Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2018 3:37 am  #11

Re: He moved away now is talking to someone else, has unfollowed me

Iamlovedandpowerful6 wrote:

Hello so there is this guy who had interest in me at first . We decided to hang out I grew a lot of feelings for him. Now he has moved I feel as if I scared him away . I want to be with him so bad. I know this will happen as soon as I start letting go. How do I do this. What videos are good for third party issues. So he can start talking to me again for the holidays.

Β 
I am copying and pasting this from what I've told some other people so I don't have to repeat myself over and over again.

Whatever you want the end result with this person to be is what you need to imagine as if it is happening right now, like you have it right now, making it as real as possible, feeling as though it is already yours. Make it as vivid and real as possible with the use of your senses, just as if you were experiencing it in the real world. Neville recommended doing this before you go to sleep at night because that is one of the times when your subconscious mind is at its most receptive, when you are in a sleepy, drowsy state. Pay no attention to what the external reality looks like right now. Do whatever it takes to ignore it, even deleting social media if you have it and need to do that to prevent yourself from checking up on him. Keep this up consistently, daily, because repetition is very important to reprogram your subconscious mind with the belief that the relationship is yours. Be patient, and don't worry about how long it might take, and don't give up unless you change your mind and decide you don't want the relationship any more. You can do this.

I strongly recommend studying the teachings of Neville Goddard on conscious creation and applying it to all areas of your life. We're creating our lives whether we know it or not, it can't be switched off and on, so you might as well learn how to do it consciously, and Neville Goddard was the best teacher of this and the master of doing it himself.
Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera