Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2015 5:22 pm  #11

Re: Success Updates

Thanks guys.

So last night he sent me so many pics and vids of himself trying to tempt me to go over to his place. I was no because I wasnt feeling well and it was quite late at night. He was trying on his new outfit and sending me pics and vids of them and then said something like imagine if you were here you'd have a live show! Loll he was trying really hard to get me over.
He then invited me for tonight, but he said he will be out for drinks and not sure when he will be back so I said im not coming. I refuse to be his babysitter whilst he is drunk loll

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

12/12/2015 9:55 pm  #12

Tonight as I mentioned previously Vee was out for drinks... I felt really sleepy and fell asleep. I put my phone on charge and randomly woke up around 2.30am and checked the time on my phone and luckily it was 100% charged (got a new phone so dont like keeping it on charge overnight) and noticed I had a couple of msgs from Vee

He saw my new display pic on whatsapp, that I changed earlier on during the day and wrote "Very nice profile pic btw πŸ˜‰" He has made comments regarding my whatsapp display pics before too, so it shows he doed look at them lol and notices when I change them.

I replied back and he was surprised I was still awake! He questioned "why" I was still awake loll he then invited me over to his again lol then questioned what I was doing right now loll
I told him I bumped into a mutual male friend of ours and he was asking what he was saying and where I bumped into him!

Haha he seemed quite interested in my night for some resson πŸ˜‰

Last edited by MrsPlaha (12/12/2015 10:00 pm)

12/12/2015 11:06 pm  #13

he certainly is interested and is clearly paying much closer attention to you and what you're doing!!

fabulous success, mrsplaha! i love reading your updates. so excited for what's coming your way!

12/13/2015 2:08 am  #14

That's really encouraging

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

12/15/2015 4:52 am  #15

Another Success:

Just yesterday I was speaking to my therapist about my mother in law (Vee's mum) as she asked if she is a good influence on Vee, because he has now told her he is in contact with me again. So I told her yeah she is, and how she wanted us to married etc and I do like her!

So today whilst walking to the station, I have to walk past Vee's house and as I turned the corner from my road on to his road, I look up and see my mum in law standing there outside their driveway... They have builders over at the moment as they are getting the driveway done! I was debating whether I should cross over to the opposite side of the road to avoid her or walk on the same side as i was already doing... I decided to walk on the same side! As i was approaching close to her, I looked up and she looked at me at the same time and was smiling at me! πŸ˜€ So I stopped to say hi, ask how she was and said the driveway looks nice etc... She was asking how I was and my mum, and then was asking where I was off to and where I work now etc etc... She was really smiley and happy! It was a great start to my day! πŸ˜€

Cant believe how quickly I manifestated bumping into her and having a conversation! πŸ˜€ πŸ’–

12/19/2015 8:53 pm  #16

Saw Vee tonight and he told me how his mum said I have lost a lot of weight! πŸ˜€ which means they were obviously talking about me πŸ˜€

12/19/2015 8:57 pm  #17

MrsPlaha wrote:

Saw Vee tonight and he told me how his mum said I have lost a lot of weight! πŸ˜€ which means they were obviously talking about me πŸ˜€

This is amazing news ! Keep it up !

12/19/2015 8:59 pm  #18

Wonderful! love it

Board footera