Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 11:38 am  #1

Help me align

Hi everyone,
Sorry to harp on the same old topic but I am feeling kind of down in the dumps. I feel like I’ve been trying forever to get my ex back and I would just like some sort of sign that things are starting to work in my favour! I would just love to see something that would tell me “Yes! Things are working! Stay patient!”

When nothing seems to happen and nothing happens and nothing happens it’s easy to eat into a feeling that it might never happen. I know I need to let go of my resistance and limiting beliefs and just enjoy the good things in my life. I try, but at the same time there is this nagging thought in the back of my head saying “but I want THIS! I want HIM!” 

Sorry, I know this is the same old thing but I was just hoping someone might be able to give me some advice or help lift me up a bit. Thanks!

Last edited by LotsOfLove (7/09/2018 11:40 am)

7/10/2018 1:27 pm  #2

Re: Help me align

This is in the wrong section, which might be why no one has responded to this yet. Just wanted to point that out!

If you want him, you can absolutely have him. But not if you NEED signs in order to know that things are shifting behind the scenes. When you believe it, you will see it. Not the other way around.

It can be discouraging to not see change if you have been at it for awhile, but if it is taking a really long time, that could mean that there is a flaw in how you are applying the teachings. What you want to do is live in the wish fulfilled. So much so that you don’t even notice that you haven’t got him yet. If you are looking for signs, that’s an indication that you are still aware of the current reality and in the vibe of “I don’t have him yet”.

7/10/2018 2:22 pm  #3

LotsOfLove wrote:

Hi everyone,
Sorry to harp on the same old topic but I am feeling kind of down in the dumps. I feel like I’ve been trying forever to get my ex back and I would just like some sort of sign that things are starting to work in my favour! I would just love to see something that would tell me “Yes! Things are working! Stay patient!”

When nothing seems to happen and nothing happens and nothing happens it’s easy to eat into a feeling that it might never happen. I know I need to let go of my resistance and limiting beliefs and just enjoy the good things in my life. I try, but at the same time there is this nagging thought in the back of my head saying “but I want THIS! I want HIM!” 

Sorry, I know this is the same old thing but I was just hoping someone might be able to give me some advice or help lift me up a bit. Thanks!

You are very attached . I recommend first reconnecting with yourself . Focus on self love . It’s a great foundation to have because it helps you be happy now and you feel so much peace in tune with yourself. I also recommend watching illuminating joy channel. She has a lot on resistance and honestly the best way to let go of resistance is to accept that this is the now. When you accept that it doesn’t mean things can’t change and you like this . What you resists persists. So when you accept that right now this is what it is you are letting go of the resistance and it can help you focus on being happy in the moment which helps you let go.

7/11/2018 12:26 pm  #4

Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

I am definitely very attached. I don’t know if that’s the main thing I’m doing wrong when applying the LoA.

I find it hard to focus on the now sometimes. I’m not entirely happy where I am but at the same time other than my SP I’m not exactly sure what I want so it’s hard to know what to focus on.

Last edited by LotsOfLove (7/11/2018 12:26 pm)

7/14/2018 7:23 pm  #5

Heey there,

I'm kind of in the exact same boat.

I've gotten a lot of great advice on this forum and by practicing the advice i feel like my desire is getting closer a babystep at a time.

The advice i like to pass on to you is: Commit to living in the end and really understand how your thoughts and feelings create your personal reality. How i do this is just to get lost in my imagination completely while thinking of how i want things to be between me and my ex and try to experience the feelings i would get from that, which takes time to develop.   Other people would call me crazy or insane that i imagine my ex being with me or pretending in my mind the break-up never even happened. But i don't care.
I'm not gonna lie, i miss her a ton, and sometimes i get this intense yearning for her. And that sucks, it's really difficult to deal with and sometimes i just end up in tears because i miss her so much.  But what i do is, i take a few deep breaths, think of something i'd like to do with her (like walking through the forest together) get lost in that thought, imagine the details of the trees and the smells and sounds etc. And then the missing and yearning often goes away.  And before falling asleep i like to imagine/visualize scenes i want to experience with her.

You say you just want or hope for a sign that you're on the right track. But a sign can literally be anything at all if you give it that meaning to it (Fizzy thaught me that haha). What if i tell you this comment i'm writing right now is your sign?

I hope that helps a little bit

Board footera