Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2018 8:34 am  #1

My success story from years ago

Ok, I have a success story from many, many years ago, before I knew about the LOA.
I was 19 years old, and still in love with my ex boyfriend who left me 2 years ago. We had no contact for 2 years and I hadn't seen or heard from him. I told a friend that I wanted this guy back, I just couldn't forget about him. That friend said that he knew someone that would make him call me... friday! I believed totally in that friend, so I did not question the fact if he would call or not. I just knew it, friday he is gonna call! I felt really calm and expectant for 6 days. Then it was friday and I knew he would call, I was waiting patiently. I remember being in a very peaceful state, having no worries or fears, being very calm. I focussed on other things and didn't think about the call all of the time. I was really relaxed. It was the first time in years that I felt this way. Now I know that this is called "the zero state". It is a state of total peace where you don't feel negative AND positive emotions. I couldn't describe this feeling that I had, until I read about it in a book last week. I instantly remembered the feeling! So I was watching a movie, and it was 23:50 and he hadn't called. But I stayed very calm and faithful, I just knew in my heart and soul that he would call. So I went to sleep... I just fell asleep as my phone began to ring. I'll never forget the moment I saw his name appearing on the screen. He was calling me, after years of no contact. So I answered the phone and asked him if my friend asked him to call me. He didn't know about that! Afterwards my friend told me that he didn't do anything at all. That it was only a joke. My SP told me that his parents were going to divorce, sold their house, and then got back together. They had to buy a house together again and they bought a house in my street. So my SP was going to move and thought about me. And then decided to call me to ask to date again. After the call, we had a relationship back together for years. I told him about the fact that I believed that he would call me because a friend of me told me that, but he kept saying that no one ever took contact with him to call me. We even had a few fights about that, because he thought I was crazy or lying to him. Now I am 100% sure that no one contacted my sp and that he just called me that night out of the blue because I BELIEVED that he would call with all my heart and soul! I never knew what happened back then, until I've read about THE SECRET and THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. All the things they say that you have to do the manifest a SP, I did back then without knowing what I was doing. I just believed he would call because a friend told me that... I never knew I was doing it myself because of the LOA. So I can certaintly say... THE LOA EXISTS. You just have to believe and have total faith!Β 

This was my success story of years ago. I hope I can encourage some of you with my story.Β 

Β 

Last edited by loabeliever (7/10/2018 8:38 am)

Love, JessicaΒ Β 

Β 

7/10/2018 10:37 am  #2

Re: My success story from years ago

I love this story. Thank you so much for sharing. It really does prove that at the core of it all is having some sort of faith or belief. And as the saying goes, faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains but girl it seemed like you had faith the size of a mountain and it moved the earth because that experience was TOO spot on to be a coincidence.

I’m still in the process of building that unshakable faith, but I’m happy to say that I’m slowly getting there and stories like this really does help. So again, thank you for sharing!

I’ll be posting a link to this thread in my β€œSuccess stories for those who think it’s too late/too long” thread, so those who need this type of encouragement can find it easily.

7/10/2018 2:15 pm  #3

It really encouraged meπŸ˜‡. Thank you so much Jessia.

7/10/2018 5:53 pm  #4

Very nice, thank you for sharing your story!!Β 

Board footera