Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2018 12:29 pm  #1

He moved away now is talking to someone else, has unfollowed me

Hello so there is this guy who had interest in me at first . We decided to hang out I grew a lot of feelings for him. Now he has moved I feel as if I scared him away . I want to be with him so bad. I know this will happen as soon as I start letting go. How do I do this. What videos are good for third party issues. So he can start talking to me again for the holidays.

9/12/2018 12:29 am  #2

Re: He moved away now is talking to someone else, has unfollowed me

What do you mean he moved? Why did he move, do you know? Was this for work for example and if so how did you scare him away?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/12/2018 4:31 pm  #3

Also do you just want this guy to talk to you or do you want a relationship with him?

9/12/2018 5:32 pm  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Also do you just want this guy to talk to you or do you want a relationship with him?

These are very important questions. You need to focus on the end goal, not what has happened in between.Β 
Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/13/2018 1:10 am  #5

Serendipity wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

These are very important questions. You need to focus on the end goal, not what has happened in between.Β 
Β 

Absolutely. Lots of guys talk to me every day but so what? What does the OP really want with this guy?

9/17/2018 12:50 am  #6

Any update here?

9/18/2018 12:26 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I do want a relationship with him, as well as having communication with him again.

9/18/2018 12:28 am  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Any update here?

He moved away because he got a new job. I do believe he will move back in a few months.

9/18/2018 12:29 am  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What do you mean he moved? Why did he move, do you know? Was this for work for example and if so how did you scare him away?

I felt a s if I was to pushy towards him. Which resulted in me being deleted off of certain social sites. Then I saw taht he is hanging with another girl.

9/18/2018 12:46 am  #10

Iamlovedandpowerful6 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I do want a relationship with him, as well as having communication with him again.

Well then focus on a relationship with the guy in which you both communicate clearly with each other.

Board footera