Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2015 1:16 pm  #1

Dan's journey

I'm going to copy a few others, and make an official thread.   

It's funny.  How a week ago.  I felt rock bottom.    But now I realize it wasn't that bad.   If anything.  It calmed me down.     I notice the change too, we have basically talked every day this week.  And I don't even Anticipate it anymore.   I just go about my day.

But so far today, I woke up.  I basically jumped out of bed with a bunch of energy.     I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, but I think I may brainstorm on the type of jobs im looking for.       I feel, like I'm moving in the right direction.   Everything is so bright.      All my desires will happen

Can't wait to update you guys, as much as possible

12/12/2015 6:49 pm  #2

Re: Dan's journey

This is a great idea! Keep up the positive vibes

12/12/2015 7:51 pm  #3

Today was a pretty good day,    I didn't really do too much.   But had some pizza.   At times, my mind would think of my love.  Just random stuff.   But all positive and when it wasn't.  I would think of something else.          Gonna try to find things to do the rest of the night, so I don't think too much

Funny story,   I think my microwave time reset, I randomly looked at it.  And 11 11 was on it.   Makes me know, along with my feelings that I'm on the correct path

12/14/2015 6:08 pm  #4

Today was interesting, my love and I talked.  And she seems to be going through things with her family and friends concerning her boyfriend,   I'm not focusing on that though.    But she told me      "thank you for being there for me ❤️ it's means a lot and I most definitely appreciate it and our friendship and what it has grown to be"

So, I take this as a very good sign honestly,.

12/14/2015 8:51 pm  #5

I'm happy to see this change in you!

Board footera