Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2018 2:55 am  #1

No Contact Period

Hi! My ex and I broke up in August 4, and we kept in touch, bec he wanted to keep talking. But before I found this forum and the other The Secret forum, I read about the 21-30 days no contact period, so I insisted to my ex that we shouldn't communicate, for me to move on. Is it really important to not have contact? I read that it is, so the bad feelings and negative experiences that caused the break up will no longer be associated with me.Β 

What are your thoughts? Although I am trying to visualize and manifest that he would initiate contact, and tell me that he realized that he wants to work things out. I am also new to this, so help from you wonderful people would be greatly appreciated. Because there are times, esp when I have just woken up, and I feel bad bec my ex and I are broken up. That I no longer wake up to messages from him. What can I do about that?

I just started the 25-day challenge today, as I have only learned about it last night.

9/04/2018 4:47 pm  #2

Re: No Contact Period

Hello there! I've moved this thread to a better location so it can be seen by other users.Β 

The whole no contact thing isn't something you have to follow in order to manifest. It's a suggestion for people who constantly contact their ex/specific person.Β 
To manifest contact, you just picture open and free communication. You can even send yourself a pretend text and pretend it's from the person you desire. The key is to picture the end goal.Β 
Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/10/2018 2:31 am  #3

hi, how long will this no contact period takes? I'm hiding all his accounts, including instagram's stories too

10/10/2018 12:16 pm  #4

erin22 wrote:

hi, how long will this no contact period takes? I'm hiding all his accounts, including instagram's stories too

And what else are you doing whilst in "no contact"?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera