Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2016 3:45 pm  #81

Re: Morgan's Journey

That feeling in my chest was right but it's because Austin is partying again. His sister just told me. I knew something wasn't right but wasn't sure what it was.

I'll be taking a little break from here because I need to figure things out. But I'll be back soon.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

1/04/2016 4:01 pm  #82

Wishing you all the best Morgan...

1/05/2016 3:47 pm  #83

Today was awesome! A fair few of you know I model for a living, but I've been wanting a part time regular job so that I can get a new apartment. Being paid in cash and unable to file taxes doesn't look too great.
I had applied at a center helping blind seniors over by my college a while back. I found out today that I got it! I'm so happy because it's right there by my school. I also found Ashton the perfect daycare today. I'm baking some of Cherish's gratitude cookies to celebrate. I feel tingly all over. ❤️

I would like some positive energy for my son though. He inherited his dad's side of the family's frequent nose bleeds so he'll have to have his vessels cauterized as soon as they rule out for sure all other medical reasons for them. It's just precaution and it's nothing serious. I'm actually upbeat about this because he will finally get rid of those pesky bleeds when we take him to the ENT. It took months before we could do this. Now he won't have to worry when he's out playing and stuff.

I noticed since saying I'd focus on me, Austin has talked to me even more. I'm not trying to do anything but he's talking to me constantly now. Crazy. But it's still all about keeping this awesome vibe. I'm stoked to be back in my groove. 😊🌺

1/05/2016 3:55 pm  #84

Aw that brilliant. Well done. Love the positive vibe x

1/05/2016 4:03 pm  #85

Sounds great. And I'm sending positive energy to your little man. 

1/05/2016 5:05 pm  #86

Woah.
My phone that was sitting untouched for half an hour and connected to my charger randomly started playing one of Austin's band's songs just a few minutes ago.

I'm not sure why this stuff is happening now. Crazy.

1/05/2016 6:19 pm  #87

Sending over some love to your little one, I'm sure he will be fine as you said. And congrats on getting the job, you seem like such a caring person, so working with seniors would be suitable for you. And girl... isn't it funny when you stop caring they chase...

1/06/2016 5:06 pm  #88

Today not only have I heard Austin's name like five times and had a dream about him, but he's contacting me even more. I'm about to visit North Carolina so the timing is weird, knowing we'll see each other and I'm not wanting to be in touch with him. Everything is pointing the opposite way lol not sure what I'm doing now except just letting things unfold naturally.

1/06/2016 6:22 pm  #89

I love this thread 💜😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/07/2016 5:48 pm  #90

Tomorrow I visit North Carolina so me and Austin's family can see Ashton.
I found out Ashton is perfectly healthy. His tests were normal so we see an ENT when we get back from our visit. That was a sigh of relief.
I've been hearing "Raleigh" and Austin's name for the past day, seeing triple digits, he's back in my dreams. I just dreamt of me, him, and Ashton cuddled up and looking at new toys he got so I assume it was Ashton's birthday. (June 6th) We also spoke today. I'm manifesting us meeting up alone before our trip ends in the 17th.

Board footera