Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2018 8:43 pm  #1

Why is my manifesting going wrong?

My boyfriend all of the sudden since being locked up and had past drug issues, decided to not be pagan anymore and wanted me to convert to Christianity but, I know for a fact deep down he can't use any form of religion to change himself.  He has to change himself and stop his addictions himself.  Second off I know he's lost and I know he has a stronger belief in being pagan.  But, he wants me to convert but, it will not happen.  I have no desire to be Christian I hated the religion growing up its boring its not for me.  I found my religion and was denying it for years.  I am not wanting to give up my handfasting ceremony that HE PROMISED ME THAT WE WOULD HAVE ONE.  And, he shouldn't be allowed to go back on promises.  I have filled every promise I would do in our relationship and never have broke any.  How can I get the old Pagan version of him back and for my desires to be fulfilled and to still manifest the best version of him for Our family.  Please help. What did I do wrong in the manifestation process?

8/01/2018 11:38 am  #2

Re: Why is my manifesting going wrong?

I identify as a Christian - I believe along with other Christians that God is the creator of all people, the world, the universe, and everything seen and unseen. If that is the case then God created everything in nature, and my personal beliefs mean this sits alongside what pagans believe, as I understand paganism is best described as a group of religions and spiritual traditions based on a reverence for nature. Most Pagans believe in the divine character of the natural world and Paganism is often described as an "Earth religion". See the quote below.

"Paganism is a spiritual path to some, a religion to others, that helps people to reconnect with the natural world, their ancestors, and the Otherworlds of myth and folklore," said Damh the Bard, of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids (OBOD) - one of the UK's largest organised Pagan groups. "Many people currently feel disconnected from the natural world and are seeking spiritual paths that help to bridge that disconnection," he added.

I personally don't see a conflict but that is how I see my own spirituality. I don't see paganism as having anything to do with dark arts, black magic or Wicca. 

I am not "religious" as such, but I have a personal faith. I love churches and cathedrals, and I am a believing Christian, but do not believe in using religion as a form of control which I think is what freaks people out about Christianity, if it is misused and why I left a house church when I was a teenager as it creeped me out. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/01/2018 11:40 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/01/2018 1:33 pm  #3

Still how can I manifest the man I love to come back to the same religion as me I know another is poorly influencing him to not make my dreams come true and brainwashed him how can I manifest a turn around?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I identify as a Christian - I believe along with other Christians that God is the creator of all people, the world, the universe, and everything seen and unseen. If that is the case then God created everything in nature, and my personal beliefs mean this sits alongside what pagans believe, as I understand paganism is best described as a group of religions and spiritual traditions based on a reverence for nature. Most Pagans believe in the divine character of the natural world and Paganism is often described as an "Earth religion". See the quote below.

"Paganism is a spiritual path to some, a religion to others, that helps people to reconnect with the natural world, their ancestors, and the Otherworlds of myth and folklore," said Damh the Bard, of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids (OBOD) - one of the UK's largest organised Pagan groups. "Many people currently feel disconnected from the natural world and are seeking spiritual paths that help to bridge that disconnection," he added.

I personally don't see a conflict but that is how I see my own spirituality. I don't see paganism as having anything to do with dark arts, black magic or Wicca. 

I am not "religious" as such, but I have a personal faith. I love churches and cathedrals, and I am a believing Christian, but do not believe in using religion as a form of control which I think is what freaks people out about Christianity, if it is misused and why I left a house church when I was a teenager as it creeped me out. 

8/02/2018 10:05 pm  #4

anzamyu wrote:

Still how can I manifest the man I love to come back to the same religion as me I know another is poorly influencing him to not make my dreams come true and brainwashed him how can I manifest a turn around?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You sound really selfish to be straight honest. First reread what you said you want to get him to come back to your religion. You aren’t thinking about him and how he feels at all. When manifesting something that attitude is a flat out push away. What is your end result here? Is it him or the ceremony? Honestly he could come around to the ceremony but stay in the other religion. You are going about this from a selfish stand point. You need to make peace with what is put the intention out there and work on feeling good yourself. We tend to be selfish when we lack self love because we feel the only way to be happy is to make someone do something for us instead of finding happiness on the inside putting our intentions out there and just letting it go. I mean this in the best sense I’m not trying to be rude bt reread what you said and ask yourself where is that coming from because it sounds like all you want to do is get from him. Even if we want something we have to make peace with what is . Usually we get what we want but your emotions can’t be lack and you can’t be focusing on getting from someone because really we are spiritual beings energy really and sure money and all that helps get us happy but really we don’t need it to be it can add to it. You could be rich and miserable. You could be free out in the world with barely anything and so happy. So if you come from a different place and look within that’s where to start

8/03/2018 12:49 am  #5

First off he never was christian to begin with he was more open minded and more into his native american roots.  Its this lady that his mother tried to warn him about and me about.  She has a poisonous mindset.  Like she doesn't want me to have a happy ending and for me to have my handfasting wedding.  And, should I give that up.  **** no I will never give up my dreams.  I know for a fact that deep down hes still in there and lost and confused and brainwashed.  I am not being selfish its more or less hes the selfish one telling me to convert because he thinks we are unevenly yolked.  Which is a cop out for he needs to get off drugs and stop being around darelicts.  And, if I have to go back to manifesting the spells way and protect the people around me to get my life the way I want it to.  Then so be it.  I am done with people trying to tell me I am being selfish.  I have been for so long too damn selfless and never giving a crap about my dreams.  I am thinking about my future for a change.  And, if he wants us to be a family its time he gave up the negativity in his life and stop being a douchebag.  I know for a fact that hes being brainwashed by everyone he comes in contact with.  I just want us to have a normal life.  A way from these toxic people in this town.  And, move away me having my happy ending is not selfish.  But, for me and him to get back on the same page isn't.  I am sorry if you feel that way.  But, I know deep down hes not in his right state of mind and I will have to retort back to spell work to will things into existence like I used to.   I am too much of a giving person with a good heart and thats why he fell in love with me because, I can see through the bullshit and know when hes wrong and also know when he needs to shape up.  

8/03/2018 5:41 am  #6

I am pretty  new to LOA but let me tell  you Anzamyu that you will never achieve what you want. First of all you have zero belief in LOA. With LOA we are the ones creating but u are placing all of the blame on other people. You’re just talking about crap like spell casting which is not LOA.

You are too full of anger negativity & selfishness. I have been around addicts and you are putting your children in a dangerous situation just because u are selfish and want to be with him. Especially since he’s not in recovery and still using. You are endangering their lives. Your children should be your top priority. If you want LoA to work then leave him and work on yourself and the work on manifesting the guy you want him to be. Because right now you are too full of negativity and selfishness and won’t get what you want. Like work on yourself because you just sound desperate and I guarantee nothings going to change unless you do. And join ALANON which is for family of AA members you def need to

8/03/2018 6:11 am  #7

Anzamyu, I agree that you need to accept reality as it is first. As others have said, this doesn’t mean that you have to like it and that things have to stay this way. You just need to stop resisting it. What you resist persists. This is very important.

You can manifest any type of reality you want. It’s all just your own projection. But right now you have very strong negative emotions towards the current reality and that’s what is keeping it locked in place. My advice is always the same, focus on what you want as if it is already yours. You need to change your beliefs.

It is my personal opinion that spells and LOA are the same thing. It’s all just your own personal dream, and both methods are just ways of setting intentions and knowing that your intentions will manifest — simply because you are the creator of all. So whatever works for you is ok, in my opinion.

8/03/2018 6:42 am  #8

anzamyu wrote:

First off he never was christian to begin with he was more open minded and more into his native american roots.  Its this lady that his mother tried to warn him about and me about.  She has a poisonous mindset.  Like she doesn't want me to have a happy ending and for me to have my handfasting wedding.  And, should I give that up.  **** no I will never give up my dreams.  I know for a fact that deep down hes still in there and lost and confused and brainwashed.  I am not being selfish its more or less hes the selfish one telling me to convert because he thinks we are unevenly yolked.  Which is a cop out for he needs to get off drugs and stop being around darelicts.  And, if I have to go back to manifesting the spells way and protect the people around me to get my life the way I want it to.  Then so be it.  I am done with people trying to tell me I am being selfish.  I have been for so long too damn selfless and never giving a crap about my dreams.  I am thinking about my future for a change.  And, if he wants us to be a family its time he gave up the negativity in his life and stop being a douchebag.  I know for a fact that hes being brainwashed by everyone he comes in contact with.  I just want us to have a normal life.  A way from these toxic people in this town.  And, move away me having my happy ending is not selfish.  But, for me and him to get back on the same page isn't.  I am sorry if you feel that way.  But, I know deep down hes not in his right state of mind and I will have to retort back to spell work to will things into existence like I used to.   I am too much of a giving person with a good heart and thats why he fell in love with me because, I can see through the bullshit and know when hes wrong and also know when he needs to shape up.  

Ok I’m sorry I have to say this first part still sounds selfish you are trying to get by focusing on the outside not within not accepting . Also spells I strongly personally believe are wrong. That is putting someone against free will not attracting and that is selfish. Manifesting starts from within and not in this state. If you need to protect your family and he is still using you should take a step back and take them away from the situation without him. Accept that that is what needs to be done first and then put the intention out there to manifest AND do the inner work. Protecting your family is not doing spells to get someone back . Protecting your family is taking them out of the dangerous situation first moving them away from it. Then you can do theninner work and attract him but I would say attract him back in a better situation like him being clean and sober by giving him love to do what he needs. Sometimes people turn to religion for help and he is so lost and confused that clearly he is trying to grab onto something. How about help manifest his recovery instead of this wedding? How about manifest a version of him clean and sober? How about that? Because st this point to me the wedding can wait. You don’t have to like moving your family without him but if you are in this state of negativity and selfishness then there really isn’t gonna be good things manifesting from this. Once you are out of harms way you can work on the INNER WORK which is you beliefs etc and then start to manifest what you want. There is nothing that saids you can’t have it it can happen but you can have the wedding by even not forcing him to come back to your way there are so many ways this can happen. You can have him back but this clearly isn’t  the way to do it and it won’t manifesr like this. Sorry. And I just have to say to me personally spells are wrong no matter what you do they are you are pushing someone to do what you want and that’s a cop out for doing the inner work. Sure some people don’t agree and that’s fine but even with their belief that it’s about intention when doing it this still would be selfish and negative. Focus on you and your family’s safety and then manifest what you want in a better clear state. Also you assume that you know what he is feeling deep down? Why because that is exactly what you want? I know from my experience focusing on the outside to give you what you want to feel better purposely is not the way to go. You don’t have to convert because you don’t want to that’s fine cool. But don’t sit here and say you know he wants to be in your religion. You don’t know that clearly something isn’t working for him. If you focus on a better version of him after protecting your family then you can have that but the thing that’s great about that is you are focusing on his best interest which is being clean and sober . The wedding should be after that. But do this stuff with love and care not negative and selfishness. His health and sobriety should be number one to have around you and your family not this wedding and him going back to the religion. Maybe he needs to convert to Christianity to become a better version you want maybe this needs to happen this way. Didn’t mean he can’t decide to do the wedding etc. but seriously take your family out of this protect them that way then manifest a better version of him. That’s love because it’s for the greatest good of him to get clean for his health . What’s not love is making him be in your religion now so you can have your wedding by doing spells that go against free will. Manifesting is not that manifesting is doing the inner work and from there you attract naturally based off you, your feelings and how you project yourself and your energy out. You aren’t looking to get . Sure you want something but you just say oh hey I want this and there is no desperation or anything because you intent and don’t need it . Then it comes to you it’s attracted to all that energy you have by its own choice if it’s a person. Tre person and most people love energy like that and it influences them and they make the choice based off that. It’s still free will people just like good energy .  And you weren’t projecting that energy out to get really because you weren’t desperate you were just like hey I like that I want it and went about your day. It’s hard to explain the emotion there but it’s more good and not needing then anything. You are already happy without it. Protect your family take them away from this and then do the inner work start there. This is the advice I have and two other people here can sense the negative energy as well. If you don’t like this advice and feel you know better then do you but three of us can say what’s happening now you can’t manifest feeling this.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/03/2018 7:01 am)

Board footera