Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2015 5:29 am  #51

Re: Morgan's Journey

Jenny wrote:

That is wonderful!! He's talking with you again Very proud of you for your +A πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Merry Christmas to you

Β 
Merry Christmas, Jenny.

On Sunday, I take my son to the shelter to pick out a cat or kitten as a present. We've missed my cat since he passed several months ago and I think it's time for a new little dude. Or chica. we had an awesome Christmas. I got to talk to Austin again today. I'm connected to everything. Realizing reality is malleable and that I am one with everything, Austin included, which makes me feel not so attached anymore. Very freeing.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

12/26/2015 5:51 am  #52

This is so beautiful to watch it all unfolding πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/26/2015 12:21 pm  #53

I feel kinda weird today, guys. I'm detached from the outcome in the strangest way. It's like I don't really care what happens because it seems so minuscule in the scheme of things. I'm so much bigger than this relationship, life means so much more than this relationship, yet I look at his photo and can't help but smile and feel warm inside. Obviously the love is still there, but I keep thinking I've been making this so much harder than it needed to be.

I am infinite love. We are all love and connected. We are one. I am Austin and he is me. We've got to stop feeling so separate from each other. I'm just rambling but yeah.

12/26/2015 12:36 pm  #54

I know exactly how you feel Morgan. I feel like there is such a huge world out there that anything is possible and I'm just limiting my results. I guess you could call this another phase of letting go. When you are quite content with yourself and allowing the universe to deliver to you what is best for you.

The universe knows you more than you know yourself, and we have to get over ourselves and trust. Looking back, I remember the countless of times I had prayed, begged, even bartered with God to grant me something and when I finally got it I realized that it wasn't for me or what I wanted. My ex husband in particular. I thought I was so inlove then, now the mere thought of him makes me gagg. However something beautiful came out of that painful relationship. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my daughter. And if it wasn't for his clear contrast, I wouldn't know what I want so badly now in a relationship.

Morgan, keep on your journey, the best is yet to come. Next year this time will be a much bigger and better step than now.

12/26/2015 12:45 pm  #55

Thanks berryluv. I'm glad you understood what I meant. I love Austin more than anyone else (besides our son) but I've been limiting myself so much. I think I'm going to focus on myself right now and we'll see what happens organically with Austin and I. Less of the RS or and more meditation focused on building myself up and connecting to my higher self.

12/26/2015 5:15 pm  #56

Now I feel a strong connection to Austin again. Woah. I think maybe the detachment was resistance to my RS because I had done my first most vivid session last night and it was 20 minutes long. Aust is stubborn. Maybe that feeling was resistance and now he's resisting less? Either way, I still feel great. I'm not discouraged in any way. The universe is just so mysterious.

12/26/2015 5:32 pm  #57

MorganRose wrote:

I feel kinda weird today, guys. I'm detached from the outcome in the strangest way. It's like I don't really care what happens because it seems so minuscule in the scheme of things. I'm so much bigger than this relationship, life means so much more than this relationship, yet I look at his photo and can't help but smile and feel warm inside. Obviously the love is still there, but I keep thinking I've been making this so much harder than it needed to be.

I am infinite love. We are all love and connected. We are one. I am Austin and he is me. We've got to stop feeling so separate from each other. I'm just rambling but yeah.

Β 
This is wonderful. You're now coming to understand the significance of this way of life. And the relationship is such a small part of it. I'm so excited you are grasping this. You're nailing it! πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/26/2015 5:34 pm  #58

Cherished wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

Β 
This is wonderful. You're now coming to understand the significance of this way of life. And the relationship is such a small part of it. I'm so excited you are grasping this. You're nailing it! πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

It's crazy how I've been uber spiritual for 7 months now but it's just now clicked how infinite it all is, how connected we all are. So many epiphanies in the past two weeks...
Β 

12/29/2015 8:33 am  #59

I didn't update because I had to travel to DC for my photo shoot. I felt super blessed because the guy I worked with was really really nice and he paid me an extra 100 bucks for me shooting with him. πŸ˜„ I've been doing this every day almost as a job for the past year and a half and have met some very wonderful people along the way. This guy just totally touched my heart though. I can tell we'll be great friends.

On Sunday, I took Ashton to the animal shelter so that he can pick out a cat. My wonderful cat, Josey, passed away in the middle of last year at 10. I wanted another orange tabby to replace him, but when we got there Ashton didn't like any of the pets. One came up to the edge of the cage and rubbed against it. Ashton loved her. He petted her and played with her. So we bring our little silver tabby home tomorrow. πŸ€— She's 1.5. We named her Luna after Luna Lovegood. I'm so happy to have her in our lives.

I still feel detached from the outcome with Austin but that's because I know it's working. I'm not stressed over it anymore.

12/29/2015 11:57 am  #60

Congrats on getting paid more and the new pet! Morgan, you're doing extremely well!! Keep it up!!

Board footera