Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2015 8:08 am  #1

Success Updates

So as some of you may know I was in NC when I joined the forum looking for answers.  I then made inspired action and broke NC (please note I was in a good place when I did this, and wasnt out of frustration or desperation) and since then have been in contact with Vee. We have been seeing eachother at our houses when no one else was in!

So recently we have had a number of chance bump ins with eachother... To the point where he even imagined he saw me driving as the girl had the same car as me but it wasnt me. Loll

He asked me out on a "gym date" to work out together! I loved it as I dont think we have ever worked out together at the gym before and he was proper helping me with the machines and positioning my arms correctly. Before we went to the gym he came over and spent some time with me at home first "warm up" haha πŸ˜‰

He has been doing rs on me unconsciously! This is happening more frequently now. The other day I was watching a movie and all of sudden got a sudden urge of sexual desire... It was so strong and intense. I text him how I felt and he replied back "omg I feel the same" whilst he was at work!! I later asked him what he was thinking about that made him feel that way at work! He told me he was thinking of me!! And the night before we spent some time together! So basically doing rs on me without realising and I felt it (my point here is, guys even if you are in NC do not give up on the rs... Just because you may not be seeing the results just yet, your love is feeling it! Give it time for them to give up their resistance to approach you)

We have been so in tune with eachother. Thinking of the same things at the same time, and saying the same things at the same time. Amazing connection

A few days ago he popped over to my house and then randomly out of the blue he mentioned "I just told my mum im coming to yours to get my body fat % measured" (I have healthcare scales that I use for my business) I randomly joked and said ahh your mum thinks Im your consultant now? And he goes yeah she does now. - basically he hadnt told his mum he was back in contact with me and was seeing me again. I really wanted him to tell her and Im so glad he did. I didnt mention it to him and nor did I force him to bring up my name to her. I used my mnd to get my way! πŸ˜‰ Quite powerful right?!
Also he mentioned that randomly, out of the blue to kinda let me know that his mum now knows. There was no need to tell me anything but he did, which I found so sweet.

Yesterday I was out for a xmas do in central. I tried catching a cab home but none were available and I would have had to wait. So decide to catch the train. Its about 15 mins from the station to my house, plus I was in heels. A part of me wanted to ask Vee to give me a lift home but I noticed he hadnt replied to my previous whatsapp messages so I thought he was still out playing football. So i didnt ask him. But I am scared of the dark when Im out alone, so whikst walking I was quite scared and msged him saying "Im scared" he soon replied back asking why and I told him im walking home alone in the dark etc and he straight away msged saying  no way, do you want a lift? Why didnt you cab? Shall I come get you? That was soooo sweet. He seemed worried about me. I told him I was on my road now and he told me to text him when I got home safely. And he told me I should have called him and got him to pick me up as I shouldnt be walking alone at that time of the night. I told him I thought he was busy as he hadnt replied back to my msgs and he just said that he played footie, had a shower and just finished eating now and the reason he never replied to other msgs was coz he thought I was home and sleeping already and told me to call him instead of msgs him next time! πŸ˜€

When I got home I was quite shaken by facing my fear of walking alone in the dark, he was proud of me but said dont do again but I felt so emotional, I started crying and bless him he stayed awake to cheer me up, even though he had work at 9am. It was so sweet. Today I cant stop reading over our conservation and smiling about it.

He pays me compliments all the time... He is totally in love with me and I feel it when I am around him. He always looks deep into my eyes and touches my soul. He holds eye contact all the time. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Last edited by MrsPlaha (12/11/2015 11:15 am)

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

12/11/2015 9:06 am  #2

Re: Success Updates

I am so happy for you ! I love reading about your journey it's so amazing and I'm so happy for you!!!! Your story is inspirational !!

12/11/2015 10:15 am  #3

So happy Β  Β  I know Β you will now start manifesting Β more and more with Vee Β  How exciting Β  and I think working out together is wonderfully intimate Β  Β something to do together that you can do every day Β Β 

12/11/2015 11:02 am  #4

This is so wonderful to read in the morning - Happy for you :D

12/11/2015 4:08 pm  #5

I woke up and read this and my heart is SINGING!! πŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/11/2015 4:10 pm  #6

This is such amazing news!

12/11/2015 5:20 pm  #7

Aww thanks all! 😊 Today I told him im not feeling to well today and shortly after he sent me 3 pics of himself and wrote "does this make you feel better?" Haha of course I felt better after that pleasant surprise πŸ’–πŸ’–

12/11/2015 5:31 pm  #8

Isn't it funny how you project a thought/feeling out there and they respond with exactly what you wanted? I experience this a lot, my guy sent me a bunch of lovey-dovey messages yesterday that sounded exactly like ME! Lol.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/11/2015 5:40 pm  #9

Cherished wrote:

Isn't it funny how you project a thought/feeling out there and they respond with exactly what you wanted? I experience this a lot, my guy sent me a bunch of lovey-dovey messages yesterday that sounded exactly like ME! Lol.

Totally, I love it when he sends me pictures without me having to ask or how he will just cuddles and kisses me when we are together. He definitely knows how to permanently keep the smile on my face 😍

12/12/2015 4:17 am  #10

Thank you for this wonderful post! There is much to learn from the way you have handled things, and you really are living proof of how the loa works!

I think that it's really great that he mentions you to his mum that way, Mrs Plaha. It's such an important sign that youΒ mean a lotΒ Β to him!

Last edited by Salome (12/12/2015 4:22 am)

Board footera