Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2018 2:16 pm  #1

Need some support

Hi all this is my first post my sp broke up with me about 10 days ago and I just started the 25 day challenge haven’t contacted him at all but last night I was told his Grandma passed I texted him this morning because I think if he’s hurting it’s the decent thing to do and I would hope he would do the same for me but I didn’t really want to because I didn’t want him to think it was just an excuse and I also knew it was going to cause me o have expectations so now  I’m sitting here waiting for a response and anxious... any advice I’m trying to let go and know it doesn’t mean anything if he doesn’t answer but it’s not going well

7/02/2018 10:45 pm  #2

Re: Need some support

Cralyn wrote:

Hi all this is my first post my sp broke up with me about 10 days ago and I just started the 25 day challenge haven’t contacted him at all but last night I was told his Grandma passed I texted him this morning because I think if he’s hurting it’s the decent thing to do and I would hope he would do the same for me but I didn’t really want to because I didn’t want him to think it was just an excuse and I also knew it was going to cause me o have expectations so now  I’m sitting here waiting for a response and anxious... any advice I’m trying to let go and know it doesn’t mean anything if he doesn’t answer but it’s not going well

Hi, Cralyn! :D

It's okay if you're feeling anxious, and please assure yourself that it's gonna be okay. You can still manifest even if he doesn't reply. Try not to judge anything as bad, because there are a lot of manifestation routes that can be suprising for us, in amazing way. ;)

Send love for him and her family, and send love to yourself too. If he replies, it's great, but if he doesn't yet, it doesn't mean that your manifestation won't come.

You can also watch Veronica's videos on "How to Zap Negativity", she has some videos on that topic and they're great. :D

And good luck for the 25 Days Challenge! :D

7/03/2018 4:09 am  #3

Thanks so much for your reply he did answer it was pretty generic
basically said thanks and hope your doing well but a response non the less have had a tough day lots of feeling lack and missing him and wanting to say more but I didn’t i will check out those videos in negativity as I felt very defeated all day and like I’m kidding myself to think this works :/ hope that’s just fear talking really like this forum though very inspiring

7/03/2018 7:13 pm  #4

I think it's great that he replied! :D
It's easy to understand that we always want more than just "something like this", but cheer up. :D I think you can try to be grateful and perceive it as positive thing as a part of your manifestation. Veronica said, sometimes manifestation can come one by one, a little at a time and then more. So, enjoy the process, be patient and you'll get there.

And enjoy your day. :D

7/04/2018 2:47 am  #5

Thank you I really appreciate your responses I had a really good day every time I thought and got anxious I yelled (in my head ;) ) cancel cancel cancel lol and it worked I just kept saying he will be back its all gonna be ok and I also listened to one of Veronica’s video last night about being ignored and it really put things into perspective I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with me the way I have been so now I’m gonna focus on being a person that I would want to be with if that makes sense anyway your replies make me smile so thank you I’m truly grateful to you

7/04/2018 6:56 pm  #6

I'm glad that I can help you. :D

7/24/2018 10:31 pm  #7

Hi, my sp broke up with me almost 3 months ago and I started talking to him after 1 month of no contact. It was good sometimes and I wasn't happy with the frequency he was replying and wasn't happy with the generic answers, so I became needy and acting crazy. I know, I know, I shouldn't do this. But now he is completely ignoring me, my last message to him was to ask him if he has received the package that I sent him (which previously he was excited about, before the fallout). Is there anything I can do in my situation? Is this the Universe telling me I need to start working on myself and let him go so it can give him back to me when time is right?

7/24/2018 11:13 pm  #8

I think that what you need to do is detach a bit it’s not the easiest thing to do for sure a few things I have found that work is telling myself either way I will be ok. When I get into a negative space I’m good to myself I just repeat that he will be back I got this and try to find a scene you can loop in your head that would imply your back together mine is my sp making dinner in my kitchen and saying he wouldn’t have believed he could be so happy living here but he is ( I have a lot of animals not his thing )

7/25/2018 2:42 am  #9

Hello all you blessed souls there,
i need help too  i live in India after looking at your replies to quite a few posts i thought i should personally message you for an advice here. so i recently joined a new work place and got attracted to a guy who is elder to me and he is single he also got attracted to me the same way i did we even went out but where i went wrong was i trusted a person here at work and she happened to be a whistle blower and went and told everything to the office colleagues what happened next was he changed later he started playing safe  in the fear that he would be asked to resign if the people at a higher level get to know so he said im elder i will get married by this year if my mom happens to find somebody (arranged marriage) . as said by veronica no matter whatever the situation is just focus on the outcome that u want to be with your POI but i still have the fear of loosing him while manifesting the outcome i needed your advice with the same how to remove the fear while manifesting i dont want to manifest the fear and loose him. please guide me with the same.

thank you

Last edited by LOA learner (7/25/2018 2:44 am)

Board footera