Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2018 4:52 am  #1

Is missing your SP being needy?

I'm wondering how you all think about this.
Ofcourse when living in the end and acting as if, you don't miss your SP, you're not sad about it, because you are already together, but it's hard to keep up with that 24/7.

So from time to time you just miss your SP a ton (atleast i do).
And since both Veronica & Agnes talk a lot about how you can't be needy, clingy, desperate, or in longing, i was wondering if missing your SP is being needy, deperate or in longing?

I mean we're all still human, we have feelings & emotions. It's only natural to miss someone you love & care a lot about if they're currently not physically around.

But is feeling those emotions being needy? And does it really get in the way of your manifestation that much?

7/16/2018 10:45 am  #2

Re: Is missing your SP being needy?

I don't have an SP, POI or ex, so I can't answer from that standpoint. But in a relationship, when you're not with that person (ie at work, somewhere else etc), would you miss them then? I'd say that was being needy.

If you're split from them, what do you miss?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/16/2018 1:55 pm  #3

Yes i would. I would even start missing them a minute after they leave.

And i can't really answer that. There's so much i miss about her it's difficult to put it all into words.

7/16/2018 2:57 pm  #4

Roy-LOA wrote:

I'm wondering how you all think about this.
Ofcourse when living in the end and acting as if, you don't miss your SP, you're not sad about it, because you are already together, but it's hard to keep up with that 24/7.

So from time to time you just miss your SP a ton (atleast i do).
And since both Veronica & Agnes talk a lot about how you can't be needy, clingy, desperate, or in longing, i was wondering if missing your SP is being needy, deperate or in longing?

I mean we're all still human, we have feelings & emotions. It's only natural to miss someone you love & care a lot about if they're currently not physically around.

But is feeling those emotions being needy? And does it really get in the way of your manifestation that much?

As you said, I think it’s natural to miss someone. It only becomes needy when you go overboard with it. Like if you’re in a relationship with them and need to be around them or talking to them 24/7 and can’t function if you’re not.

It’s ok to miss them but try to redirect yourself to feeling like you already have them if these feelings do come up. You don’t want to dwell in the feeling of missing them because this could definitely get in the way of your manifestation.

7/16/2018 5:01 pm  #5

Roy-LOA wrote:

Yes i would. I would even start missing them a minute after they leave.

Seriously that is needy, and unhealthy if you feel you can't be happy without your partner (if you are in a relationship) around all the time.Β 

Take on board what Fizzy said!

7/16/2018 6:58 pm  #6

I never said i feel i can't be happy without a partner. That is also not the case. I think you're interpeting it the wrong way and thinking of it far worse than it actually is...Β 
Β 

7/16/2018 10:36 pm  #7

It’s not being needy but honestly you have to detach for any success to happen which is easier said than done but trust me it works !

7/17/2018 4:51 am  #8

Detachment is letting go of the fears, doubts and negative beliefs surrounding your desire right?
In that case i'm on the right track.

7/17/2018 8:49 am  #9

Roy-LOA wrote:

I never said i feel i can't be happy without a partner. That is also not the case. I think you're interpeting it the wrong way and thinking of it far worse than it actually is...Β 
Β 

I didn't suggest that Roy. Have a look at your response to my first post. I'm using my phone so it's difficult for me to go back through other posts, but you seemed to suggest in that response that if you had a girlfriend you'd start missing her as soon as she went home from a date, for instance. Apologies if I have misinterpreted your post.

7/17/2018 11:31 am  #10

Yes i would. But not in the sense of "i'm so upset my person is leaving to go home"  more in the sense of "I would prefer it if we got to spend more time together" if that makes sense.

Board footera