Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2018 11:56 pm  #1

get back with someone who is already in relationship

hi to all of you with your high positive energy 
i need your help so badly.
i have broke up with my boyfriend about 6 or 7 month in this period we were still friend and we talked to each other he told me where can i find someone better than you?that meant alot to me to hear that but 2 weeks after that he is now in a relationship with a new girl.
can i still manifest him back and to be with him even if he is in a relationship? 
please help me in this case thank you so much

9/09/2018 1:07 am  #2

Re: get back with someone who is already in relationship

tinatina wrote:

i have broke up with my boyfriend about 6 or 7 month in this period we were still friend and we talked to each other he told me where can i find someone better than you?that meant alot to me to hear that but 2 weeks after that he is now in a relationship with a new girl.
can i still manifest him back and to be with him even if he is in a relationship? 

Yes. Study Neville's teachings and apply them to all areas of life. They are all you need to know. They are very easy to understand and simple to apply if people would only do that instead of making things so complicated and difficult for themselves.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/09/2018 1:11 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/09/2018 1:35 am  #3

i am so thankful for your help god bless you when we get back together i'll be update here  

9/09/2018 7:01 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

tinatina wrote:

Yes. Study Neville's teachings and apply them to all areas of life. They are all you need to know. They are very easy to understand and simple to apply if people would only do that instead of making things so complicated and difficult for themselves.

Sorry to ask, which one of his teachings can help in that matter?

9/09/2018 7:39 am  #5

madone87 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

tinatina wrote:

All of them. IT IS THE SAME PRINCIPLE FOR MANIFESTING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cynthia (9/09/2018 8:08 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/09/2018 10:48 am  #6

Cynthia wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

All of them. IT IS THE SAME PRINCIPLE FOR MANIFESTING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously madone87, you need to just apply it. You could ask questions until the end of time but then you will always be stuck in the same place.

11/30/2018 4:54 pm  #7

I am in a relationship that I believe my man is faithful and love me very much but I am in love with someone else. Is it selfish if I try to manifest this person to be in my life. I sincerely love this person.I am so confuse.

11/30/2018 5:08 pm  #8

lovelove wrote:

I am in a relationship that I believe my man is faithful and love me very much but I am in love with someone else. Is it selfish if I try to manifest this person to be in my life. I sincerely love this person.I am so confuse.

Is it selfish to remain with someone who you don't love, and when you want someone else?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/01/2018 2:57 pm  #9

lovelove wrote:

From experience, you are only hurting the person by remaining with them if you are not in love with them. It's also not fair on you to be in a relationship if you are in love with another.

Being alone is better than being with someone who isn't right for you. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/01/2018 4:50 pm  #10

Serendipity wrote:

lovelove wrote:

From experience, you are only hurting the person by remaining with them if you are not in love with them. It's also not fair on you to be in a relationship if you are in love with another.

Being alone is better than being with someone who isn't right for you. 

Agreed . I noticed when things were rough with my sp that I would immediately start dating because I wanted to feel love. Most times people stay with the other person or someone they don’t want to give them love and all that stuff instead of doing it for themselves and finding someone they truly want to be with. There are plenty of people out there and it’s obly fair to allow someone you don’t really want to do that and be truly happy just like you should do that for yourself too.

Board footera