Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2016 6:20 pm  #91

Re: Morgan's Journey

I'm so happy for you ! Your trip is going to be amazing ! You are going to have him back in your arms you already do ! Have an amazing trip!

1/09/2016 10:45 am  #92

I got into North Carolina at 3 am, before I got on the bus to go  (I don't do planes unless it's absolutely necessary lol) I saw 2222, 4444, then 3333 in rapid succession. A little later 1111. Made me feel really good about being here. I have a good feeling about this visit. I can't wait to see Austin.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

1/09/2016 11:36 am  #93

Wishing you a safe and successful trip love..

1/09/2016 11:47 am  #94

Have a wonderful time.

1/09/2016 12:44 pm  #95

It's going to be awesome. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/11/2016 9:22 pm  #96

It's awesome so far. I went to my dads for a while. He got me a Gryffindor journal because he knows I'm writing a book and that I love Harry Potter. I have a detached, knowing feeling now. I don't feel the need to do a bunch of affirmations or anything. Aust is already mine. I've always had a instinct about January 12th for the past month. I know he'll say what I've been watnting to hear tomorrow. I'm not even excited about it because it's already mine and always had been. I don't know how to explain this haha

1/11/2016 9:28 pm  #97

That's the hehe feeling Morgan!! You go girl.. that's exactly what I felt, detached knowing, just a state of relaxation. Like if you plant a seed, do you keep digging it up to see if it took root? No water it, love it, and know that it will grow.
I'm soo rooting for you, I'm soo happy for you..

1/12/2016 9:39 am  #98

There is something very special about today. I just woke up, but I feel Aust. Like He's in the kitchen making his Mac n cheese or something. I don't know why I feel that way. I felt him spooning with me last night.

1/12/2016 10:17 am  #99

MorganRose wrote:

There is something very special about today. I just woke up, but I feel Aust. Like He's in the kitchen making his Mac n cheese or something. I don't know why I feel that way. I felt him spooning with me last night.

Sending you love and positive vibes ! today is the day !!

1/12/2016 10:39 am  #100

I feel like you're giving birth today Morgan.. whoot whoot cheering you on...

Board footera