Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2018 2:04 am  #1

He called !!!!!!

Got a call from my SP cause he missed talking to me. ❤️

7/05/2018 2:57 am  #2

Re: He called !!!!!!

Cralyn wrote:

Wow that's lucky! Congrats. 

7/05/2018 4:22 am  #3

I know I wish I could give advice as to how it happened the only thing I can say is that I gave myself a good talking to today and told myself to stop being such a baby and that I was worth wanting so he should see that maybe that’s all it took ?

7/05/2018 7:44 am  #4

Wow, that's great, congrats! :D
Have you watch Veronica's video on "My Specific Person is back! Now what?" sorry if the title is not that correct, but that's about this topic. You'll know it when you open her playlist.

7/05/2018 11:08 am  #5

No I haven’t I’m doing the 25 day challenge but I will look for it for sure it was a good talk we didn’t talk  about anything to do with us really but still exciting !!!

Last edited by Cralyn (7/05/2018 11:22 am)

7/05/2018 6:18 pm  #6

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

I wouldn't say this is luck...rather conscious creation.  Go Cralyn!

7/05/2018 6:37 pm  #7

ReclaimingMyTime wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Cralyn wrote:

I wouldn't say this is luck...rather conscious creation.  Go Cralyn!

Well, i wonder how she created it.

7/05/2018 11:45 pm  #8

Cralyn wrote:

How did you manifest it? 

7/06/2018 9:17 pm  #9

I don’t really know I have been saying cancel cancel cancel when I have a negative thought and trying to think of something positive to counter act it that day I told myself that I would be fine either way and also looking at myself and asking myself if I would want to be in a relationship  with me  and why I had to admit to myself I wouldn’t so trying to focus on being the kind of person that i would. I have been telling myself I’m worth it and that what I desire desires me and just trying to be happy and when I’m not I tell myself that it’s all going to be fine it’s all going to work out and he will be back hope that helps

7/06/2018 9:41 pm  #10

Cralyn wrote:

I don’t really know I have been saying cancel cancel cancel when I have a negative thought and trying to think of something positive to counter act it that day I told myself that I would be fine either way and also looking at myself and asking myself if I would want to be in a relationship  with me  and why I had to admit to myself I wouldn’t so trying to focus on being the kind of person that i would. I have been telling myself I’m worth it and that what I desire desires me and just trying to be happy and when I’m not I tell myself that it’s all going to be fine it’s all going to work out and he will be back hope that helps

So I need to keep reminding myself that he will be back for sure?

Board footera