Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2018 1:13 pm  #1

I knew we were made for each other!

Hey, I'm excited to share my story.

Harmeet & I met 2.5 years ago and for me it was love at first sight. The moment I saw him first on facebook I felt as if he's someone special. I initiated the conversation and soon we started talking every single. After two months I proposed him and he said yes We are "like attract like" We have tons of similarities between us and that actually helped us to fell for each other. Everything was going perfect but for many reasons we many time decided to broke up (I guess 7 - 8 times) but every time when we think of being apart something resist us and in a matter of 1 week or max to max a month we just reach other and decide to stand for our love against all odds.

However, this year since Feb 2018, things started to change. The odds showed up again and our love started to get weaker. I, who knew that this man is meant for me, caught up in negativity and started to question my belief as whether truly I want to be with him. As I mentioned "Like attract like" he felt the same as well. At one point he also felt that he doesn't have any feeling for me in his heart and we are just forcefully carrying the things. By April 2018, we were not communicating properly, I felt as if he's ignoring me and all I was doing is blaming him all the time and it gave birth to more negativity and finally in May 2018 he decided to move on and got engaged to other woman. When I saw his engagement photographs I was devastated. I got into depression, I was crying all day, begging him come back, requesting friends to please talk to him and bring him back but it ended in ruining things to a large extent. nothing worked and I also thought of to end my life. He blocked me from everywhere and literally started hating me.

The after a week I thought of hope flashed in my mind and it made me to watch the secret. That day I got all clear that whatever happened is created by me as I was taking things for granted by not being grateful for what precious love I had and then put all my focus on negative aspects of him which resulted in our breakup. That particular moment I promised myself that if I can create such a huge mess just by my thoughts and vibrations, then certainly, I too can create a more happier and loving relation as well. These thoughts landed me to the Veronica's channel and I started following persistently her videos, and secret tips. I must say the moment I started my daily gratitude practice and visualization I felt a tremendous difference in me. I started loving my own self. i felt worthy proud and a source of love. Then, I decided to work on other area of my life including my health and business and while I was doing that, day by day I got certain feeling that Harmeet & I are together again. Many times few thought pumped in my head saying " but he's engaged to other woman and talking and meeting her everyday, and you're blocked from everywhere" but still my heart knew that no matter what He still loves me because we fell in love at first sight and we always acted as "like attract like" so if I can feel that he loves me, then certainly, he does.

Time went on and one day when I was coming home I saw two missed calls in my phone. When I checked my phone it was his calls. I called back and he said sorry. I replied "You need not to be as it wasn't your fault and I am not at all angry on you rather I should be sorry for blaming you for the things which my thoughts created" and than he said the magical words "I love you" I felt so mesmerizing to hear these three words from the other side of your soul. I was speechless and as I tried to reply he asked "Will you marry me". My eyes filled with tears of joy because once again my thoughts and vibrations created an extremely beautiful and loving life for me. I'm truly grateful from the deepest corners of my heart for my man Harmeet who loves me, adore me, appreciate me and now we are together once again and getting married on November 11, 2018.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Universe 

I give much love to everyone who read it because if I can get my soulmate back than you certainly can. Thank you.

10/14/2018 2:58 pm  #2

Re: I knew we were made for each other!

Omgosh I have totally faith now even more than before. Because of you and this beautiful story I am happier than ever and happy for you! This is something similar to my love and I. We were and still are love at first sight!! You over came the biggest and now you have your love with you as I know I still have my loves heart and I just know we are meant to be together!!

10/27/2018 5:36 pm  #3

Your story is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. I have a similar situation with my SP and I am hoping to have the same outcome as yours.

Nothing is impossible if you believe. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! ❤️👰🤵🏻

4/25/2019 6:12 am  #4

Harman wrote:

Hey, I'm excited to share my story.

Harmeet & I met 2.5 years ago and for me it was love at first sight. The moment I saw him first on facebook I felt as if he's someone special. I initiated the conversation and soon we started talking every single. After two months I proposed him and he said yes We are "like attract like" We have tons of similarities between us and that actually helped us to fell for each other. Everything was going perfect but for many reasons we many time decided to broke up (I guess 7 - 8 times) but every time when we think of being apart something resist us and in a matter of 1 week or max to max a month we just reach other and decide to stand for our love against all odds.

However, this year since Feb 2018, things started to change. The odds showed up again and our love started to get weaker. I, who knew that this man is meant for me, caught up in negativity and started to question my belief as whether truly I want to be with him. As I mentioned "Like attract like" he felt the same as well. At one point he also felt that he doesn't have any feeling for me in his heart and we are just forcefully carrying the things. By April 2018, we were not communicating properly, I felt as if he's ignoring me and all I was doing is blaming him all the time and it gave birth to more negativity and finally in May 2018 he decided to move on and got engaged to other woman. When I saw his engagement photographs I was devastated. I got into depression, I was crying all day, begging him come back, requesting friends to please talk to him and bring him back but it ended in ruining things to a large extent. nothing worked and I also thought of to end my life. He blocked me from everywhere and literally started hating me.

The after a week I thought of hope flashed in my mind and it made me to watch the secret. That day I got all clear that whatever happened is created by me as I was taking things for granted by not being grateful for what precious love I had and then put all my focus on negative aspects of him which resulted in our breakup. That particular moment I promised myself that if I can create such a huge mess just by my thoughts and vibrations, then certainly, I too can create a more happier and loving relation as well. These thoughts landed me to the Veronica's channel and I started following persistently her videos, and secret tips. I must say the moment I started my daily gratitude practice and visualization I felt a tremendous difference in me. I started loving my own self. i felt worthy proud and a source of love. Then, I decided to work on other area of my life including my health and business and while I was doing that, day by day I got certain feeling that Harmeet & I are together again. Many times few thought pumped in my head saying " but he's engaged to other woman and talking and meeting her everyday, and you're blocked from everywhere" but still my heart knew that no matter what He still loves me because we fell in love at first sight and we always acted as "like attract like" so if I can feel that he loves me, then certainly, he does.

Time went on and one day when I was coming home I saw two missed calls in my phone. When I checked my phone it was his calls. I called back and he said sorry. I replied "You need not to be as it wasn't your fault and I am not at all angry on you rather I should be sorry for blaming you for the things which my thoughts created" and than he said the magical words "I love you" I felt so mesmerizing to hear these three words from the other side of your soul. I was speechless and as I tried to reply he asked "Will you marry me". My eyes filled with tears of joy because once again my thoughts and vibrations created an extremely beautiful and loving life for me. I'm truly grateful from the deepest corners of my heart for my man Harmeet who loves me, adore me, appreciate me and now we are together once again and getting married on November 11, 2018.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Universe 

I give much love to everyone who read it because if I can get my soulmate back than you certainly can. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing. I'm know I'm late but you have made my day! I can't thank you enough for putting this up here.

8/15/2019 11:16 am  #5

Thank you for an inspiring story. I am sure if you have faith in your heart and you stay positive you can attract happiness into your life. Actually the process itself will make you happy. Now I realize that

8/15/2019 11:29 pm  #6

Im so happy for you! I wish for many more blessings to come your way 

Board footera