Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2018 11:58 pm  #1

FINALLY GOT A TEXT!!! But what’s next? How to get him back?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been on this forum for quite sometime. A little background story, my guy and I was already on a rocky stage and he moved to another country due to his work. I was paranoid that he’d leave me for good and we had a lot of fights on the phone and he just stopped texting or calling me. I waited for almost 6 months for this to happen, and it finally did two days ago. We talked for a bit but his replies are not super fast, I’m a bit disappointed because I feel like he’s not excited to talk to me again. But anyway does anyone have any advice for me to be able to make this work? I think he’s the type of person that doesn’t want a long distance relationship. I hope I don’t sound too insane but can I attract marriage using the law of attraction? I am happy with where I am at right now but after multiple dates with other men, I realise that there is no one I’d wanna be with other than him.

Thank you in advance and also thank you to everyone who has replied me or read my old posts.

7/08/2018 8:21 am  #2

Re: FINALLY GOT A TEXT!!! But what’s next? How to get him back?

I see a lot of limiting beliefs. For example:

1) “I feel like he’s not excited to talk to me again.”
2) “I think he’s the type of person that doesn’t want a long distance relationship.”
3) “I hope I don’t sound too insane.”

Work on changing and releasing those beliefs first!

Ways I do this are journaling. Pick one of the beliefs and journal how you feel about it. You don’t think he’s excited to talk to you again. Okay- why do you feel that way? What are some positive ways you can look at it? He texted you first. He’s texting you back.

7/08/2018 10:43 am  #3

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Hmm I understand. I think I still do have some doubts, mainly because he left because I was clingy and acted insane so I’m determined to make things right this time. Also he’s had long distance and it didn’t work out for him that’s why I had my belief. True he did text me first that’s why I’m a bit confused on why he would not act excited. So in my journal I shohld write why what I’m thinking is not true? That’s it? Thank you so much.

7/08/2018 8:50 pm  #4

Hi! Sorry for the confusion, I dont just mean to write down what you think isn’t true.

When something is bothering me and I am feeling resistance, then I journal about it to help me release it.

You have to embrace it first- if you keep resisting it then it will just persist.

So write down your feelings. Right now you feel like he doesn’t want to talk to you. Write down why you feel this way. You said that he doesn’t like long distance relationships- okay, so write that down. Just let your pen flow with every thought that comes to you.

Tell yourself it’s okay to feel this way- you’ll notice that the feeling will naturally start to go away on its own if you aren’t resisting it anymore.

Then write down REASONS why it can not be true. So for example- “he said he doesn’t like long distance relationships but that doesn’t mean specifically with me. He could change his mind with me because I am amazing. After all, he did text me first.”

7/24/2018 10:39 pm  #5

Hi, can I ask what you did to manifest him texting you? My SP broke up with me almost 3 months ago, and after 1 month of no contact I started contacting him, but every time I had to initiate contact, then he would either reply, or after a few more messages he would finally reply. I know I have been acting needy and insecure, and recently he completely ignored me (let's not go into details exactly what happened). From this I finally know what my problem was, that I needed to work on my self love first. So my question is, how does this work? Should I just let go completely and focus on myself, while believe that eventually we will be together again? 

Board footera