Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2018 3:23 am  #1

Anyone manifested SP after major set back?

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I have been using LOA to manifest my SP for a while. But after I think I manifested a mini-manifestation of him wanting to see me, fear and desperation creeped in and I feel like I screwed the whole thing up, now he wouldn't even reply any of my messages. I know I should leave him alone for a while and work on my self love. But it'll be inspiring if anyone has been in this situation and successfully manifested their SP back, please share with me if you have!

Much love to you all!

7/24/2018 5:20 am  #2

Re: Anyone manifested SP after major set back?

Mine unblocked me after months of blocking me from everywhere. We spoke and met up, only for him to date someone else and block me all over again.

But it can happen.

7/24/2018 6:10 pm  #3

Re: Anyone manifested SP after major set back?

I am more or less suffering a set back after the manifesting process, boyfriend goes back to drugs, and ends up cheating on me.  A negative bish is trying to tell me how to raise our daughter and us to have a relationship and shes a former neighbor of his parents.  His mother wants her to butt out and stay out of our lives and not tell her to not interfere with her sons legal issues. Also threaten if she keeps harassing us aka me the mother of his child.  And, his parents to butt out she will hire a person to put her 6 feet under ground and shes done with the manipulations shes got over him.  Also I believe its been making him change his religious beliefs out of nowhere and punishing me for being pagan. I just want him back to the old religious mindset open and spiritual.  And, for us to have a handfasting wedding. And, for the people in his circle to go away forever and for our lives to improve without the negativity around.  Just feels like he went back and went another direction on me and were supposed to go the same path.   

Board footera