Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2018 4:04 pm  #1

Attracting a complete stranger

Hey,

I have known the law of attraction for a while now, but I was never tempted to use it until now. I recently met a guy at a bar, and we were talking and flirting but I was with my girlfriends and I felt bad for ditching them, thus I politely excused myself and we exchanged number. 2 days have passed and he still hasn’t texted me. I decided to stalk him on Instagram and saw him posting pictures with a girl in mid 2017. I am not 100% sure that they are in fact still a couple. My issue is that I am on holiday and he is also on holiday. Neither of us live in the same country although our country are basically neighbors. Can I attract a text message from him? I have no information about him other than his name. Moreover, if we’re back to our own countries, what reasons does he have to text me anyway. I am really sad bcause I think I really like this guy. He was such a gentleman and we were able to converse quite well

Please please give me some advice

8/19/2018 7:44 am  #2

Re: Attracting a complete stranger

Sure, I would just find the feeling you would have if you were in contact with him. Visualize texting back and forth with him at least once a day. Don’t notice his absence.

8/19/2018 10:35 pm  #3

Yes you can totally do it!

My love was actually a complete stranger. I saw him at a party and didn’t take any action there. I got home and I was in this β€œomg damn he is so hot, wouldn’t it be awesome if I get a guy just like him.” I was curious about him bc I live in a small town so I basically know everyone but him! I stalked him and found out that we had a mutual friend.  I asked our mutual friend and he was told me that the guy was taken. I was like oh well and let it go. Fast forward 2 months, the guy added me and messaged me on FB!

I know our stories are a little different but it is still possible! Just visualize him texting you and let go of the doubts.

8/20/2018 1:26 am  #4

When you say you stalked him what you really mean is that you did some detective work and found out about him don't you? πŸ˜‰

He must have sent you a friend request, not just "added" you on Facebook; I didn't think that possible? How did he know who you were to find you?

It's a good example of possibilities though isn't it?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/20/2018 1:28 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/20/2018 4:39 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

He must have sent you a friend request, not just "added" you on Facebook; I didn't think that possible?

Adding someone on Facebook and sending them a friend request mean the same thing

8/20/2018 7:34 am  #6

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

He must have sent you a friend request, not just "added" you on Facebook; I didn't think that possible?

Adding someone on Facebook and sending them a friend request mean the same thing

I read it as simply adding them without the friend request.Β 

8/20/2018 2:36 pm  #7

Let me clarify...

I only stalked him because I had never seen him before and I was just curious as to who he was because I live in a small town. I didn't send him a friend request. He was the first one to send me a request. In a sense, he was a complete stranger to me. But stuff just worked out that HE had the feeling to go ahead and send me a request. I had sent out the intention using the "wouldn't it be nice" technique and let it go.

But yes, a great example that everything is possible! Doors open and things just fall in place.Β Β 

8/20/2018 3:15 pm  #8

I think you may have misunderstood me. My question about stalking was more to do with the wrong word than your actions, which are fine. Finding out about someone, which you did, isn't stalking. Stalking is a criminal offence, at least here in the UK, and very broadly is constant unwanted attention from a person you've made clear you want to leave you alone. As a victim of stalking I can testify it's no joking matter. The word is bandied about on forums too easily.

So, for me also to clarify, I was not criticising you. Hence the emoji after my comment. There's a big difference between stalking a person and normal curiosity about a person who you fancy!

My question about adding on Facebook, by the way, was simply because I didn't understand.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/20/2018 3:20 pm)

Board footera