Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2018 8:43 pm  #11

Re: Fighting against struggle...

Thank you so much. I think I’m going to hold off on contacting for a bit longer - I want to fully grasp living in the end before I do something that could get a reaction that messes with my vibrations. I’m trying to get back into the place where I first manifested him with LOA - I didn’t know as much about it as I do now, but even then somehow I seemed to trust it more and it was easier to live in the end! Maybe it was because I was more confident in myself then...I don’t know. And Roy - thank you for the vote of confidence in contacting him, always good to get a male perspective!
I guess what’s making me put so much pressure on his actions is that I’m never sure if I’m completely on the right track - previously when I’ve thought I’ve got it! and my desire seems to be manifesting it goes downhill out of nowhere....I guess from just being too attached to the outcome and reading too much into things πŸ˜‚

Any advice for detachment and not reading into things? πŸ˜‚haha

But really thank you so much for everything. I screenshot the advice and read it when I need a little alignment boost!

Xo

Board footera