Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2018 4:40 pm  #1

IF YOURE NEW HERE DO YOURSELF A FVOR AND LEAVE

Im new here, i came to these forums looking for help and support but have gotten mostly ridicule and attitude. to anyone on here thats not a newbie.. stop being so stuck up with your opinions and views. if someone is looking for help EMPATHIZE with them. know theyre currently IN PAIN. you were there once too i assume, know what they felt like and dont bully them off the forums because youre in a better place then them.

if youre a newbie, dont bother here. veronicas videos are great, these forums are not. just watch her videos and find support through non judging friends.

i wont be back here and wont even read the harsh responses to this.i suggest you do the same if youve come here for help

8/19/2018 5:04 pm  #2

Re: IF YOURE NEW HERE DO YOURSELF A FVOR AND LEAVE

From what I can read you've had a lot of help and no bullying. Where is your evidence for bullying?

Now calm down and read your responses, and think again.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/19/2018 5:06 pm  #3

jm5150 wrote:

Im new here, i came to these forums looking for help and support but have gotten mostly ridicule and attitude. to anyone on here thats not a newbie.. stop being so stuck up with your opinions and views. if someone is looking for help EMPATHIZE with them. know theyre currently IN PAIN. you were there once too i assume, know what they felt like and dont bully them off the forums because youre in a better place then them.

if youre a newbie, dont bother here. veronicas videos are great, these forums are not. just watch her videos and find support through non judging friends.

i wont be back here and wont even read the harsh responses to this.i suggest you do the same if youve come here for help

I have personally spent a great deal of my precious time that I can never get back again for free trying to help you and pointing you in the right direction for the last several days. At no time did I ever ridicule you and neither did anybody else that I have seen. You have railed against everything I've told you about studying Neville's teachings and applying them to all areas of your life. I see that you've deleted your previous posts so people can't see how much negativity you brought here with you, your extremely desperate demeanour, and your lack of belief and lack of desire to learn about conscious creation properly but were after the usual quick fix to be with a specific person and weren't getting instant results and were torturing yourself over it, and so they can't see the excellent advice you were repeatedly given. You are very ungrateful, rude, and disrespectful. If you think Veronica's so great, then pay her, but don't ask for free help, then pay not a blind bit of notice to anything you're told, and then make up things that never happened and delete the evidence of what really did happen.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/20/2018 3:09 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/19/2018 5:10 pm  #4

I remember the good advice you gave Cynthia and it's disappointing that it's been removed because others could benefit too. There's no quick fix to "get" someone and even if there were it would go wrong because the individual hasn't sorted out their own desperation and other issues. I've seen this before with other posters. What a shame to reject this opportunity to change oneself.

8/19/2018 5:47 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I remember the good advice you gave Cynthia and it's disappointing that it's been removed because others could benefit too. There's no quick fix to "get" someone and even if there were it would go wrong because the individual hasn't sorted out their own desperation and other issues. I've seen this before with other posters. What a shame to reject this opportunity to change oneself.

Thank you. So have I, and I've been attacked by them as well, which is why I've left this forum so many times. I've only come back because I genuinely want to help people who truly want to help themselves. Many of them don't. I hadn't been on here for 2 1/2 months, and I hadn't planned to ever come back after the last time. I don't need this. I've got plenty of other things I could do with my time.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/19/2018 6:00 pm)

8/19/2018 6:22 pm  #6

I once thought loa was for everyone but I see it's not. I'm so grateful that it saved my life and works for me!!! ❤️

Last edited by excalibar (8/19/2018 6:23 pm)

8/19/2018 6:28 pm  #7

excalibar wrote:

I once thought loa was for everyone but I see it's not. I'm so grateful that it saved my life and works for me!!! ❤️

It does work for everyone, but some people use it against themselves without even knowing it. We're all creating all of the time, so we might as well learn how to do it consciously and choose the life we want.

8/19/2018 7:08 pm  #8

There’s a difference between being in pain and being bullied and getting advice while you are in pain and not taking it. It seemed people were trying to help but you just don’t like what they are saying. It seems to happen with people sometimes.

8/20/2018 1:52 am  #9

There was no ridicule and no attitude, only plain talking and support

8/20/2018 4:04 am  #10

I was one of the people who tried to empathise with you and your situation because I was there before. I remember telling you that as time goes, things do get better and focusing on yourself should be a priority now. 

I've read a ton of success stories and patience (with ourselves and the situation) seems to be a big factor. It seems like you were looking for a fast solution but yeah, it takes a lot of "training" in order to manifest something like this in a fast way.

Board footera