Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2015 10:23 pm  #61

Re: Morgan's Journey

Wow so, I started lanie's method last night and guess what!

Austin's sister reached out to me, wanting to skype together. At first it was her talking to Ashton, but then after half an hour it was just girl talk and she brought up her brother. We talked about him for a bit and then he shows up at the house!
So then we're all skyping together while Ashton is off playing and we talk for like an hour and a half. It was so wonderful seeing Austin. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. He still had that look he always gets when he sees me. ❤️

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

12/30/2015 10:45 pm  #62

This is amazing news ! Everything is coming together for you !!!! I'm happy for you !

12/30/2015 11:59 pm  #63

That's so great Morgan, I can feel your excitement. Don't you just love it when the universe surprises you.

12/31/2015 3:47 am  #64

MorganRose wrote:

Wow so, I started lanie's method last night and guess what!

Austin's sister reached out to me, wanting to skype together. At first it was her talking to Ashton, but then after half an hour it was just girl talk and she brought up her brother. We talked about him for a bit and then he shows up at the house!
So then we're all skyping together while Ashton is off playing and we talk for like an hour and a half. It was so wonderful seeing Austin. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. He still had that look he always gets when he sees me. ❤️

This made me so unbelievably happy!

Morgan, you are doing so so well! 💖💖💖💖💖

12/31/2015 8:56 am  #65

It's wonderful how the universe lines things up for us!

1/01/2016 12:56 am  #66

Reading this made me so happy!!

1/01/2016 1:54 am  #67

So I've learned that Austin's family actually loves me. They like me more that Austin. (Their words, not mine.) I'm not sure if I'm flattered, happy because I thought they disliked me, or sad because that isn't a very nice thing to say about their family member.

I did talk to him again today though and his mom. 😊

1/02/2016 9:03 pm  #68

I feel him missing me today.
I've always had a connection with Austin where I'm able to feel what he feels at any given moment, and when I reach out to him and tell him what I believe he's feeling he confirms it. Every time.
So I know I'm right when I say this. I woke up feeling it so overwhelmingly and I knew exactly what it was. He misses me. I'm not going to ask him though. He will come to me when the time is right.

1/02/2016 9:11 pm  #69

MorganRose wrote:

I feel him missing me today.
I've always had a connection with Austin where I'm able to feel what he feels at any given moment, and when I reach out to him and tell him what I believe he's feeling he confirms it. Every time.
So I know I'm right when I say this. I woke up feeling it so overwhelmingly and I knew exactly what it was. He misses me. I'm not going to ask him though. He will come to me when the time is right.

This is amazing !!! You have your love already ! This is exciting news !

1/02/2016 9:34 pm  #70

Yay Morgan, that's a truly unique gift to have. Only twin flames or soulmate have that connection. I love reading your updates.

Board footera