Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2018 11:21 am  #1

Manifesting someone whom I once rejected (help plz)

Hello guys,

I have been practicing LOA techniques to attract a person who I rejected once. Back then I was quite young and had quite an ego. We met on FACEBOOK and he almost immediately confessed being in love with me. I was like 'how the hell can he fall in love so quickly??' So I rejected him, in fear of getting into something I would regret later. And he stopped talking to me after it. 😢😢😢☹️☹️☹️

Now after 5 yrs, my mind went out to him all of a sudden. He's a good person I know and damn good looking. I wish to get another chance with him. So I started practicing LOA techniques but sometimes my mind gets filled with thoughts like what if it takes a long time to manifest? What if it doesn't happen at all? What if he's already with someone else? (I don't wanna break apart anyone's relation for my happiness) What if he's still stuck on the sense of rejection?

Today I out of desperation contacted him over messenger and he was a bit distant as per my opinion. I just keep think of him and wanna talk to him. I keep checking for any msg from him.

Can anyone suggest anything to calm this over excited mind of mine and how I can progress further?? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you folks! 😊😊😊

Last edited by debashree-ghosh (8/20/2018 1:28 am)

8/19/2018 10:53 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting someone whom I once rejected (help plz)

No responses yet 😢☹️

debashree-ghosh wrote:

Hello guys,

I have been practicing LOA techniques to attract a person who I rejected once. Back then I was quite young and had quite an ego. We met on FACEBOOK and he almost immediately confessed being in love with me. I was like 'how the hell can he fall in love so quickly??' So I rejected him, in fear of getting into something I would regret later. And he stopped talking to me after it. 😢😢😢☹️☹️☹️

Now after 5 yrs, my mind went out to him all of a sudden. He's a good person I know and damn good looking. I wish to get another chance with him. So I started practicing LOA techniques but sometimes my mind gets filled with thoughts like what if it takes a long time to manifest? What if it doesn't happen at all? What if he's already with someone else? (I don't wanna break apart anyone's relation for my happiness) What if he's still stuck on the sense of rejection?

Today I out of desperation contacted him over messenger and he was a bit distant as per my opinion. I just keep think of him and wanna talk to him. I keep checking for any msg from him.

Can anyone suggest anything to calm this over excited mind of mine and how I can progress further?? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you folks! 😊😊😊

8/20/2018 4:16 am  #3

debashree-ghosh wrote:

Hello guys,

Thank you folks! 😊😊😊

“What if it takes a long time to manifest?”

It won’t, if you apply the techniques properly and are consistent. But you do need to have some patience because noticing it hasn’t manifested yet will keep it from manifesting.

“What if it doesn’t happen at all?”

If you are having doubts like this, I suggest you read or listen to Neville Goddard to really understand who you are and what you’re capable of. Going through the motions of the techniques will be futile if you’re scared they won’t actually work.

“What if he’s already with someone else?”

This doesn’t matter at all. You can still manifest what you want with him. You won’t be breaking apart his relationship for your happiness. Yes, his relationship with the other person would end. But, there are multiple versions of each person, including yourself, that you don’t see. He would still be in a relationship with this other person in another (invisible to you) place in consciousness. All possibilities already exist, and you are just choosing to experience the possibility where you are with him. In this possibility, this version of him, you, and the other person are all agreeing (on an energetic level) to experience the breakup of the two of them and the forming of a relationship between you and him.

“What if he’s still stuck on the sense of rejection?”

The version of him that you experience is only your projection. He confirms what you believe to be true about him. So whether he’s stuck on this or not is completely up to you and your own beliefs. Choose to believe that he isn’t, and that’s what will show up in your reality.

I wouldn’t contact him anymore, especially if you are feeling desperate. You need to live in the end of already having the relationship you want with him and ignore current reality. Reality is only the outpicturing of your inner beliefs. Change your beliefs to be in line with what you desire, and reality must reflect that back to you.

8/20/2018 6:30 am  #4

Thank you fizzy. I have a question though. I have heard stories about people manifesting their love but after a while it breaks apart. And by after a while I mean very soon. Why does this happen??

fizzy wrote:

debashree-ghosh wrote:

Hello guys,

Thank you folks! 😊😊😊

“What if it takes a long time to manifest?”

It won’t, if you apply the techniques properly and are consistent. But you do need to have some patience because noticing it hasn’t manifested yet will keep it from manifesting.

“What if it doesn’t happen at all?”

If you are having doubts like this, I suggest you read or listen to Neville Goddard to really understand who you are and what you’re capable of. Going through the motions of the techniques will be futile if you’re scared they won’t actually work.

“What if he’s already with someone else?”

This doesn’t matter at all. You can still manifest what you want with him. You won’t be breaking apart his relationship for your happiness. Yes, his relationship with the other person would end. But, there are multiple versions of each person, including yourself, that you don’t see. He would still be in a relationship with this other person in another (invisible to you) place in consciousness. All possibilities already exist, and you are just choosing to experience the possibility where you are with him. In this possibility, this version of him, you, and the other person are all agreeing (on an energetic level) to experience the breakup of the two of them and the forming of a relationship between you and him.

“What if he’s still stuck on the sense of rejection?”

The version of him that you experience is only your projection. He confirms what you believe to be true about him. So whether he’s stuck on this or not is completely up to you and your own beliefs. Choose to believe that he isn’t, and that’s what will show up in your reality.

I wouldn’t contact him anymore, especially if you are feeling desperate. You need to live in the end of already having the relationship you want with him and ignore current reality. Reality is only the outpicturing of your inner beliefs. Change your beliefs to be in line with what you desire, and reality must reflect that back to you.

8/20/2018 8:13 am  #5

debashree-ghosh wrote:

Thank you fizzy. I have a question though. I have heard stories about people manifesting their love but after a while it breaks apart. And by after a while I mean very soon. Why does this happen??

I would say it’s most likely because they fall back into the old patterns that caused the break up in the first place, and so it manifests again. I think it’s worthwhile to sit back and examine why the break up happened for a bit so that it doesn’t happen again. For example, if it was because your partner cheated, then you need to see what you are believing about both yourself and him that caused this to manifest. If you don’t take the time to change those views in yourself first, then you may easily slip back into feeling insecure and fearful that they will cheat on you again in the new relationship.

And if it happens with two people who never dated before, it’s still due to the same problem. What you are believing. If you truly believe your partner will never leave you no matter what, that’s what has to manifest.

Last edited by fizzy (8/20/2018 8:44 am)

8/20/2018 8:54 am  #6

Thank you for the clarification 😊

fizzy wrote:

debashree-ghosh wrote:

I would say it’s most likely because they fall back into the old patterns that caused the break up in the first place, and so it manifests again. I think it’s worthwhile to sit back and examine why the break up happened for a bit so that it doesn’t happen again. For example, if it was because your partner cheated, then you need to see what you are believing about both yourself and him that caused this to manifest. If you don’t take the time to change those views in yourself first, then you may easily slip back into feeling insecure and fearful that they will cheat on you again in the new relationship.

And if it happens with two people who never dated before, it’s still due to the same problem. What you are believing. If you truly believe your partner will never leave you no matter what, that’s what has to manifest.

Board footera