Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2018 7:21 am  #11

Re: Please share with me how you got your ex back!

Pink and Carey hart are a success story, people I know have broken up and are now married with a child. They do exist they do happen. My Bestfriend has even gotten her husband back.

7/08/2018 9:05 am  #12

Bellecat wrote:

Pink and Carey hart are a success story, people I know have broken up and are now married with a child. They do exist they do happen. My Bestfriend has even gotten her husband back.

Thats wonderful. Just merely using LOA?

7/08/2018 10:20 am  #13

Berry wrote:

And just so people don't think I'm being negative for the sake of it. I'm talking from genuine experience.

The disappointment, false hope, energy used has contributed to my depression more than it has helped me to heal. I have been on suicide forums all day. I am truly fed up of it all and don't want others to waste time.

Wow...so negative. Just coz you weren't successful and didn't work on yourself to first love yourself doesn't mean it doesn't work. LOA is real. Anything is possible. If you are depressed and suicidal coz of another person then obviously you didn't work on first loving yourself and enjoying life and having fun. Sounds like you weren't living from the end and relying on someone else to bring you joy and happiness. This isn't how loa works. 
Please learn to love yourself first and have fun on your own. And please don't discourage others. So many success stories. Listen to Agnes Vivarelli also. Without self love you won't succeed. 
Never ever give up on your dreams but also don't focus on your dreams 24/7. Go out and enjoy life and be happy.
When did we start loving someone else more than we love ourselves to give another person so much power and ownership over our lives?!

7/10/2018 8:20 am  #14

Berry wrote:

You won't get many success stories because people aren't usually successful. Don't waste your time like I did. I've searched for success stories and there are so few compared to how many people believe this works. I'm sorry.

Hi Berry, when I read your comment, I had to think about a Chinese proverb...

"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person doing it."

Love, Jessica  

7/13/2018 4:55 pm  #15

I am helping them by telling them the truth.

I have been in their shoes and I know how it feels to experience disappointment after investing so much and believing something will happen.
I'm not saying it to be spiteful I'm saying it to help.

I wish I didn't waste 1.5 years believing he'd be mine again. It hindered my healing.

I am not yet over my SP and that is because of the time I spent believing he'd my mine again and that we were in love and he cared about me. I spoke positively about him whilst having no self respect for my self or acknowledgement of the way he treated me because I thought he'd come back.

OP should love themselves and respect themselves and focus on healing.

The numbers speak for themselves. There are thousands and thousands of people using the LOA to get their ex back but only a handful of success stories. There is no scientific proof of it. Come on people...

7/13/2018 5:25 pm  #16

Berry wrote:

I am helping them by telling them the truth.

I have been in their shoes and I know how it feels to experience disappointment after investing so much and believing something will happen.
I'm not saying it to be spiteful I'm saying it to help.

I wish I didn't waste 1.5 years believing he'd be mine again. It hindered my healing.

I am not yet over my SP and that is because of the time I spent believing he'd my mine again and that we were in love and he cared about me. I spoke positively about him whilst having no self respect for my self or acknowledgement of the way he treated me because I thought he'd come back.

OP should love themselves and respect themselves and focus on healing.

The numbers speak for themselves. There are thousands and thousands of people using the LOA to get their ex back but only a handful of success stories. There is no scientific proof of it. Come on people...

I’m curious as to where you are getting this information from. “Thousands and thousands of people using the LOA to get their ex back but only a handful of success stories”? You literally are aware of this amount of people PROPERLY working with the LOA to manifest their ex back and STICKING WITH IT UNTIL manifestation? I’m sorry, but I’m having trouble believing you really have access to that type of information. Mainly because you are not inside of the heads of other people or going about their day to day lives with them.

That being said, if you really study the nature of reality instead of just lightly looking into the principles of the law of attraction, you’ll eventually come across the notion that reality is all simply made up of your OWN consciousness. In that sense, it isn’t even real. Just an illusion. To be honest, I don’t even know how you can PROPERLY apply the principles of conscious creation until you get to this understanding. So anything “scientific” is simply your own creation, mirroring your own beliefs. Your scientific findings were only a manifestation of your own doubts.

You alone decide what’s true in your own reality. If you want to experience powerlessness in your own reality, that’s completely your decision. Kindly don’t push it on others.

7/14/2018 2:26 am  #17

You have your opinions and I have mine.

I'd rather help the OP to heal.

7/14/2018 8:40 am  #18

Berry wrote:

You have your opinions and I have mine.

I'd rather help the OP to heal.

He’s looking to learn about conscious creation and apply it, though. There are other forums available on the internet to discuss healing over breakups for people who don’t believe in the LOA. Nobody here is interested in discussing why you believe it doesn’t work. If each of our individual realities is completely made up of our own consciousness, which is what is taught in LOA, it doesn’t make sense to sit here and try to convince someone to create their world the same way as you if they don’t want to.

7/14/2018 4:59 pm  #19

I agree with Fizzy.

I get what you're trying to do Berry, and i appreciate that you're just trying to help and protect me from disappointment. But the time and energy i invest in this isn't a waste at all. I'm learning more about myself and LOA than ever before and i can't consider gaining knowledge a waste. Also the meditations & visualizations make me feel better.

And let's be real here, this forum is almost specifically created to discuss LOA & techniques in regard to attracting a SP. People usually come here after watching Veronica her videos. Why do they watch them? Exactly. They want their SP. Thats why there seem to be  "thousands" of people here trying to manifest their SP into their lives. They have questions they want answered and wanna share their current emotions with other like minded people. Now, why are there relatively few succes stories in comparrison to the people asking for help?
1) a lot of people aren't spiritually awakened and open-minded and therefor don't or misunderstand the entire concept of what LOA & conscious creation is and how to apply it. They're just like "yeah, yeah, whatever, i just wanna try everything to get my SP" that's why the majority fails.

2) People who succeeded often don't look back on these forums!
They're so happy and involved with their SP that they completely forget about it! 
I was on Reddit the other day and there was a story from 2016 about a guy trying to manifest his ex back. His latest reply was a month ago, he forgot to post the end of the story and how they got back together because his mind was somewhere else completely.

So seeing more people wanting to manifest their SP compared to the amount of succes stories doesn't say anything.

And even in your case Berry, after "wasting" 1.5 years, your SP still might return. Time isn't linear. Everything will happen in it's appointed time, and nobody knows when that time comes, and that's okay.

7/14/2018 5:10 pm  #20

Wish you all the best.

Board footera