Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2015 4:15 pm  #21

Re: Morgan's Journey

Blessedck wrote:

Your family is adorable!!

Thanks dear. 😊
Β 

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

12/19/2015 5:13 pm  #22

You are stunning

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/19/2015 5:15 pm  #23

MorganRose wrote:

http://i66.tinypic.com/ej2oi.jpg

That's my son and his dad/my love, Austin. ☺️

This is me and Austin. So our son definitely takes more after dad.
http://i63.tinypic.com/23k6yah.jpg

😍😍 You are BEAUTIFUL and your son also is. He definitely has it from both And all you make an amazing family!

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/19/2015 5:35 pm  #24

Thank you guys. You made my confidence go up :3

Today was a great day. I had the day off so I watched movies with my son all day and I still feel very peaceful and close to Austin.

12/19/2015 8:51 pm  #25

I love reading all your updates! You are so positive and sweet, and I love seeing all your progress. You're doing so well and you are absolutely stunning!!

And your lil' man is so precious :") Such a cute family!!

You and Austin are going to get back together so soon and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

12/19/2015 9:29 pm  #26

nsquared wrote:

I love reading all your updates! You are so positive and sweet, and I love seeing all your progress. You're doing so well and you are absolutely stunning!!

You and Austin are going to get back together so soon and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Β 
You have no idea how much you just brightened my day. Thank you so much. ❀️
I'm grateful for all of you brilliant people that have allowed me to be open about this and supportive of it. This is a safe and happy place. Almost two years of practicing the law of attraction and I've never had such progress as I have this past week. I still feel that warm, connected vibe in this moment. I was surfing online for nothing in particular when an ad for Pandora came up. I accidentally clicked on it but on the very home page was the engagement ring I always had in my mind. Rose gold, very small and understated stones, and it was shaped like a bow. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11.

12/19/2015 10:10 pm  #27

MorganRose wrote:

nsquared wrote:

Β 
You have no idea how much you just brightened my day. Thank you so much. ❀️
I'm grateful for all of you brilliant people that have allowed me to be open about this and supportive of it. This is a safe and happy place. Almost two years of practicing the law of attraction and I've never had such progress as I have this past week. I still feel that warm, connected vibe in this moment. I was surfing online for nothing in particular when an ad for Pandora came up. I accidentally clicked on it but on the very home page was the engagement ring I always had in my mind. Rose gold, very small and understated stones, and it was shaped like a bow. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11.

I'm so honored to have brightened your day, yes of course!

That ring sounds absolutely gorgeous!! I've always fancied rose gold, in general, as well!! The bow part sounds so cute! Keep that warm, connected vibe up - you are doing so well <3

12/20/2015 8:02 pm  #28

Austin is still connected to me. I woke up ready to go, energetic and grateful to the universe.
On my way to my shoot, I saw triple digits everywhere. I did awesome at the shoot as well and was paid generously just in time for Christmas. I left and saw, of course, more triple digits. And synchronicity with Austin's job. He's an audio engineer/musician and I was watching a show just now where the guy said that was his job too. 😊

12/20/2015 8:04 pm  #29

Your energy is beautiful! Keep going πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/20/2015 8:57 pm  #30

I love your positive posts! You're doing great!

Board footera