Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2018 5:43 am  #1

Please share with me how you got your ex back!

Hello everyone!ย 

Like a lot of you, i'm in the process of manifesting my ex girlfriend coming back to me. And i would love some inspirational stories to raise my beliefs that everything is possible, no matter how hopeless the situation might seem right now.

So please share with me how you got your ex back, i'd like to know how the situation was between you and your ex (Like, did he/she state never wanting to come back to you or never wanting to talk to you again, were there fights or arguments or a lot of drama involved etc.)
-ย What techniques did you use and how did you do them?ย 
- How long did it take for you to get from the break-up to being together again?
- What did you change about yourself?
- What signs did you get along the way?
Just the complete story basically haha

Would love to hear from you all!ย 

7/07/2018 4:16 pm  #2

Re: Please share with me how you got your ex back!

You won't get many success stories because people aren't usually successful. Don't waste your time like I did. I've searched for success stories and there are so few compared to how many people believe this works. I'm sorry.

7/07/2018 4:34 pm  #3

Berry wrote:

You won't get many success stories because people aren't usually successful. Don't waste your time like I did. I've searched for success stories and there are so few compared to how many people believe this works. I'm sorry.

That was pretty negative ? There definitely are success stories out there I think when someoneโ€™s looking for support thatโ€™s the last thing they need or want to hear

7/07/2018 4:43 pm  #4

I've been on these forums for two years. I have been trying to manifest for two years. Yes it is negative but I've had enough and I'm not willing to encourage people to do something which doesn't work.

There are very few success stories in comparison to the number of people trying to manifest.

I am truly sorry about this. I wish things were different.

If anything, LOA forums delayed my healing because I actually thought I'd end up with my SP rather than putting all my energy into moving on and healing. It's not on.

7/07/2018 4:45 pm  #5

I've been in the OPs position. I think honesty would have been better than pretending that something like this works. I have gone as far as spoken to scientists about it. It is not real as much we wish it was.

7/07/2018 4:47 pm  #6

And just so people don't think I'm being negative for the sake of it. I'm talking from genuine experience.

The disappointment, false hope, energy used has contributed to my depression more than it has helped me to heal. I have been on suicide forums all day. I am truly fed up of it all and don't want others to waste time.

7/07/2018 4:57 pm  #7

Roy-LOA wrote:

Hello everyone!ย 

Like a lot of you, i'm in the process of manifesting my ex girlfriend coming back to me. And i would love some inspirational stories to raise my beliefs that everything is possible, no matter how hopeless the situation might seem right now.

So please share with me how you got your ex back, i'd like to know how the situation was between you and your ex (Like, did he/she state never wanting to come back to you or never wanting to talk to you again, were there fights or arguments or a lot of drama involved etc.)
- How long did it take for you to get from the break-up to being together again?

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=8513

7/07/2018 6:46 pm  #8

@Berry i'm sorry it didn't work out for you and that you feel you have wasted your time. However, there is plenty of scientific evidence to support that thoughts create certain brainwaves or frequencies. And you send out those frequencies into the world. Scientists have even measured this. Ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion, and i don't wish to start an argument. But you can't disprove scientific evidence.

7/07/2018 6:53 pm  #9

fizzy wrote:

Roy-LOA wrote:

Hello everyone!ย 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=8513

Not quite what i was looking for... But i've read them before, great stories nevertheless

7/07/2018 7:38 pm  #10

Roy-LOA wrote:

@Berry i'm sorry it didn't work out for you and that you feel you have wasted your time. However, there is plenty of scientific evidence to support that thoughts create certain brainwaves or frequencies. And you send out those frequencies into the world. Scientists have even measured this. Ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion, and i don't wish to start an argument. But you can't disprove scientific evidence.

Yes the frequency part is all correct. Thoughts do have frequencies. Nothing beyond that has any scientific proof.

Board footera