Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2015 8:04 am  #31

Re: Morgan's Journey

You are all such beautiful souls. Your posts make my heart soar. These are so lovely to read first thing in the morning! One of my finals is today. I believe I'll do well. 😊

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

12/21/2015 5:22 pm  #32

I did great on my final! Only one more to go on Wednesday.

I know it sounds weird but I just know I'll be engaged to Austin by the end of next year. I also feel that we'll be back together in a couple of weeks. I actually told this guy that tried to get my number today that I was engaged before I even thought about it. It just slipped out. I normally just say no thanks and walk away. This time I said, "I'm engaged, sorry." 😳 Crazy.

12/21/2015 8:37 pm  #33

MorganRose wrote:

I know it sounds weird but I just know I'll be engaged to Austin by the end of next year. I also feel that we'll be back together in a couple of weeks. I actually told this guy that tried to get my number today that I was engaged before I even thought about it. It just slipped out. I normally just say no thanks and walk away. This time I said, "I'm engaged, sorry." 😳 Crazy.

This is amazing !! I love to hear this ! Your vibration and energy is so high !! I'm so happy for you !!!

12/21/2015 8:53 pm  #34

Guess what YouTube just suggested https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgL4y7kRhaA

I can't remember the last time I listened to music like this. I listen to Interpol, editors, etc. My musical taste is nothing like this and hasn't been for years, I thought this was a sign. 😊

12/21/2015 9:03 pm  #35

Sam wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

I can't remember the last time I listened to music like this. I listen to Interpol, editors, etc. My musical taste is nothing like this and hasn't been for years, I thought this was a sign. 😊

That's funny how that happens! When I was watching Veronica's new video, a suggested video was titled with my guy's name. The YouTube synchronicities are real tonight lol πŸ˜‹

Β 
Haha yes. I hope you're feeling uplifted by all these signs you're getting

12/21/2015 10:08 pm  #36

MorganRose wrote:

Definitely is a sign! I love your positive attitude!

12/22/2015 2:38 am  #37

MorganRose wrote:

I love this! It's becoming second-nature to you which is just how it will be when you two are engaged!!Β 

Also, congrats on the final and good luck on Wednesday! You're going to do great

12/23/2015 5:50 pm  #38

I was the only one in my group of friends to make an A on my last final πŸ˜„ I don't know how because there were at least 10 of the 50 questions that I had no clue what the answer was. The universe was on my side. I said I would make an A and I did. So then we all went to the bar to celebrate the end of the semester and our good grades. I'm a lightweight so I only had two sips of a mixed drink lol but two songs from Shiny Toy Guns' first album played. It was the second cd I bought when I was 13 and neither song was their hit "Le Disko." It was my two favorites. Also "from yesterday" by 30 seconds to Mars, also my favorite song by them came one. Then one of my favorites byTne Editors played. I was stoked because I never hear these songs when I'm out!

444 followed me all day too. Triple digits in general have been following me. I feel good, powerful, like I'm on the brink of my success story. πŸ€—

12/23/2015 5:56 pm  #39

Oh and I forgot. Today one of my friends (she's a real estate agent) told me that a place I just opened up in Astoria, which is where I want to move to. It's my same rent as in Manhattan but bigger. And get this, the guy is moving from Astoria (which is NYC) to Raleigh, NC! That's my home state and the current city that my love is in! What are the odds?!

12/23/2015 5:58 pm  #40

You're in the zone Morgan.. keep it up.. congrats on your grades, that's amazing. The forecast looks super bright for you girl.

Board footera