught other people to do. You are the only one who creates blocks and obstacles in your own mind to having your desire if you think there are any blocks and obstacles. They are only illusions caused by wrong thinking, and you and nobody else is doing that to yourself.

11/01/2018 7:35 pm  #47

One question which is probably obvious but feels confusing to me...

I'll keep this as brief as I can. When he initially went back to his home country, I said a few needy things, nothing major but it bugged me. I know that feeling is there in my subconscious, and that I have to change my state more because these thoughts come up sometimes where I assume he thinks I'm needy which of course means he would think that. I don't believe that I am that person anymore, but I am still reprogramming the feeling that has been reinforced by situations going way back.

Therefore...would it be a good idea to use Neville's revision technique to get rid of this idea that this past stuff is blocking me, or would just imagining the end result eventually get rid of my ideas about that past stuff anyway?

Because I can feel my feeling about myself changing bit by bit which is great, but I have this resistance to the idea of the situation changing because of what I did before, even though I know better and that what he may have thought or be thinking is nothing to do with it. Consciously I know that but the feeling is different and it's annoying because it's persistent and I'm not sure which approach is better for changing the state in this case...revision of what happened or just focusing on the end result.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/01/2018 8:00 pm  #48

Aquilina wrote:

One question which is probably obvious but feels confusing to me...

I'll keep this as brief as I can. When he initially went back to his home country, I said a few needy things, nothing major but it bugged me. I know that feeling is there in my subconscious, and that I have to change my state more because these thoughts come up sometimes where I assume he thinks I'm needy which of course means he would think that. I don't believe that I am that person anymore, but I am still reprogramming the feeling that has been reinforced by situations going way back.

Therefore...would it be a good idea to use Neville's revision technique to get rid of this idea that this past stuff is blocking me, or would just imagining the end result eventually get rid of my ideas about that past stuff anyway?

Because I can feel my feeling about myself changing bit by bit which is great, but I have this resistance to the idea of the situation changing because of what I did before, even though I know better and that what he may have thought or be thinking is nothing to do with it. Consciously I know that but the feeling is different and it's annoying because it's persistent and I'm not sure which approach is better for changing the state in this case...revision of what happened or just focusing on the end result.

Living in the end would be enough. However, doing revision first could make it easier for you to live in the end.  My situation was different, but it helped me a lot to do revision to get rid of some negative feelings I had. Then I was able to live in the end without those negative feelings interfering.

11/01/2018 8:53 pm  #49

Yes makes sense, thanks.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

12/24/2018 12:05 pm  #50

I still think that this is disrespectful to others who have what works for them. I feel like this forum is turning into the Neville forum. Yes great guy he manifested but others have too doing what works for them. Its one thing giving advice for what has worked for you but when you throw in the sentence “disregard everything else” that’s really rude because we are all here to help people and I didn’t follow Neville (because I tried and it didn’t work living in the end didn’t work for ME. )and for the most part I’ve manifested everything I wanted . Money better relationships etc. so great if Neville following his stuff worked for you don’t doubt you that it did but everyone is different and has things that work for them and help remove disbeliefs etc. so I really don’t appreciate how you feel it’s ok to knock the way others work . If you’ve read my posts over there course of a year and a half I have significantly gotten into a better space and manifested a hell of a lot better relationship and Self acceptance and detachment is what worked for me. The way I did it worked to remove what was blocking me. Along with money I got a tv I got a rug I got many different things. Didn’t need them preferred them but I was and still am at peace. Again Neville worked for you give that advice but don’t insult or knock others for what works for them. This is Veronica’s forum and people should take what resonates with them not be told everything but Neville is wrong. Even other loa coaches say do what resonates people have a different way. Livingnin the end doesn’t always work for everyone. It may make them feel awful without having what they want and fuel obsession.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/24/2018 12:12 pm)

Board footera