Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2018 6:01 am  #1

It's working :) but what about third party?

Hello everyone. I just need to tell you that it works. I am another example that your mind is so powerful and that all of this really works.
My story very shortly - we haven't spoken in 6 months. We were together only 3 months and she broke up with me. I had a gut feeling inside that I should follow her on insta, so I did. She followed me back (wow, didn't expect that). Today she replied to one of my stories and we had a little friendly chat.
Chat in which she mentioned some third-party guy, probably new boyfriend. I just want to ask you, do you have any experience with something like this? I did RS this morning for the first time and literally 1 minute later she replied to that story of mine. What should I do, is it possible to attract her even when she's maybe seeing someone new? (I don't know if she is and I don't really care, I don't want to think about the other person at all).
Does rubbing out technique work (I don't even know who the guy is, I don't care) or what is your opinion?

Thank you very much, it's been a great journey so far, I found peace and self love for me finally and I don't need anyone to love me because I know I am loved. I hope some day I will post my success story in here so I can inspire and motivate everyone on this page. I appreciate every comment, thank you for all your help. With love xoxo <3

Last edited by PixeleRL (7/18/2018 6:02 am)

7/18/2018 2:09 pm  #2

Re: It's working :) but what about third party?

Yes, it’s totally possible to attract her even if she’s seeing someone new. The key is to focus on the end result. You and her in a relationship right now. And don’t put any of your attention at all on the possible third party. Whatever you focus on grows, whatever you take your focus off of fades. You could do the rubbing out technique if you’d like.

7/19/2018 5:57 am  #3

I did the rubbing technique before but I dont know why they came back closer. πŸ˜ͺ

7/19/2018 2:37 pm  #4

Rubbing out technique is great. However, IMO if you do it but then think about 3rd party all the time the technique is useless. If you do the technique think positive and focus on end result and give no energy to 3rd party..only when doing the technique.

Board footera