Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 8:41 pm  #1

I lied and I am sorry

Hey guys. So today I decided to be honest and say that I lied about something on this forum. I was hoping to manifest something and I thought coming up with a story and posting it on here like it already happened would help. So I lied to everyone who believed my story and I know what i did is not right but i was really hoping to manifest this. I am sorry I did this to everyone....

My manifestation did not happen. And I know that I am a horrible person for doing this but what can I do now? Can anyone help me manifest it and advice me on what I should do? I am trying to manifest a SP...

I am sorry again.....

7/15/2018 9:27 pm  #2

Re: I lied and I am sorry

Self love. Start there it sounds like you are too desperate for this which is why it isn’t happening.

7/16/2018 9:28 am  #3

Breathe sweetheart      remember  living as if  is often a good tool for success    and writing a bit of fiction to support this   can help make it happen

your manifestation will come    perhaps knowing you were fabricating a story when you were writing created a block     Sometimes it takes time    other times it happens  very quickly     its our anger   doubts  and frustrations   that block us  and our desires from happening  

LOVE yourself     enjoy your company         I agree with Selfloveiskey   desperation holds everything back 

7/16/2018 11:24 am  #4

I was having a discussion with someone last night about something like this which happened to me a long time ago, when I was 18. I met a guy in a bar one Saturday night. I went there every Saturday with my friend and he was there with his mates. We all had a lot of banter over three consecutive Saturday nights. On the last Saturday, my friend vanished. I'd missed the bus and this guy gave me a lift. We snogged and cuddled in his car. He told me he was going to work away for two weeks but we would go out when he returned. I went to the bar on the first Saturday night he was back and he blanked me, saying he didn't feel the same. I took it all too seriously and almost destroyed myself trying to "get him back".

I was obsessed. I started a summer job before university and told my work colleagues I was upset as I'd split with my fiancé. Of course he was nothing of the sort. I never got with him again, maybe for the best. But is always felt uncomfortable about lying. I wasn't trying to "act as if" as I'd never heard of law of attraction.

What I think was going on was that I knew, maybe subconsciously, that giving this much energy to a person I'd known for only nine hours maximum was ridiculous and anyone who found that out would think I was ridiculous too, and quite rightly so. Someone like that doesn't deserve that much energy. I also didn't like myself for making up a pack of lies.

Obviously my feelings were tricking me, and I made the fiancé story up to give gravitas to something that was essentially nothing. The knowledge has been so liberating.

So please stop beating yourself up, move on in the direction you want to go.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/16/2018 11:26 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/16/2018 6:21 pm  #5

Thank you everyone for being so kind to me. I will take this time to give myself some love and just live life and focus on studies hobbies etc <3

7/16/2018 6:24 pm  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I was having a discussion with someone last night about something like this which happened to me a long time ago, when I was 18. I met a guy in a bar one Saturday night. I went there every Saturday with my friend and he was there with his mates. We all had a lot of banter over three consecutive Saturday nights. On the last Saturday, my friend vanished. I'd missed the bus and this guy gave me a lift. We snogged and cuddled in his car. He told me he was going to work away for two weeks but we would go out when he returned. I went to the bar on the first Saturday night he was back and he blanked me, saying he didn't feel the same. I took it all too seriously and almost destroyed myself trying to "get him back".

I was obsessed. I started a summer job before university and told my work colleagues I was upset as I'd split with my fiancé. Of course he was nothing of the sort. I never got with him again, maybe for the best. But is always felt uncomfortable about lying. I wasn't trying to "act as if" as I'd never heard of law of attraction.

What I think was going on was that I knew, maybe subconsciously, that giving this much energy to a person I'd known for only nine hours maximum was ridiculous and anyone who found that out would think I was ridiculous too, and quite rightly so. Someone like that doesn't deserve that much energy. I also didn't like myself for making up a pack of lies.

Obviously my feelings were tricking me, and I made the fiancé story up to give gravitas to something that was essentially nothing. The knowledge has been so liberating.

So please stop beating yourself up, move on in the direction you want to go.

PrettyFlamingo thank you so much for replying to me. Weirdly enough I still want to manifest my SP. I am not forcing anything but rather now i am just talking to him and enjoying whatever time i get chatting to him through text. He is still with someone else but I am hoping that maybe one day I'll be able to manifest a relationship with him. How do you suggest I go about manifesting him now? I dont want to lie about it anymore. Do you have any techniques that you use that has worked for you?

7/17/2018 9:01 am  #7

I'm afraid I don't use techniques to manifest guys so I'm not much use here! I'm sure others will have good advice about visualisation. You could look at videos by Veronica and Agnes Vivarelli as a start?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/17/2018 1:45 pm  #8

I have manifested a few things by lying about it. I never thought they would actually come through because I knew I was lying through my teeth. Thank Go no one caught me in the lie. At least they are real now. LOL!!!

7/17/2018 4:07 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'm afraid I don't use techniques to manifest guys so I'm not much use here! I'm sure others will have good advice about visualisation. You could look at videos by Veronica and Agnes Vivarelli as a start?

Oh okay! Sure I will look into those visualisations! Thank you!  

7/17/2018 4:08 pm  #10

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I have manifested a few things by lying about it. I never thought they would actually come through because I knew I was lying through my teeth. Thank Go no one caught me in the lie. At least they are real now. LOL!!!

LOL Chalice what do you mean you lied about it? Like how I lied in my post?? :'D 

Board footera