Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2015 7:51 pm  #1

Morgan's Journey

I figured I'd make one too!

I discovered the loa at the beginning of 2014. I started it to get my ex/son's father back but ended up forgetting about him and focusing on myself. At the time I was jobless, living at my mom's in a tiny town in North Carolina, no savings, and my family treated me like crap. Within a few months of letting go, I manifested moving to Manhattan (and I still do live in the city), traveling the country for free, going to college and making good grades, and being financially stable on my own. My family is wonderful to me as well.

I visit North Carolina every two months so that my son can visit his grandparents, but his father and I never saw each other. We did exchanges through our parents and I stopped caring. Then in late October of this year, A (my ex and sons father) added me on Facebook and messaged me. We started talking regularly and he started to like my pictures, which he hadn't done in two years! I decided to start RS, writing in my journal, making a vision board, but every time I did those things doubt crept in although I had manifested such wonderful things before! And then the texts stop, the likes stopped, and he got a girlfriend. He even introduced her to our son.

But I found this forum and have enlisted Veronica's coaching help. A is the one for me and I know this like I know I have two hands. Here is where I begin! I am grateful to you beautiful souls that are in this forum now.

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❤️

12/13/2015 5:11 am  #2

Re: Morgan's Journey

Welcome Morgan! You are at the rigth place 

12/13/2015 7:18 am  #3

Welcome! 😊🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/13/2015 11:22 am  #4

welcome aboard    

12/13/2015 6:46 pm  #5

Welcome!

12/15/2015 11:41 am  #6

Thank you to everyone in this forum. I'm so grateful to have a place I can post everything and feel unjudged, free, and supported! I was in another forum that didn't feel that way so I'm glad I found you all.

Since I started this 3 days ago, I have this sense of knowing everything is right and happening. I know Aust is mine. I don't feel it all throughout the day yet. It comes and goes, but I feel it.

Veronica is an awesome coach, by the way. Her advice is perfect for me. She really reads my messages and responds to all my questions in a way I can understand. I feel like she has a grasp on how my brain works already because techniques that seemed not to work for me now do, she just had me do them in a different way.

Aust is in my dreams again for the past two nights. I NEVER dreamt of him before. One dream he came to my mom's to see me and our son on one of my visits to my home state. It wasn't romantic, we just talked and laughed, but his body language was good. The other dream I was on my way to meet him. We had set up meeting each other alone a few days prior. He texted me that he was already at the meeting place, but I was still in the car but close by. He said, "ok, I'll be here waiting." That was the entire dream, just me in the car going to him.

It's huge to me because before I rarely dreamt of him and when I did it was negative. I feel a shift happening. I don't know, I'm pretty excited! 🤗

12/15/2015 3:54 pm  #7

Austin has a best friend. That friend has a girlfriend. I'll call her "T"

T and I have been friendly since Aust and I first met. She and her bf told me they always thought I was the best person for Aust and that we fit together well and they see I really genuinely love him.

I forgot to stick this in the other post, but it lifted my spirits when I was told this.

12/15/2015 6:06 pm  #8

You're doing a great job and that's awesome that his friends really like you!

12/17/2015 8:46 am  #9

Yesterday I wanted to test my manifestation skills. I watched Sex in the City the night before and said to myself that I'd love to meet Sarah Jessica Parker. Then, on my way to class from a stellar interview, a man stopped and asked me for my number. I was polite to him and then started to go to class again. Then who do I see in front of Whole Foods on my street? Sarah Jessica Parker! :D She was very sweet and called me pretty.

I then go to class feeling good and excited. I didn't study for my test but I was vibing high, trusting the universe that I'd do well. Guess what? I made an A! I'd also forgot my lunch when I left the house. One of my friends bought me a veggie burger. It was the first good one I'd had since I went vegetarian six months ago. It may not be a big deal, but I thought it was lovely 😊

I walked home and spent time with my son. He was pretty calm. Just wanted cuddles. When he went to bed I did 20 mins of hypnosis for confidence. It was more like meditation, but after that I did RS.

Man, did I feel powerful! I woke up today with such confidence inside. I know how powerful I am, how wonderful I am. I now don't feel nervous about the thought of talking to Aust. In my RS session I didn't visualize the same way. I wasn't meek with my heart pounding. I was self assured and knew my worth. 🌺

12/17/2015 3:49 pm  #10

You're doing so well Morgan! Keep it up!

Board footera