Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2015 6:00 pm  #41

Re: Morgan's Journey

Berryluv wrote:

You're in the zone Morgan.. keep it up.. congrats on your grades, that's amazing. The forecast looks super bright for you girl.

I'm more thrown off by where the tenant at my prospective apartment is moving to. I don't know anyone in NYC that decides to up and move to Raleigh, NC of all places. The exact place my love is in and the apt he's moving from is the apartment from my dreams and my dream location. ❤️

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

12/23/2015 6:40 pm  #42

Ikr, who knows why they would move there, maybe they are moving to their long lost love also.. but your story gets more and more interesting by the day. You inspire me.

12/23/2015 9:22 pm  #43

MorganRose wrote:

Oh and I forgot. Today one of my friends (she's a real estate agent) told me that a place I just opened up in Astoria, which is where I want to move to. It's my same rent as in Manhattan but bigger. And get this, the guy is moving from Astoria (which is NYC) to Raleigh, NC! That's my home state and the current city that my love is in! What are the odds?!

yo that is so freakin' insane!! what are the odds ;-)

too many coincidences to just be coincidences!! you're on fire with all your manifestations lately! love it

12/24/2015 3:50 am  #44

That's amazing! Such synchronicity! It's not a coincidence though! Keep up the good work! 

12/24/2015 9:49 am  #45

Thank you everyone. I'm stoked. 😄

12/24/2015 8:03 pm  #46

As I said in an earlier post, I sent Austin a Christmas card. A pop up one of the city skyline. Wellllll he has been texting me for the past hour. I'm super stoked. ❤️ He loved the card too. He said it was really thoughtful and sweet.

12/24/2015 8:55 pm  #47

MorganRose wrote:

As I said in an earlier post, I sent Austin a Christmas card. A pop up one of the city skyline. Wellllll he has been texting me for the past hour. I'm super stoked. ❤️ He loved the card too. He said it was really thoughtful and sweet.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😌😌😌😌☺️☺️☺️💯💯💯💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙊🙊🙊💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

this is absolutely wonderful!! so much love here!!!

12/24/2015 8:56 pm  #48

nsquared wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😌😌😌😌☺️☺️☺️💯💯💯💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙊🙊🙊💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

this is absolutely wonderful!! so much love here!!!

All those emojis are happening inside my head right now! Haha I'm so happy and grateful.

12/25/2015 4:24 pm  #49

I've had a very merry Christmas. ❤️ I talked to Austin again today. We talked about Ashton and when I'll be visiting my home state (where Aust is) next month. I did RS for the first time in a while and it didn't feel forced at all. It was actually pretty fun! I still feel so close to Austin. I can't wait until we're celebrating Christmas together as a family next year.

12/25/2015 8:46 pm  #50

That is wonderful!! He's talking with you again Very proud of you for your +A 👏👏👏
😀😀😀Merry Christmas to you

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

Board footera