Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2018 5:25 pm  #11

Re: 'Self love' and 'feeling good' are not necessary to manifesting

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I think you are saying what I just said above, but in different words?

And I think it is important that people realize though that we are manifesting every single second we are alive. So to say that you can’t manifest without having something is very inaccurate. Some might not actually realize this.

It’s not saying you can’t manifest without something it’s saying you can’t manifest what you want without something. You manifedt what you are not what you want so you manifedt every minute but you may not get what you want because of how you feel and what your focus is but you are still manifesting.

I agree that you won’t get what you want if your focus isn’t where it needs to be. But, all that all you ever need to manifest something, whether wanted or unwanted, is the knowing that it’s yours. Emotions are irrelevant to physically manifesting it. If you feel that you are in a relationship with someone, for example, whatever emotions you are experiencing won’t block that from manifesting. You can never attract or repel things because nothing comes to you, it comes from you. It coming to you is just an illusion. Assuming that you have a good relationship with your mother, if you began to hate yourself, wouldn’t your mother still love you? In that case you are in a bad emotional state but still manifesting another person loving you and being kind to you. In that case, self love wasn’t needed to manifest something good. Again, not knocking self love or saying it doesn’t have importance. Just getting down to the very mechanics of things and when you do you find that nothing other than ‘knowing’ is truly ever needed to manifest wanted or unwanted things.

I don’t think you understand the self love I’m talking about. It’s hard to describe the feelings I have I just know it’s what needed I’m where I need to be in tune with myself. For me everything changed with self love. I did all that he things you mentioned without it and nothing I wanted to consciously create happened. It’s a foundation. I feel I have of experience wit this and I have gotten down to the mechanics. I m basically the same as Agnes viviarelli . But it’s what I know works for me and works extremely well.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/13/2018 5:29 pm)

9/13/2018 6:01 pm  #12

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I don’t think you understand the self love I’m talking about. It’s hard to describe the feelings I have I just know it’s what needed I’m where I need to be in tune with myself. For me everything changed with self love. I did all that he things you mentioned without it and nothing I wanted to consciously create happened. It’s a foundation. I feel I have of experience wit this and I have gotten down to the mechanics. I m basically the same as Agnes viviarelli . But it’s what I know works for me and works extremely well.

From what I’ve seen you describe to others, I’m sure I do understand the self love you talk about. I have desires that are not physically manifest right now. Desires that I am currently not taking any steps toward manifesting. And yet, I’m happy and content with the life I’m living. I love who I am and my self talk isn’t negative. I know that my desires are attainable, and all I need to do to bring them into the physical is assume the state of having them and know they are mine when I feel like doing so.

I think what it comes down to is you have made it a rule in your own reality that you can’t attain anything you desire until you are in a certain state when it comes to yourself. Agnes Vivarelli has done the same thing. Other people don’t make that a rule in order to manifest good things into their reality, and so for them, they can manifest both wanted and unwanted things while feeling whatever way when it comes to themselves.

Last edited by fizzy (9/13/2018 6:02 pm)

9/13/2018 6:04 pm  #13

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

From what I’ve seen you describe to others, I’m sure I do understand the self love you talk about. I have desires that are not physically manifest right now. Desires that I am currently not taking any steps toward manifesting. And yet, I’m happy and content with the life I’m living. I love who I am and my self talk isn’t negative. I know that my desires are attainable, and all I need to do to bring them into the physical is assume the state of having them and know they are mine when I feel like doing so.

I think what it comes down to is you have made it a rule in your own reality that you can’t attain anything you desire until you are in a certain state when it comes to yourself. Agnes Vivarelli has done the same thing. Other people don’t make that a rule in order to manifest good things into their reality, and so for them, they can manifest both wanted and unwanted things while feeling whatever way when it comes to themselves.

The only thing I’m gonna say to you is your way is not the only way.  I think you have your way and I know what I feel the mechanics are and what actually works for me to be honest.  I m manifesting a lot right now and have been things I actually really want consciously creating. So I think that in itself proves I know what I’m talking about. I’m not inexperienced at consciously using the law of attraction to get my desires so don’t talk me like I am. If I say advice to others it’s because 1) they ask for it and 2) I have a lot of experience for years trying to consciously create I finally feel I know how to do that and use the law that is always occurring because I am consistently seeing the results I want and I feel an inner peace. You have your way do not try to change mine just because you feel yours is right and I won’t do the same.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/13/2018 6:09 pm)

9/13/2018 6:19 pm  #14

Selfloveiskey wrote:

The only thing I’m gonna say to you is your way is not the only way.  I think you have your way and I know what I feel the mechanics are and what actually works for me to be honest.  I m manifesting a lot right now and have been things I actually really want consciously creating. So I think that in itself proves I know what I’m talking about. I’m not inexperienced at consciously using the law of attraction to get my desires so don’t talk me like I am. If I say advice to others it’s because 1) they ask for it and 2) I have a lot of experience for years trying to consciously create I finally feel I know how to do that and use the law that is always occurring because I am consistently seeing the results I want and I feel an inner peace. You have your way do not try to change mine just because you feel yours is right and I won’t do the same.

I’m not talking to you in any way. I’m not sure why you get defensive when someone doesn’t agree with you. To be honest, I would think someone who is such a big advocate on loving oneself would be able to remain more calm and loving towards others in the face of differences.

All I’ve done is point out evidence to the contrary of what you claim. This evidence isn’t based on a feeling of mine, but actual occurrences. I enjoy deep discussions like the one we were just engaging in because I enjoy these subjects and learning all I can. By all means, continue on with the reality you’re creating.

9/13/2018 6:20 pm  #15

Speaking from my experience, I think that without self love, it is much easier for any belief that is going to contradict the belief that the manifestation already exists, to have a stronger hold over our expectations.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/13/2018 6:23 pm  #16

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I’m not talking to you in any way. I’m not sure why you get defensive when someone doesn’t agree with you. To be honest, I would think someone who is such a big advocate on loving oneself would be able to remain more calm and loving towards others in the face of differences.

All I’ve done is point out evidence to the contrary of what you claim. This evidence isn’t based on a feeling of mine, but actual occurrences. I enjoy deep discussions like the one we were just engaging in because I enjoy these subjects and learning all I can. By all means, continue on with the reality you’re creating.

There is a difference between a discussion and trying to change someone’s opinion on things when their experience shows the contrary or what you are saying. There is also actual evidence that supports my beliefs as well not just my feelings. Other people have experienced this as well. Agnes who helps so many people and of course Veronica . A lot of the loa coaches  beliefs match mine as well. So I’m really not the only one .

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/13/2018 6:27 pm)

9/13/2018 6:24 pm  #17

Aquilina wrote:

Speaking from my experience, I think that without self love, it is much easier for any belief that is going to contradict the belief that the manifestation already exists, to have a stronger hold over our expectations.

Yes, Aquilina, I agree. My point and I believe the point Cynthia was trying to make is that it isn’t actually necessary when it comes to manifesting. But yes, it certainly is helpful!

9/13/2018 6:26 pm  #18

Selfloveiskey wrote:

There is a difference between a discussion and trying to change someone’s opinion on things when their experience shows the contrary or what you are saying.

And other people’s experiences have shown something different than yours. So, it was just a discussion.

9/13/2018 6:28 pm  #19

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

There is a difference between a discussion and trying to change someone’s opinion on things when their experience shows the contrary or what you are saying.

And other people’s experiences have shown something different than yours. So, it was just a discussion.

As I had edited there are also people who have the same experience as me I’m not the only one with this experience with self love being the key and foundation. Along with acceptance. Agnes and Veronica included.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/13/2018 6:28 pm)

9/13/2018 6:31 pm  #20

Selfloveiskey wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

As I had edited there are also people who have the same experience as me I’m not the only one with this experience with self love being the key and foundation. Along with acceptance. Agnes and Veronica included.

Yes, and Cynthia and many others have had a different experience.

Board footera