Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2015 2:39 am  #11

Re: Morgan's Journey

I just finished crying but happy tears.

Today was a great day. I saw my friends and we got a Christmas present for my professor. After I put my son to bed, I did yoga, a confidence meditation, then a gratitude prayer. After my gratitude prayer I decided to do my focus wheel then look at my vision board. I don't like to do the same things in the exact same order every day or I become a manifesting robot so I switched it up. I'm so glad I did, I was really feeling it deep in my soul tonight.

When I was scrolling through my iPad I saw a video Austin recorded just for me in the middle of the night the first day we ever spoke to each other. It was him playing his acoustic singing Hurt. I burst into tears when I saw the date was the 17th, just like today. (Well now it's the 18th as I write this, but still). I had no idea what the exact date of our meeting was but when I looked back and saw that I happened to be watching it on that day I saw it as a sign. Plus I've been seeing 1111 and 111 all day. Also 222.

All the memories flooded back to me. God, this guy really loved me then and he loves me now. He was driving 3 hours twice a week just to see me, when he could have been with any girl. He was always making me little videos. He spent every free minute he had speaking to me via text or calls. He told me things he wouldn't tell his friends or family. And we had our beautiful son together. All doubt is replaced by faith. I'm now more sure than anything in this world that Austin feels this way about me right now or I wouldn't be so overwhelmed with this love. I'm so grateful for this aha moment.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

12/18/2015 3:32 am  #12

Keep up the good work Morgan, this already sounds like a success to me. I definitely see the videos, date and time as a reminder from the universe the love he had for you and to release all doubt. I can't wait to hear of more success from you.

12/18/2015 8:31 am  #13

Thank you, berryluv.
I've come a long way. You should have seen me when I first found the loa in January 2014. Even just a couple a months ago. It's nice to wake up every day feeling genuine happiness and to love myself, to feel secure that my desires are manifesting. Thank you for your encouraging words. 😊

12/18/2015 4:22 pm  #14

I woke up to my son smiling at me and saying, "Give me hug!" And he wrapped his arms around me. I knew it was going to be a wonderful day.

It was a cloudy, slightly rainy day in the city and normally I would have said, "ugh, miserable day." But instead I woke up full of energy and happy as ever. I was grateful for the rain because I knew it'd give us food to eat etc.

I went to my usual appointment with my therapist and she was beaming, saying something has shifted in me in the past two weeks and she can't put her finger on it, but said she saw the light in my eyes and I seemed so much happier.

I don't know what's come over me but I feel this gratitude and sense of connection with everything all day long. I feel a peace in my soul. Everything seems right and divine. I'm so connected to my love. I feel him again the way I used to. I was able to sense his feelings no matter how far apart we were and I would text or call him in that moment and he would confirm my hunch. I lost that for a while but now it's back again. ❀️

12/18/2015 6:11 pm  #15

Keep it up, this is such a beautiful path you're taking πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/19/2015 1:28 am  #16

love reading your journey! And your son must be beautiful. Baby boys often looks like the fathers is that the case?

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/19/2015 8:34 am  #17

http://i66.tinypic.com/ej2oi.jpg

That's my son and his dad/my love, Austin. ☺️

This is me and Austin. So our son definitely takes more after dad.
http://i63.tinypic.com/23k6yah.jpg

Last edited by MorganRose (12/19/2015 8:44 am)

12/19/2015 9:17 am  #18

Morgan honey, your son and guy are adorable...but girll.. you are gorge!!! Keep it up hunni...

12/19/2015 9:29 am  #19

Berryluv wrote:

Morgan honey, your son and guy are adorable...but girll.. you are gorge!!! Keep it up hunni...

Β 
Aww, thank you so much πŸ€—
One day soon I'll have a new one of us all together as a family!

12/19/2015 1:27 pm  #20

Your family is adorable!!

Board footera