Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2018 6:07 pm  #1

Please help me align...

I have moved my post into here as recommended. I had a relationship I was so happy with.ย Now my love is meeting someone else, I am not sure if they live together. I am pretty sure, that other women does not feel any passion etc to him- I have been told it by our common friends. He is complaining about her to his friends, but is still around her. They do not make up, think differently.ย I live by myself and do not know what to do with myself, wish to get an ideas, suggestions where to start changing my space from. I still feel I have got too much of him at the back of my head in thoughts. I love him with all my heart. At the same time I have got lots of impatience, fear, anger, frustration and it weakens me so badly, I would love to learn how to manage those.ย I saw them twice on the street, no holding hands, no hugs. But he looks so confident, smiling, she shows no affection. It hurts me twice. He is running around thing who does not want him like I do with all myself, and of course I would be so happy if he would be smiling to me and talking,holding my hand, just share happiness together etc...ย Please help me how I could manage myself, get him back, cause I know it is possible. I am just lost not sure about direction. I am new to this, I could see some of post s here and it helps me to understand law of attraction, but I would love to get a light which can guide me to success which I desire.ย Please reply, I would be so grateful.ย Sending hugs xxxย 
ย ย 

Board footera