Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2018 10:16 pm  #1

Fast manifesting

We all want that right? Of course and it can happen. However you could do all the visualizing in the world, all the affirmations etc but what it could not work. Why? Because when we want it fast we usually are coming from a place of lack and that is part of resistance. The best way to get past this is ACCEPTANCE. Yes this is my new thing that has helped me on my journey. If you accept that currently this is where you are at you aren’t saying you like it you are just accepting it is there you know it is. If you try to avoid it and all that jazz you just build up more negative emotions. Accept accept this is where you are at BUT it can change and it will once you accept what is accept how you feel and I tell you the moment you do that you feel better. You aren’t fighting it. Once you feel better you can focus more on getting yourself to an even better place. Now I have done this so many times and sometimes it takes time. Part of the acceptance is accepting that while I could manifest what I want in a few minutes by doing this it also might happen at a different time and that is ok! It still is positive change! I have had things happen instantly and after some time. It depends on how much resistance I have. So I hope this makes sense and is helpful!

8/03/2018 9:29 am  #2

Re: Fast manifesting

Great post!

She believed she could, so she did.

8/03/2018 10:27 pm  #3

Re: Fast manifesting

Yes I just acceptin what's happening right now because it is what it is. But still have faith that anything can change.

Board footera